Sign in to follow this  
Cyper

Is the game dumbed down?

so, then confirmed free dlc campaign episodes with new weapons, free dlc fixed wing aircrafts, and Marek Spanel personal said: we are going to support our game for at least 2 more years, doesn't sound like a plan for you?

and for to have a well made T100 i have to wait two years?

i bought this game six months ago

Marek Spanel personal said: we are going to support our game for at least 2 more years

Meaning: "In two years we should have reached a level of content and quality player expected for our release. But please pay the full price now!"

Meaning: "In two years we should have reached a level of content and quality player expected for our release. But please pay the full price now!"

lol so typical, no matter what he would say, the whining group of people, will always misspell all he is saying. For all of you it sound like: we won't support this game anymore, we don't give a damn about our fans, community, just give me your cash now!

I were a bit annoyed, cause of all the whining, but lately its geting really amusing.

so, then confirmed free dlc campaign episodes with new weapons, free dlc fixed wing aircrafts, and Marek Spanel personal said: we are going to support our game for at least 2 more years, doesn't sound like a plan for you?

More like an emergency on the sinking ship.

For all of you it sound like: we won't support this game anymore, we don't give a damn about our fans, community, just give me your cash now!

ArmA3 will have an advanced medic system! Encumbrance! Armor simulation! TOH flight model! Give us your money now!

Then when ArmA3 was in early access for 4 months BIS is like "none of that is true, oh and in fact we have no plans whatsoever to improve anything but hey you will get 2 planes in addition to your copy pasta of vehicles!"

Edited by metalcraze

This whole thread is about dumbed down gameplay mechanics, how is a free DLC with a campaign and 2 new planes supposed to fix that?

ArmA3 will have an advanced medic system! Encumbrance! Armor simulation! TOH flight model! Give us your money now!

Then when ArmA3 was in early access for 4 months BIS is like "none of that is true, oh and in fact we have no plans whatsoever to improve anything but hey you will get 2 planes in addition to your copy pasta of vehicles!"

And apparently anyone that is not fine with this, is whining.

I were a bit annoyed, cause of all the whining, but lately its geting really amusing.

Well all the mindless defending is amusing as well believe me.

This whole thread is about dumbed down gameplay mechanics, how is a free DLC with a campaign and 2 new planes supposed to fix that?

i'm sorry, i forgot this is your "whine shrine". Where everyone so to say "disspointed", can come in and cry at buddys shoulder.

No matter what, if you say something positive, like showing the advanced ballistics, which not many games can offer, ends like: umm, this is just improved version from ofp... lol i can't even talk to you serious guys, and won't even try. You look like bunch of abandoned kittens, whole did crawl linto a hole, and never come back.

As you're apparently new to the game I'll explain: the DLC will be in addition/coincident with, many game patches.

Edited by DMarkwick

Well all the mindless defending is amusing as well believe me.

meanwhile, while we amusing eachother, BIS keeps working, no matter what. I just hope they don't read all that whiny crap, and know the majority is happy with arma 3, even the amount of whine is pretty damn high on the forums.

As you're apparently new to the game I'll explain: the DLC will be in addition/coincident with, many game patches.

Do you have a source that confirms we will get for example an improved medical system in one of those game patches?

i'm sorry, i forgot this is your "whine shrine". Where everyone so to say "disspointed", can come in and cry at buddys shoulder.

No matter what, if you say something positive, like showing the advanced ballistics, which not many games can offer, ends like: umm, this is just improved version from ofp... lol i can't even talk to you serious guys, and won't even try. You look like bunch of abandoned kittens, whole did crawl linto a hole, and never come back.

Well gee there's a mechanic that has been in the game for 12 years. So what?

And even then ballistics are still stuck at their OFP level without any improvement with bullets not being affected by the wind and rain.

BIS dumbed down a ton of things in ArmA3 and didn't improve "advanced ballistics" for 12 years. What exactly is there to praise? That they did a fine job 12 years ago?

Do you have a source that confirms we will get for example an improved medical system in one of those game patches?

you want BIS AGAIN to annouce 100's of features, then to have another reason to whine, cause they don't have time/powers whatever, to implement it all? BIS learn it's lesson, about overpronouncing. So mayb let them release first campaign episodes, jets, fix some performance issues, which are the most urgent things to fix, then wait, what else BIS going to improve?

I love how you say that you cannot even talk serious with us, while in the meantime every post of yours contains the word whining or random statistics that you pull out your finger.

Oh your signature also shows how "serious" you are.

Well gee there's a mechanic that has been in the game for 12 years. So what?

And even then ballistics are still stuck at their OFP level without any improvement with bullets not being affected by the wind and rain.

BIS dumbed down a ton of things in ArmA3 and didn't improve "advanced ballistics" for 12 years. Sure let's praise them for this.

never knew, ofp had such advanced ballistics, like shown on the video. Any similar videos, showing same bullet penetration in OFP?

Also, i remember dwarden replied at my question, about wind/bullet interraction, that right now it's hard to syncronize in MP, and this will be put for later on, after release. But again, don't expect BIS to talk about this soon, since they don't want make same misstake, about overpronoucing features.

