oh sorry didn't read

:)

There is a known issue with the units uniform and gear randomization script, where in COOP missions when a player Joins In Progress all other existing units end up naked, we have looked into it and have a made a few tweaks further bug testing tomorrow and hopefully a hotfix before the weekend.

How can I remove the image on the main screen. I have deleted all of the picture files but it is still there.

Hey guys,

Loving the mod so far, it has been an excellent addition to my mission making and my groups op nights.

I have one issue, the ADF Militia (on the OpFor side) all spawn with exactly the same gear and appearance.

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 ----------

Another thing fellas, we seriously need to know what class names you change and what they were previously. Makes things extremely difficult when adjusting scripted loadouts.

Edited by Phant

G'day,

Wonderful job on the mod! A question. I understand that removeAllWeapons and removeVest will cause throwable items to no longer work. Does anyone know of a way to allow LEA to be used to configure ADF Uncut without having to use "Extends default loadout"? Manually editing the scripts is not a great option!

EDIT: Extends default loadout isn't suitable. Bugger. I decided to write a program to patch the LEA scripts with some success, but not quite enough.

Using this example: _wArray = weapons player; {player removeWeapon _x;}forEach _wArray;

My program processes the LEA scripts so that they follow the example pattern. It actually works for the "Combat Medic". I can completely define the stuff I want in LEA just fine. The loadouts look fine in ARMA. But, it looks like the throwables only works for the medic. If I change the class in ARMA to Squad Leader", even if I apply the Medic profile to the Squad Leader, it doesn't work properly. The grenades in the vest can be thrown but not the ones in the uniform. The only way to get them to work is to drop the uniforms grenades on the ground then pick them up and put them in the vest. Eeek.

It seems a little odd to me that the player class affects it.

I'm so close to getting it to work. Damit! Ideas?

Edited by thx1137

Is there a way of getting the bipod to be deployed on the MAG58?

How about using Magpul CTR as the buttstock of the M4A5? It should be nice. Ask Sabre about that. He made a very nice M4 in ArmA 2 included in the mod named "Australian 2CDO & SOER" or something like that. I'm very pleased if you do all of them.

Are there any plans to make alternate camos (DPDU, AMP, egc) for some of the DPCU units like the diver and cavalryman. I was doing a spec ops with my team and it just felt a bit weird for some of them to use DPCU divers on Stratis. But otherwise the addon is great and is very enjoyable, especially the AMP-JW units :cool:

EDIT: Also, I managed to find some High Quality pictures of a Hawkei and the interior if it may be of any use

http://goautomedia.cdn.on.net/gallery/general%20news/parts/2013_07_09_hawkei_06.jpg (154 kB)

http://goautomedia.cdn.on.net/gallery/general%20news/parts/2013_07_09_hawkei_05.jpg (109 kB)

I wonder what the back seats and controller are for... Probably to play some Arma 3 on the road ;)

Edited by SidanHeath
Added some images and text

[table=width: 90%, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

ezblcq91k2c782jfg.jpg?size_id=2

Australian Defence Force Uncut

[table=width: 80%, align: Center]

[tr]

[td=align: Center]76b82y9twx4q1ggfg.jpg?size_id=4[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

DOWNLOAD NOW!

Mediafire -http://www.mediafire.com/download/j27c2y6y9ogld2c/ADFUNCUT_0.42.zip

Dropbox -Download Link

Requirements

ASDG Joint Rails - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242

LKR_AMMO - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24901

DESCRIPTION

Australian Defense Force Uncut is an ongoing project aimed at re-creating as authentically as possible; uniforms, vehicles and weapons pertinent to the Australian military forces. The mod will take advantage of iconic camouflage like DPCU, DPDU and the new AMP; whilst also creating fictional camouflage for A3's fictional setting. We want to make this mod user friendly as possible for mission editors and create units and vehicles that will be beneficial.

Special thanks to Damon (EagleEye aka Ghost) for the the awesome work he did on the Australian Multicam Pattern Uniforms, check out his Dco Kryptek Units.

CHANGE-LOG:

v0.42

- SR-25 Black Only, Folding Bipod and Silencer

- Improved Australian Multicam Pattern

- Additional SASR AMP Uniforms

- Additional Vest Textures

- Backpack Textures

- Adjusted Glass Texture for ACOG Scopes

- MAG58 Vehicle, Adjusted for better mounting, Removed Stock + New Rear Paddle Trigger

- Blackhawk Changes

- Now Has PhysX LOD

- Australian Army Texture + Random Selections For Identification

- Medevac Now Has 2 x MAG58 Gunners

- Medevac Has Cargo Space for 3 Casualties and 2 Seated

- Mag 58 Mounts Remodelled, With Ammobox and such

- Collision Lights, Search Lights and all appropriate HitPoints

- Hitpoints fixed for damage handling

- ASLAV, Modified ARMA 2 LAV25. Base Model Only...No Commander Gun

- ASLAV Pilot LOD (From The M2A2 Bradely, So not accurate to real world, but close)

- New cfgGroups for each Camouflage Type + Armor and Mechanized

- Zeus Compatability - All Objects, Units and Groups

v0.4

- New AMP - Australian Multicam Pattern (Replaces Existing AMP)

- Additional AMP Units

- Random Uniform Scripts For AMP Units (Over 20,000 Possible Combinations)

- Updated 3D ACOG Optics - TA648 10x, TA31 4x

- Updated 2D Optic - 1.5x Swarovski

- Carl Gustav TMR Compatibility.

