The Digi Auscam looks pretty cool I thought. Shame they dropped it after SOTG tested it in 'Stan a few years back. Would be a nice addition to the mod. :)

Is this mod under development still? Sorry to ask but I have not seen anything on armaholic about it..

Thanks!

I do be leave they are still working on it we where spose to get a update .3 about a month ago but im guessing they are have some dreamers whit something not working right

I do be leave they are still working on it we where spose to get a update .3 about a month ago but im guessing they are have some dreamers whit something not working right

That is a shame its a pretty good re-texturing project.

That is a shame its a pretty good re-texturing project.

i just don't have the time to be on here posting updates and stuff as much as i like (which is a lie, because i'm always on my computer, but always working on ARMA or playing BF4). The dev team has shrunk and changed a bit since the earlier releases with people going down different paths, but we are also soon to be adding extra folk to the team to work on specific sides of the project. The way forward for ADF Uncut will probably involve a couple of small teams working together but independently on different area's of the project, once the update is out and we do a do a week of hot fixing any issues, some announcements will be made.

i just don't have the time to be on here posting updates and stuff as much as i like (which is a lie, because i'm always on my computer, but always working on ARMA or playing BF4). The dev team has shrunk and changed a bit since the earlier releases with people going down different paths, but we are also soon to be adding extra folk to the team to work on specific sides of the project. The way forward for ADF Uncut will probably involve a couple of small teams working together but independently on different area's of the project, once the update is out and we do a do a week of hot fixing any issues, some announcements will be made.

Cool, Looking forward too it :)

ezblcq91k2c782jfg.jpg?size_id=3

Australian Defence Force Uncut

[table=width: 80%, align: Center]

[tr]

[td=align: Center]9ealb399so827k1fg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td=align: Center]b3zcbowrbaqn88nfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td=align: Center]fdaylqkcxye8u8dfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td=align: Center]rl7kl7xtbdgx19gfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td=align: Center]bnjgjaanhlx4fxkfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td=align: Center]mr113be3m898ybmfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td=align: Center]urmi4brwhfk1r86fg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[td=align: Center]otutdw30r226qlbfg.jpg?size_id=3[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

MEDIAFIRE IMAGE GALLERY

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Mediafire -https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t1z8ztn1nft2u/

Dropbox -https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vrhdlajr64tkr57/HRVxzn9sls

Requirements

ASDG Joint Rails - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242

DESCRIPTION

Australian Defense Force Uncut is an ongoing project aimed at re-creating as authentically as possible; uniforms, vehicles and weapons pertinent to the Australian military forces. The mod will take advantage of iconic camouflage like DPCU, DPDU and the new AMP; whilst also creating fictional camouflage for A3's fictional setting. We want to make this mod user friendly as possible for mission editors and create units and vehicles that will be beneficial.

Version 0.3 introduces and new array of weaponry and reconfigures a large amount of the existing assets. A few of the details include Australian produced 5.56mm F1A1 Ballistic ammunition for use in Australian built weaponry that has slight better ballistic performance to the standard NATO 5.56mm. Australian soldiers now have F1 and F3 Grenades, a small issue exists with these when loading saved load outs in VAS, easily fixed by adding 4 lines of code the VAS, which we can help you do. Custom sounds 99% of weapons, new hand positions, new scopes check the change log for a more comprehensive list.

THE TEAM

P1nGa (pastor399) - Configs, Oxygen, Textures, Modelling

TheAussieButcher - Textures, Research

BlazenChamber - Sound, Recruitment, model adjustments

Stabs - Textures

Toonie - Models

Special Thanks

3D Models - Zach Gibson, Jack Nelson (M4)

FHQ - Alwarren

R3F Armes For Inspirations

Slatts For Being A Top Guy

Robalo - For Joint Rails

Bohemia Interactive

Day0 Community

Change Log & Credits

CHANGE-LOG:

v0.3

- Removed FHQ M4

- Re-texture F88A2 + New Sounds + GL Variant

- Added F88SA2 Variants - Models: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added M4A5 Variants - Models Zach Gibson & Jack Nelson, Textures: P1nGa

- Added MAG-58 - Model 3dMolier, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added F89 Minimi, F89 Para, F89 Maximi - Models: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added USP Tactical - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added L1A1 SLR - Model psolodov & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added Browning High Power II - Model: psolodov, Textures: P1nGa

- Added F1 and F3 Grenades - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added M3 Carl Gustav - Model: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ELCAN Optic - Model: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ACOG TA648 Optics - Model: Toonie, Textures: P1nGa

- Placeholder S70A Blackhawk's - Model: BI, Textures: BI

- Added Some New Uniform Variants

- DPCU Uniform Upgrades

- DPCU Now Use MICH Helmet - Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added new ADF Ammo-box - Model: P1nGa, Texture P1nGa

- Added new ADF flag poles.

- Some ADF groups config, partially working with ALIVE, look out for the civil war issues :s

- All weapon configs updated to use ASDG JointRails

- Probably lots more that i have forgotten about

- All Custom Sounds Created By BlazenChamber

v0.2

- Added Steyr F88a2

- AMPOP - Tasmanias best independent PMC

- Uniform edits - including proper cuts and stitching.

- Calvary/Crewman

- Fixed Alwarrens M4 issues in Beta plus will no longer conflict with FHQ version

v0.1

- ADF Uncut Released

- Merged DPCU, DPDU, AMP, AMPJW units and vehicles.

I have no experience with PlayWithSix, a key issue is the absence of stabs i think in the updating of PlayWithSix, i have no experience with it.