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

I love how you say that you cannot even talk serious with us, while in the meantime every post of yours contains the word whining or random statistics that you pull out your finger.

Oh your signature also shows how "serious" you are.

nice to see you loving it, i'm loving you too! (in any ways possible)

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

do you have a ticket entry in feedback tracker about that issue?

You can have an improved medical system simply by removing the FAKs from your missions. It really is as easy as that to improve it. Going by the complaints I read, simply removing that one thing fixes about a third of the whole thing right there :)

you want BIS AGAIN to annouce 100's of features, then to have another reason to whine,

No, I want them to confirm that the things that WERE confirmed (and made me buy this game in the first place) are being worked on, and that they will show up somewhere with the DLCs.

Also, i remember dwarden replied at my question, about wind/bullet interraction, that right now it's hard to syncronize in MP, and this will be put for later on, after release. But again, don't expect BIS to talk about this soon, since they don't want make same misstake, about overpronoucing features.

MP sync being hard is BS. Mods has been doing wind affecting bullets since forever and it never had any issues in MP.

Also when Dwarden talked about rain and wind that was his personal wish. And personal wishes mean nothing in ArmA3 development.

You can have an improved medical system simply by removing the FAKs from your missions. It really is as easy as that to improve it. Going by the complaints I read, simply removing that one thing fixes about a third of the whole thing right there :)

So how does removing FAKs improve anything? I'm sorry you gotta help me here cuz I have trouble understanding how removing FAKs will bring back negative effects to getting shot for example?

Or make medics not dumbed down spam-healers? Or not completely unbalance the mission made with FAKs in mind making it unplayable?

How removing FAKs will bring back agony state? How removing FAKs will bring back the ability to drag or carry wounded?

I don't get your point?

Edited by metalcraze

No, I want them to confirm that the things that WERE confirmed (and made me buy this game in the first place) are being worked on, and that they will show up somewhere with the DLCs.

so, were faks confirmend then?

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3002 Just 721 votes nothing special.

For an interface, you should have a real skeleton with vital organs, bones, and all the blood vessels - lol wat?

Also, i see nothing about FAKs there.

So how does removing FAKs improve anything? I'm sorry you gotta help me here cuz I have trouble understanding how removing FAKs will bring back negative effects to getting shot for example?

Or make medics not dumbed down spam-healers? Or not completely unbalance the mission made with FAKs in mind making it unplayable?

How removing FAKs will bring back agony state? How removing FAKs will bring back the ability to drag or carry wounded?

I don't get your point?

I think you misunderstood my post: I said removing it improves the system, I didn't say it solves all your other problems. In any case it wasn't really for your benefit as you don't believe in mission design. Only intrinsic gameplay.

so, were faks confirmend then?

The FAKs are the problem.. do you even know what you are talking about?

For an interface, you should have a real skeleton with vital organs, bones, and all the blood vessels - lol wat?

Also, i see nothing about FAKs there.

Why would there have to be anything about the FAKs there? "An improved medical system" was confirmed.

The FAKs are the problem.. do you even know what you are talking about?

well, i know that fak is not faq, just in case.

Why would there have to be anything about the FAKs there? "An improved medical system" was confirmed.

if it was confirmed, then it will come sooner or later. But oh, you just want it ALL at same time, well, maybe join bi studio, help them to speed up the progress?

---------- Post added at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:03 ----------

MP sync being hard is BS. Mods has been doing wind affecting bullets since forever and it never had any issues in MP.

Also when Dwarden talked about rain and wind that was his personal wish. And personal wishes mean nothing in ArmA3 development.

well, don't ask/tell it me, but dwarden perhaps?

We are going in circles. AGAIN!

Soon every thread will be the same.

FAKs are a cancer and the medical system is a joke. Noted.

BI steped down on many features, most "promissed" before Oct 2012. Noted.

Damage system in vehicles could be better. Noted.

Inventory still allows some idiotic loadouts. Noted.

BI current behaviour is "We are working on it, no promisses".

DLCs will deliever the first episode of the campaign, some weapons, at least two new vehicles (CAS aricrafts). That is all we know.

We are going in circles. AGAIN!

Soon every thread will be the same.

FAKs are a cancer and the medical system is a joke. Noted.

BI steped down on many features, most "promissed" before Oct 2012. Noted.

Damage system in vehicles could be better. Noted.

Inventory still allows some idiotic loadouts. Noted.

BI current behaviour is "We are working on it, no promisses".

DLCs will deliever the first episode of the campaign, some weapons, at least two new vehicles (CAS aricrafts). That is all we know.

seems like we do, but it also seems, some people enjoy repeat all the same stuff over and over, by self copying threads, and nearly the same posts, at every second page.

meanwhile, while we amusing eachother, BIS keeps working, no matter what. I just hope they don't read all that whiny crap, and know the majority is happy with arma 3, even the amount of whine is pretty damn high on the forums.

It seems to me there are only one a few "whiny" persons in this thread, one of them being you. If this agitates you as much as told by your actions, why do stay in this thread?