- M4A5 Carbine Textures Much Improved

- Improved M4A5 Reload and Firing Sounds

- Improved AUG Variant Reload Sound

- Weapon Fire Mode Click Sound Added

- Bohemia Interactive EBR Re-textures. **(Removed Due To License Restriction)

- Require lkr_ammo

- All Weapons compatible with lkr_ammo

- M4A5 Icons (For All Variants)

- Uniform ICONS

- Re-texture ADF Ammo-box

- Separate M4A5 / F88 / Support Weapons Crates

- AMP Uniform Crate

v0.3

- Removed FHQ M4

- Re-texture F88A2 + New Sounds + GL Variant

- Added F88SA2 Variants - Models: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added M4A5 Variants - Models Zach Gibson & Jack Nelson, Textures: P1nGa

- Added MAG-58 - Model 3dMolier, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added F89 Minimi, F89 Para, F89 Maximi - Models: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added USP Tactical - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added L1A1 SLR - Model psolodov & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added Browning High Power II - Model: psolodov, Textures: P1nGa

- Added F1 and F3 Grenades - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added M3 Carl Gustav - Model: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ELCAN Optic - Model: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ACOG TA648 Optics - Model: Toonie, Textures: P1nGa

- Placeholder S70A Blackhawk's - Model: BI, Textures: BI

- Added Some New Uniform Variants

- DPCU Uniform Upgrades

- DPCU Now Use MICH Helmet - Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added new ADF Ammo-box - Model: P1nGa, Texture P1nGa

- Added new ADF flag poles.

- Some ADF groups config, partially working with ALIVE, look out for the civil war issues :s

- All weapon configs updated to use ASDG JointRails

- Probably lots more that i have forgotten about

- All Custom Sounds Created By BlazenChamber

v0.2

- Added Steyr F88a2

- AMPOP - Tasmanias best independent PMC

- Uniform edits - including proper cuts and stitching.

- Calvary/Crewman

- Fixed Alwarrens M4 issues in Beta plus will no longer conflict with FHQ version

v0.1

- ADF Uncut Released

- Merged DPCU, DPDU, AMP, AMPJW units and vehicles.

THE TEAM

P1nGa (pastor399) - Configs, Oxygen, Textures, Modelling

TheAussieButcher - Textures, Research

BlazenChamber - Sound, Recruitment, model adjustments

Stabs - Textures

Toonie - Models

Special Thanks

Damon (EagleEye aka Ghost)

Bohemia Interactive

Day0 Community

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Yay! The scopes looks so much better now! But the SR-25 has an ironsight issue (if you strip the rifle of its optics, the BUIS is set to vertical, but it is underneath the shooting hand =/ -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259110181 and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259110138 ), and in third person, the bipod is doubled! (but only when throw in the ground... when held in 3rd person, it is OK) -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259110098

But it is a nice addition to the mod, indeed! =)

cheers!

New release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Sbats) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

New update v0.4.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@adf.png

@ ADF team

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

;2688316']Yay! The scopes looks so much better now! But the SR-25 has an ironsight issue (if you strip the rifle of its optics' date=' the BUIS is set to vertical, but it is underneath the shooting hand =/ -> [url']http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259110181[/url] and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259110138 ), and in third person, the bipod is doubled! (but only when throw in the ground... when held in 3rd person, it is OK) -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259110098

But it is a nice addition to the mod, indeed! =)

cheers!

Yeah there was something funky going on with the SR-25, trying to animate things around a defined axis was not working not matter what fix was tried and so i had to bite the bullet and release it as is before i head on holidays, the bipod is for the same reason, instead of rotating the bipod when changing its position it is actually hiding one and showing the other, downside is when dropped the weapons animated state is not kept, so you get two bipods.

The new AMP uniforms look really well done, but the pattern looks a bit dark compared to the version tested in Afghanistan

7jw5.jpg

9got.jpg

Aside from this everything seems good and well made, especially the ASLAV's. The names were a nice feature :D

Guys... seriously... You have to let us know when you change classnames and what they were changed too. It's getting ridiculously hard to manage.

I like the ASLAVs but I feel like they are too bright or something can't put my finger on what it is.

Also with the cool little bits of writing on each one, can that be done at random when placed to yeald more variety and need only one aslav in editor instead of one for each different sentence.

Can I make a suggestion? Well if no.. Deal with it :P

I know that ArmA 2 had these and I am assuming that you ported the arma 2 LAV-25 for the mod. But! would it be possible to get the LAV Command Variant and the Medical Variant?

upgraded-lav-command-control-c2-variant-mobile-command-center-lg_zps4a628aba.jpg

Also I do not know if you support MCC Sandbox, so please ignore if you don't but the new ASLAV's do not show up when I try to put them in. Other then that great job on them :D

Also I do not know if you support MCC Sandbox, so please ignore if you don't but the new ASLAV's do not show up when I try to put them in. Other then that great job on them :D

Yep, had to open the BIS Mission Editor to finally test them... right now they doesn´t have neither MCC nor VVS support, which is probably due to the way they´re config´d (the classname can prevent their visibility on both spawner addons) but it is an easy fix, just take a look at shay-gmans posts or PM him ;)

cheers!

AAW mod from A2 had a few good Aussie stuff in it - ASLAV variants, Bushmaster, infantry gear, etc. Are you guys in any sort of cooperation with the AAW dev team and are integrating some of their stuff into ADF uncut?