I cannot get hold of stabs at the moment to change the OP..........................

You can check out Day0.com.au for details of an ALiVE Insurgency COOP server that is running @ADF and a whole heap of other optional client side mods we will be on there a fair bit over the next couple of weeks.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by pastor399

Maybe you can check the archives? Both downloadlinks serve different archives when size is compared (they are both zip) but also show different size when unpacking.

See:

ZIP archive, unpacked size 456.463.552 bytes

ZIP archive, unpacked size 456.463.569 bytes

Edited by Guest

Maybe you can check the archives? Both downloadlinks serve different archives when size is compared (they are both zip) but also show different size when unpacking.

See:

ZIP archive, unpacked size 456.463.552 bytes

ZIP archive, unpacked size 456.463.569 bytes

Yeah someone added an extra line to the read-me and only updated one of the files, i just zipped them both on my PC and they were the same file sizes.

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

The Australian SLR was never issued with a optical sight to my knowledge, other forces, British and Canadian did use SUSAT and TRILUX optics on them, but to my knowledge if it was ever used by Australians. The grenades have a few things to be aware of, only ADF soldiers are able to throw the grenades and if you use VAS to load your gear it removes the ability to throw the grenades when you load a kit, VAS can be modified to fix this.

you need to modify "fn_loadGear.sqf"

Change the lines

//Strip the unit down
RemoveAllWeapons player;

to be

//Strip the unit down
_wArray = weapons player;
{
player removeWeapon _x;
}forEach _wArray;

//RemoveAllWeapons player;

This prevents VAS from removing the "ADF_Grenade_Throw" weapon which enables the use of the grenades. Even though it is not listed in 'weapons' array of the player removeAllWeapons removes it and once removed it cannot be added back.

Ok, thanks for checking and confirming both archives are fine!

Thanks also for sending us the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Sbats) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Ahh shame that you cant get any optics on it tho, would love to snipe with an aussie weapon, and thanks for the VAS code, one more question is about the picatinny rail cover dosent seem to work on anything either, just from mucking around with it tonight, im uploading to my server as we speak so hopefully all goes well :), thanks for the upload tho love this mod!

Dec;2632446']Ahh shame that you cant get any optics on it tho' date=' would love to snipe with an aussie weapon, and thanks for the VAS code, one more question is about the picatinny rail cover dosent seem to work on anything either, just from mucking around with it tonight, im uploading to my server as we speak so hopefully all goes well :), thanks for the upload tho love this mod![/quote']

It should work on anything that has a ASDG Joint Rail defined, which is actually a side effect, it was specifically for the Maximi, it is only a single side rail cover, in the future multiple types for specific weapons may be added, but as i said, it is essentially for the Maximi, which spawns with it by default to make it look nice when you don't have a laser or light on the right hand side. It should also fit any rifle that uses Joint Rails, but it will only appear on a single side, where the attachment usually shows.

The next Weapons update will finish off the majority of the small arms that have been used in recent times by ADF, this update was very much a support weapons update adding in all the machine guns, the next update will probably focus on the marksman weapons, so HK417, SR-25, L96, AW-50, Blaser Tactical 2, we will start to sort out the feature list in a week or so after any hotfixing. Thanks for the support,

ohh and i do love my L1A1 not sure i will be using it in clan ops, but i always get it out for the photo's

Is the animation for the Minimi pictured the one you're rolling with or is it a placeholder?

From experience you aren't going to be doing anything worthwhile by shooting and using a soft mag as a handhold.

Is the animation for the Minimi pictured the one you're rolling with or is it a placeholder?

From experience you aren't going to be doing anything worthwhile by shooting and using a soft mag as a handhold.

It is a place holder, i just ran out of patience doing a fair few of the hand animations, i have never really done any animation before so was all a learning curve in that respect with lots of banging of the head against keyboard.

Alright mate, looking over the progress so far and everything looks pretty damn good.

Good to see some decent Australian kit

Carl Gustav changes to a PCML after being fired, anyone has faced this as well? And it would be awesome if the F89 variants could use the TMR bipod functions like the MAG58. =)

Edited by Blackwater13

New update v0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@adf.png

@ Sbats;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

I have not seen the PCML change before, but I'm assuming you are running TMR? I know what will be causing both of those issues with TMR, expect a hotfix in a couple of days.

I noticed when I loaded ADF:U up, that you guys removed the ACH which is currently in service by the ADF, and went with the old school PASGT helmets that the ADF no longer use. Is this just a placeholder and if so, when are you planning a move back to the correct headgear? I was planning on using the units in a mission but that helmet is just too damned distracting. Love the addon BTW.

Regards

Edited by Alpha Whiskey Romeo

I noticed when I loaded ADF:U up, that you guys removed the ACH which is currently in service by the ADF, and went with the old school PASGT helmets that the ADF no longer use. Is this just a placeholder and if so, when are you planning a move back to the correct headgear? I was planning on using the units in a mission but that helmet is just too damned distracting. Love the addon BTW.

Regards

There is a Light Tan helmet that has the skin on it, just no dpcu dpdu ones :( i was a little sad to see them go but the tan looks nice with the dpcu

I cant remember clearly but one of the vest(maybe a DPCU one)have an American flag icon on it……maybe you forgot to change it to a correct flag icon.

And the Machinegunner in my suqad said if F89 can use the TMR bipod function like the MAG58 it'll be a prefect weapon.

Anyway really prefect mod,I've used it since the 0.2 version,really love you guys,and I'm waiting for next updateï¼

Nice work, the MAG58 is awesome! Maybe you could implement the bipod to animate on a key press?