Sign in to follow this  
Pomi Git

PG Services - Private Military Company

Great release, good to see these released :)

I would of say some sort of old school FN Scar would of fit them best :D

Wow, what can I say, im really taken back by all the great feedback. The ego comment was a joke, you all got that right? lol. Seriously all the comments are very much appreciated, its the community that makes it all worth while :o

Just notice a little color error with the black vest ( of green army ) : http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/07/15/130715062420789093.jpg (644 kB)

That's not a colour error mate. I did that deliberately to mix things up a bit. Believe it or not I had to search and isolate the part of the texture that related to the bag to do that :D

And a question; will you do texture for all variant of MX ?

No plans to do any more MX versions. Id prefer to focus on using whats in game by default if I can, and plus there are other alternatives.

The MX is not showing up for my friend and I, any help?

Are you still getting this? How about anyone else? I've tested the mod in both official beta and development version and was working fine

I respect your choice but I can't handle to restrain me to tell you that I would like to have generic uniforms (just uniforms) instead of tagged PG ^^ (we will never let it go :p )

Afraid you will have to let it go. Build a bridge ;)

But we need something really really important... CLASSNAMES FILE for MXs and gears/uniforms/caps ... !! :rolleyes:

Yes good point. I have added full class list to bottom of first post

Pomigit - you genius! Thanks so much for the classnames. Have to say, this is one of the best mods out there thus far. Jolly good work,

Well I'm impressed, well done guys. I cant wait to see what the future holds as far as Arma 3 mods go if this is a small taste of things to come.

Hey Pomigit, how about a little crate with all the stuff for the next update ? =)

One of the best addons by far at the moment for A3... Keep it up..!!!

This is truly excellent. Well worth the wait. My only question is do you plan on doing any kind of modelling work, or just retextures?

If I knew how to do models I would love to do some items. Refer to my notes about future plans; I would like to hear from experienced modelers who would be interested in doing items for the mod

Correction on the MX not showing up... it won't show up in VAS, along with the backwards caps.

Ok good. I know they all work with Dslyecxi's gear selector though

Hey Pomigit, how about a little crate with all the stuff for the next update ? =)

hmm not sure about this one. It's a lot of gear to put in ammo boxes. Would people seriously use it?

I think people will use it, the main issue is : putting uniforms and gears/backpack in crates can have a really ugly result (gears don't stack in most of case).

I did a little sqf.

null = [this] execvm "pg_box.sqf"; (in INIT box of an existing crate)

You will see what is wierd about stacking. :)

Really nice addon. And a definite yes to the ammobox! I'd love to see all the pmc specific gear in their own box.

The only weird thing I noticed is that there'll be multiple "independent" selections in the editor if you load the mod with the AAF and PG being by themselves in each. I had the same thing happen with the russian forces addon.

Awesome work! What type of vehicles are you planning on? Someone in the discussion thread posted a link with some nice links that had a nice PMC feeling to it. Then again, I understand if you don't want to go crazy with vehicles seeing it would suck quite a bit if you spend quite a bit of time on a vehicle that BI will release themselves anway. Something like this could be quite cool

id_jltv_03_700.jpg

I did get a game crash when I tried picking up an EVO when I killed a guy in the chopper from your testing mission.

Edit: An ammo crate would be very nice indeed.

Edited by Adanteh

Really nice addon. And a definite yes to the ammobox! I'd love to see all the pmc specific gear in their own box.

Ok ill look at what I can do then

The only weird thing I noticed is that there'll be multiple "independent" selections in the editor if you load the mod with the AAF and PG being by themselves in each. I had the same thing happen with the russian forces addon.

Im not completely sure what you are getting at. If you mean under Independent you see "AAF" listed and then "PMC (PG Services)" as a separate faction then yes this is correct and completely intended. You wouldn't do it any other way. If you mean something else then you will need to explain more :)

What type of vehicles are you planning on?

the BAE Systems MATV in your picture is exactly what im looking for :) or even a full blown MRAP. I just want an alternative to the Hunter.

I did get a game crash when I tried picking up an EVO when I killed a guy in the chopper from your testing mission.

You're not supposed to kill them, they're your colleagues! Geez I wouldn't want you in my squad ;)

just kidding, thanks for letting me know. Was it the pilot/co-pilot or one of the guys that jump off?

You may also notice the helicopter "get out" function doesn't appear to be working properly when you script it. The guys get out ok but they stand there with their weapons on their back.

Ok ill look at what I can do then

You're not supposed to kill them, they're your colleagues! Geez I wouldn't want you in my squad ;)

I just wanted to check their gear!

just kidding, thanks for letting me know. Was it the pilot/co-pilot or one of the guys that jump off?

It was one of the guys that jumped off. I just double checked. Its the field medic with the Skorpion EVO. When I try and pick up the EVO the game crashes.

And I don't know why, but a full blown MRAP seems a bit over the top for PMCs.

Anyway, what is the backstory of these guys and how do PMCs even work in the 2035 Arma-verse? Do they have more money and more influence? Are they a full blown army or do they have smaller/lighter vehicles? I feel like a full-blown MRAP might be a bit much for these guys.

Excellent units, I absolutely love them! Good work.

Would love to see some sort of civilian up-armored version of the Toyota Landcruiser or Chevrolet suburban to go along with these for a true PMC loadout.

Armored landcruiser:

http://www.interarmored.com/en/vehicles/product-range/b7-nij-4-armored-vehicles?listing=3045747447288407240

Armored suburban:

http://www.interarmored.com/en/vehicles/product-range/b7-nij-4-armored-vehicles?listing=5297567619415010464

When I try and pick up the EVO the game crashes.

I've tested a few times and I cant replicate. I can only assume its something on your end, unless anyone else is getting it

a full blown MRAP seems a bit over the top for PMCs.

I'm told PMC's do use MRAP's for some high profile personal security duties. Either way, it makes sense to me that in the future vehicles used (even by PMC) would have beefed up armour. So MATV's are ideal

Anyway, what is the backstory of these guys and how do PMCs even work in the 2035 Arma-verse? Do they have more money and more influence?.

Well you obviously haven't checked out the PG Services website! It should answer most of your questions. A link is at the bottom of my signature and on the original post for this mod

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:17 ----------

Excellent units, I absolutely love them! Good work.

Would love to see some sort of civilian up-armored version of the Toyota Landcruiser or Chevrolet suburban to go along with these for a true PMC loadout.

Armored landcruiser:

http://www.interarmored.com/en/vehicles/product-range/b7-nij-4-armored-vehicles?listing=3045747447288407240

Armored suburban:

http://www.interarmored.com/en/vehicles/product-range/b7-nij-4-armored-vehicles?listing=5297567619415010464

Thanks, yes these all sound like great ideas. I just need BIS or an experienced modeler to make one of them :)

Such a fantastic mod, thank you for all the hard work!