Looking forward to the upcoming release gentlemen. This is not a release date request, just an idea. Considering the historical significance of ANZAC Day this year, it would great if you were able to release the revitalised mod to the public.

As I said, not a release request, as you will release when you are good and ready. Thanks and please keep up the good work.

Great mod guys!

Was just wondering if you have plans to work on your own uniform for the future, instead of re texturing the ArmA III one?

Also, the Land rover is looking awesome. Can't wait to see the next release!

Congratulations on the release! Loving the mod, :yay:

Can't wait until the next release, what could we expect in the next release? :j:

I'm not sure if this is a ACE 3, CBA or ADF Uncut problem. But I can't get ADF Uncut units to be compatible with ACE 3.

When I put ADF units in a mission through the Editor and put in ACE 3 modules. I am unable to use the ACE 3 Self Interact or External Interact features. (CTRL+Windows / Windows)

But when I put RHS, Leights OpFor or Vanilla Nato or CSAT units in the mission ACE works perfectly fine. It just seems that the ADF units won't work.

It´s CBA, you have to use the latest update (v1.23 RC7 hotfix2) and take the auto_xeh.pbo from optional folder to addons (inside @CBA_A3 folder, of course!)

cheers!

I was hoping whether there was an ETA on the next update, fixing the pistols and adding more vehicles?

I noticed with the recent updates the sounds for this mod have been messed up. With all of the weapons they have a pretty funny pop noise and the Lav 25 sounds burst even in full auto with the main cannon. Just thought I would bring it up in case it is just an isolated issue with my mods.

just a heads up to let you know that the version of ADF Uncut uploaded to withsix at http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/jrswL3p54xG0CwAVF72WTA/australian-defence-force-uncutis broken, with many zero-length .pbo files.

Fx2sxV7.png

this results in many things not working (for instances, scopes on the AusSteyr).

any chance the maintainers could reup a good version to withsix?

• Like 1

just a heads up to let you know that the version of ADF Uncut uploaded to withsix at http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/jrswL3p54xG0CwAVF72WTA/australian-defence-force-uncutis broken, with many zero-length .pbo files.

this results in many things not working (for instances, scopes on the AusSteyr).

any chance the maintainers could reup a good version to withsix?

This is there old forum post, 

this is the new one https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185761-australian-defence-force-uncut/

This mod is also very outdated and hasn't been worked on in quite a while.

Its not very surprising that it doesn't work well anymore, that's ArmA updates for you.

If you are still searching for ADF content, i'd suggest AussiePACK until/unless the guys at ADF Uncut plan on updating this mod.

• Like 1