hey guys.

Awesome mod as always. We are looking at using it in our next missions. But unfortunately we have hit a snag..... We have been unable to find a complete list of all the Weapon, Uniform, Vest, Item, Magazines and backpack class names. Is this list available somewhere?

As the guys that made it, what would you suggest for making custom loadouts? Not VAS

Cheer

Duck

Do you have a plan to make some variants of the ASLAV,like ASLAV with AT launchers,and the ASLAV-C?I'm playing Wargame Red Dragon these days and I find many different variants in that game

If it isn't too much trouble, my I ask what the current focus for ADF Uncut is? (Technicly this isn't asking for an ETA, I made extra sure of this)

[/color]

Oh,I finally released what I was talking about is ASLAV-PC & ASLAV-C,will you also add these variants to this mod?

Just like the picture in this page http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Five_ASLAVs_in_Afghanistan_during_March_2011.jpg

I'm just doing some guessing, but I think that hierarchy of effort will be centred around the ASLAV with the 25mm gun since that would have the most ingame functionality, after that, maybe the type 2 PC (personnel carrier with .50) or the command and or ambulance versions.

Edited by hades198

Tonnie is misspelt as "Toonie" in the credits (OP & Armaholic). :p

Hey just wanted to point out that your CH-47F is conflicting with the HAFM helis, both classnames are CH_47F and CH_47F_base.

Hey just wanted to point out that your CH-47F is conflicting with the HAFM helis, both classnames are CH_47F and CH_47F_base.

are you sure that CH-47 is in the ADF mod?I think they haven't add any CH-47 to this mod.

There is no CH-47F in ADF Uncut.

Really fantastic work guys, on everything. Uniforms are up to par (the multicam is actually the correct shade, I thought that you may have chosen a different one to save time, but apparently not), the Blackhawk is great, M4A5s are great. The only thing I was a bit queasy on was the F88s... they really just do not feel right to me. Also, there is an issue with the 1.5x optic on the F88A2, where it is insanely blurry. In real life (from experience) the sights are not blurred.

Any chance you will be releasing your Blackhawk separately. Best one I've seen so far!

But he really remind me……

Any plan to add CH47 to this mod?

But he really remind me……

Any plan to add CH47 to this mod?

Yes we had a few CH-47 variants and in the works. and they will be included in a release in the future. At the moment I'm on holidays in Brazil and plan to be back around mid August at which time im sure a large update will follow.

Yes we had a few CH-47 variants and in the works. and they will be included in a release in the future. At the moment I'm on holidays in Brazil and plan to be back around mid August at which time im sure a large update will follow.

Oh,you mean you are now in Brazil for World Cup!?:bounce3:

Hope your enjoying Brazil

Other than that, I would like to supply some information (not really useful, more or less a fact) nearly 18-90% of things in the Defence Force are already in the process of being replaced or upgraded. I find this an interesting fact

Hope your enjoying Brazil

Other than that, I would like to supply some information (not really useful, more or less a fact) nearly 18-90% of things in the Defence Force are already in the process of being replaced or upgraded. I find this an interesting fact

I always like to know about ADF facts. Please do include me in the mailing list if you're making one for ADF uncut devs. :D

Do you reckon DPCU is getting replaced by a new Multicam Tropics kinda pattern? Also noticed EF-88s are undergoing testing for our infantry.

Are the Maximi's replacing the F89's in general service?

The DPCU is being replaced by the new AMCU. Source: my eyes seeing RMC instructors wearing the offending CW jackets in our Mess today.

Cold-Weather-AMCU-440x589.jpg

Maximis are augmenting but not replacing (yet) Minimis. Situation and terrain dependent.

Dunno re: EF88s, my unit will probably pick them up in 2020.

The DPCU is being replaced by the new AMCU. Source: my eyes seeing RMC instructors wearing the offending CW jackets in our Mess today.

http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Cold-Weather-AMCU-440x589.jpg

Maximis are augmenting but not replacing (yet) Minimis. Situation and terrain dependent.

Dunno re: EF88s, my unit will probably pick them up in 2020.

That image's been spreading on the net and I saw it on soldiersystems. Not really sure if its a good replacement for DPCU tho, I mean why cant we just stick to using DPCU for homeland defense and AMP for overseas deployment?

Are the Mag58s getting an upgrade?

That image's been spreading on the net and I saw it on soldiersystems. Not really sure if its a good replacement for DPCU tho, I mean why cant we just stick to using DPCU for homeland defense and AMP for overseas deployment?

Above my pay grade. I reckon that particular image isn't indicative of how it performs, by the way. What I saw (although the same colours and pattern) was a lot more green-dominant, and looked OK. Interesting, certainly.

Are the Mag58s getting an upgrade?

Couldn't say, I'm afraid, not being an infanteer.

Have ADF uncut not contacted A2 AAW mod devs and asked for sources? Cant see why they wont contribute. Theres some awesome gear in AAW that would be wonderful to see in A3.

Have to agree with you Modder. Their Aslavs and Bushmasters are excellent vehicles. Lots of detail and pretty good animations. The Perentie 6x6 and Polaris 6x6 were pretty handy as well. Would love to see A3 optimised versions available. They are one of the reasons I run AiA.

Have to agree with you Modder. Their Aslavs and xBushmasters are excellent vehicles. Lots of detail and pretty good animations. The Perentie 6x6 and Polaris 6x6 were pretty handy as well. Would love to see A3 optimised versions available. They are one of the reasons I run AiA.

I can say that we have made contact with some of the creators of various A2 assets, I won't get into that at the moment but we will have access to some things to work with from the source models, while others are not possible for a whole host of reasons

Pastor, good luck with getting the models you want/need. Anything that enhances the Aussie content and experience will be greatly valued and appreciated.

Yeah would love to see the 6x6 Landrovers and Quadbikes optimised for A3.

Im looking forward to the Hawkei you guys have in the works. Will there be an SF variant?

In the future (as I know vehicles use a lot of memory) I recommend creating multiple different downloads for your mod (one for RAAF, one for RAN and one for the Australian Army).

Or you could do a similar thing to what the Swedish forces pack did and create one for past (about 1985) one for present and one for future (2035), as this could resolve a fair bit of equipment choices within the mod. I would be quite willing to assist with a future one, although I am skilled in neither scripting nor modelling. Also AMCU (the replacement for DPCU and possibly AMP) has only been issued in cold weather jackets at the moment. I saw a soldier at stony head training area about a week and a half ago and he was wearing an AMCU jacket, though the usual DPCU uniform.

@Modder I'm not really making a mailing list, though I may do the idea at a later date.

I also had no idea the Minimi's and FN MAG's were being replaced, I thought the Maximi was just added as a 7.61x51mm variant of the Minimi

Edited by SidanHeath
Added reply and Maximi question