So... essentially a static HMG/GPMG that can be picked up and moved by 2 people (One with the gun/ One with the TriPod), which is already in the game with mortars but not machine guns and grenade launchers. I think this would be cool. But I am not the dev team. I am just a guy on a forum... at 4am in the morning.. But while I am here an update for the bootcamp sounds would be good. The lav 25 used to be the best and now... its underwhelming.. :P

Exactly what the Dev Team thought, the Mounted MAG 58 is now on our draft list of content and we might see it in eventually. As for the sound patch I believe we have a rough estimate of the 30th Aug for the patch but I cannot give assurance of this.

-Raid

Exactly what the Dev Team thought, the Mounted MAG 58 is now on our draft list of content and we might see it in eventually. As for the sound patch I believe we have a rough estimate of the 30th Aug for the patch but I cannot give assurance of this.

-Raid

Maybe some of this too??? Sorry this mod is my favorite!! aslav_pc.jpg

Sorry for bumping this thread, but are there any plans to put Eurocopter Tigers in? Aussies need to have their firepower too, we can't just let NATO dominate.

Sorry for bumping this thread, but are there any plans to put Eurocopter Tigers in? Aussies need to have their firepower too, we can't just let NATO dominate.

That's an affirmative. Everyone if you can address yourselves to this location you will find a list of future content that we will be trying to create.

I saw the you plan on making some naval assets like the Armidale and Canberra class vessels, but I didn't see the DPNU in there, or am I just being blind, again...

That's an affirmative. Everyone if you can address yourselves to this location you will find a list of future content that we will be trying to create.

Awesome. So, am I correct in assuming you will use John Spartan and Saul's FA18F? And will you also be utilising the service menu for the F-35, and possibly even the Tiger ARH?

Really good to see this mod is still alive, I've always been disappointed at the lack of Australian content in the Arma series on a whole. Every week there's a new US or Russia mod, or replacement/recolouring mods. Good to see that you have taken this on.

Just thought I'd help those people who don't follow the Day0 forums.

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Mediafire -http://www.mediafire.com/download/x8zv3hyxr1q1uo6/ADFUNCUT_0.4.zip

Dropbox -https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2voqhe9vvg245xu/AWEeE3JHs5

http://www.day0.com.au/forum/adfuncut/1601-adf-uncut-0-4

Links for 0.4

Cool! Any new vehicle in this new version or only a fixed update?

And there goes my templates...Ahh sod it, t'was only 6 days of work anyway. Now we have, a mobile HQ.....Lovely.... Back to the editor now.Thanks for the update mates.

Edited by Deny_001

ADF v0.4 was out 4 MONTHS AGO... this link is an old build (there was an ADF 4.2 patch around here) and worst, without the bootcamp fix of some pages ago... WTF?

I´ve downloaded from dropbox, does the mediafire version has the fixes or people are audio hallucinating now?

Guys, Just checked Armaholic downloads and they have listed the latest version of ADFUncut as 0.42 not 0.4. Checked file dates in archives and 0.42 files modified in late April and Early may 2014 for 0.42. 0.4 files modified in February, March & Early April 2014. Don't think above links are latest updates. Archive File sizes are also different 0.4 = 534MB, 0.42 = 604MB.

Edited by Wansec_6

Can someone please post photos of the new content i cant find any anywhere... would love to see photos before downloading

Can someone please post photos of the new content i cant find any anywhere... would love to see photos before downloading

if you read i'm pretty sure all this update was just to fix the sounds from the bootcamp update ;)

Is there anyone with a full update for the sounds? Because I am using one a couple of pages back but it dose not fix everything. Like the AS LAV and the L1A1 are still silent, along with some pistols. Just would like to see whats up.. This is a great mod but the bloody bootcamp update is still making it terrible.

Could someone tell me how to go about updating the AS-LAV 25 sounds. My unit would really like to use it but without sounds its just... well weird. I don't know if we are allowed to modify this mod but I have not seen any developer say anything after the boot camp update. I am using the version 4.2 from armaholic. Not the 3.0 on this page and not the 4.0 on the Day0 Forums.

Could someone tell me how to go about updating the AS-LAV 25 sounds. My unit would really like to use it but without sounds its just... well weird. I don't know if we are allowed to modify this mod but I have not seen any developer say anything after the boot camp update. I am using the version 4.2 from armaholic. Not the 3.0 on this page and not the 4.0 on the Day0 Forums.

There is something on the way and it should be completed very very soon, but i would like to spend my time getting it finished rather than talking about it here :butbut:

The ASLAV will be making a return and it should be available by the end of the week. When the mod is re-released it will look very similar but that is because most of our time previous has being spent on things that are not yet ready for release, so you will see our hard work introduced in the time coming up to and just after the New Year

Thanks for the update Pastor. Looking forward to the re-release. Xmas can't come fast enough.

I would like to add on to what pestor has said. I would like to say most of our devotion has been towards getting new assets ready for release.

Here are a few screenshots to show off some of our progress.

KDpEpKp.jpg

eCxHPnf.jpg

bf3yhnE.jpg

Xh3OeSS.jpg

I would like to add on to what pestor has said. I would like to say most of our devotion has been towards getting new assets ready for release.

Here are a few screenshots to show off some of our progress.

http://i.imgur.com/KDpEpKp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eCxHPnf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bf3yhnE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Xh3OeSS.jpg

Looking great. Cannot wait :)

Just a couple more random pics, Bushmaster interior and firing the new Carl Gustav.

8yeuRlRQ1OebUvEFnxIOdP1OGUPPZPERD3LEX6U_fLE

Fcn2M60Vdk2Tcj4znVztbvoK77l8NtFfdvPajUFV2Ss

Hey just wondering do you guys mind if I use this as a base mod for a new unit I am creating. You will receive full credit for the mod of course. I just do not want to go against your wishes for the mod.

is that a Land Rover?Too dark can't see clearly