Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t1z8ztn1nft2u

Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vrhdlajr64tkr57/HRVxzn9sls

Requirements

ASDG Joint Rails - www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242

Dev/feedback:

http://dev-hell.day0.com.au/

http://day0.com.au/forum/adfuncut

DESCRIPTION

Australian Defense Force Uncut is an ongoing project aimed at re-creating as authentically as possible; uniforms, vehicles and weapons pertinent to the Australian military forces. The mod will take advantage of iconic camouflage like DPCU, DPDU and the new AMP; whilst also creating fictional camouflage for A3's fictional setting. We want to make this mod user friendly as possible for mission editors and create units and vehicles that will be beneficial.

Version 0.3 introduces and new array of weaponry and reconfigures a large amount of the existing assets. A few of the details include Australian produced 5.56mm F1A1 Ballistic ammunition for use in Australian built weaponry that has slight better ballistic performance to the standard NATO 5.56mm. Australian soldiers now have F1 and F3 Grenades, a small issue exists with these when loading saved load outs in VAS, easily fixed by adding 4 lines of code the VAS, which we can help you do. Custom sounds 99% of weapons, new hand positions, new scopes check the change log for a more comprehensive list.

THE TEAM

P1nGa (pastor399) - Configs, Oxygen, Textures, Modelling

TheAussieButcher - Textures, Research

BlazenChamber - Sound, Recruitment, model adjustments

Stabs - Textures

Toonie - Models

Special Thanks

3D Models - Zach Gibson, Jack Nelson (M4)

FHQ - Alwarren

R3F Armes For Inspirations

Slatts For Being A Top Guy

Robalo - For Joint Rails

Bohemia Interactive

Day0 Community

Change Log & Credits:

v0.3

- Removed FHQ M4

- Re-texture F88A2 + New Sounds + GL Variant

- Added F88SA2 Variants - Models: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added M4A5 Variants - Models Zach Gibson & Jack Nelson, Textures: P1nGa

- Added MAG-58 - Model 3dMolier, Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added F89 Minimi, F89 Para, F89 Maximi - Models: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added USP Tactical - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added L1A1 SLR - Model psolodov & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added Browning High Power II - Model: psolodov, Textures: P1nGa

- Added F1 and F3 Grenades - Model: P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added M3 Carl Gustav - Model: BI & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ELCAN Optic - Model: Toonie & P1nGa, Textures: P1nGa

- Added ACOG TA648 Optics - Model: Toonie, Textures: P1nGa

- Placeholder S70A Blackhawk's - Model: BI, Textures: BI

- Added Some New Uniform Variants

- DPCU Uniform Upgrades

- DPCU Now Use MICH Helmet - Textures: TheAussieButcher

- Added new ADF Ammo-box - Model: P1nGa, Texture P1nGa

- Added new ADF flag poles.

- Some ADF groups config, partially working with ALIVE, look out for the civil war issues

- All weapon configs updated to use ASDG JointRails

- Probably lots more that i have forgotten about

- All Custom Sounds Created By BlazenChamber

v0.2

- Added Steyr F88a2

- AMPOP - Tasmanias best independent PMC

- Uniform edits - including proper cuts and stitching.

- Calvary/Crewman

- Fixed Alwarrens M4 issues in Beta plus will no longer conflict with FHQ version

v0.1

- ADF Uncut Released

- Merged DPCU, DPDU, AMP, AMPJW units and vehicles.

Edited by Sbats

This looks really nice and polished. Plus I'm a big fan of faction addons, nice work :)

that kangaroo logo is hilarious :D

oh yea and nice addons of course. i really like those "Tasmanian Rossarden Regulars". nice colours on them. getting tired of desert stuff.

I like that you're giving them another enemy to face off with. Hope this mod grows well, it looks excellent.

that kangaroo logo is hilarious :D

oh yea and nice addons of course. i really like those "Tasmanian Rossarden Regulars". nice colours on them. getting tired of desert stuff.

Lol, yeah. Eventually we intend to use proper insignia for the different units.

Thanks for all you're positive feedback fellas!

ATM I am still refining the camo with small details like this.

Before

http://puu.sh/2NSEj.jpg (119 kB)

After

http://puu.sh/2NSEs.jpg (148 kB)

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

The next step I would like to achieve with the units is to apply authentic insignia corresponding to the era the camo sets are from.

Does anyone have any requested insignia for the DPDU, AMP (SOTG), AMPJW (fictional SOTG) and possibly the DPCU.

For example I am considering the DPDU to be the 7 RAR Task Group, AMP to be 1st Commando, AMPJW to be SASR Sabre 1st Squadron.

:) What do you think, prefer alternatives?

Should the Rossarden Regulars adopt a modified version of one of these groups?

Improved the detail of uniforms for all camo sets, added new patches and cloth texture.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

The next release will feature customised soldiers, ie, shirts, rolled sleeves etc.

Sorry to interupt Sbats, but i have to bring up my favourite part about retextures. You fell into the same trap as most people retexturing and you put in a lot of effort to make them get better and better with every update: BUT

You placed the camo pattern on top of the clothes but did not cut them up on parts like pockets or seems. Take a look at some reference pictures of Military uniforms and you will notice the difference.

Please don't get this wrong, i am simply trying to point you into the direction you are already willing to approach on your own.

Thanks for pointing that out! Will have a go at that now.

Sorry to interupt Sbats, but i have to bring up my favourite part about retextures. You fell into the same trap as most people retexturing and you put in a lot of effort to make them get better and better with every update: BUT

You placed the camo pattern on top of the clothes but did not cut them up on parts like pockets or seems. Take a look at some reference pictures of Military uniforms and you will notice the difference.

Please don't get this wrong, i am simply trying to point you into the direction you are already willing to approach on your own.

Hey fluttershy, I've begun applying the camo to each cut like you have advised, getting up to the pockets - have a look what do you think?

Pants completed:

http://puu.sh/2OCes.jpg >100kb!

Edited by Foxhound

very cool !!

Edited by Flo

Hey fluttershy, I've begun applying the camo to each cut like you have advised, getting up to the pockets - have a look what do you think?

Pants completed:

http://puu.sh/2OCes.jpg >100kb!

Very good young Padawan ^^ - though some pockets are still missing (as well as the reenforced pooper area ^^). I think you already noticed how it changes the overall look to the better ingame.

Keep em comin!

Well actually the pockets are all different cuts, I have even displaced the folded areas that aren't cuts. There would be the chance some cuts link up... However the cuts are from the same camouflage and will play tricks on your eyes :) There are 3 pockets on those particular pants and its clear that they are not a continuation to the cuts beside them.

I took the time to pull apart every section of the pants making a grand total of 22 separate pieces, all of which used different areas of the same camouflage texture, it wouldn't be a suprise if that rare occasion arised where 1 cut linked up with another; however we trumped that rarity. Please point out the missing pockets :S

Cheers for pointing this issue out originally. The template I have created has reached such a detailed state; I am happy with where it is and will no longer make anymore changes.

Now all that is left to do is implement these changes on the different types of camouflage :D

Edited by Sbats

You are good :) great textures, if i just had your skills :)

You are good :) great textures, if i just had your skills :)

If I could copy and paste my newly found skills to you I would! Hell we'd all probably copy BI dev skills, although it probably cost $$$$

Absolutely loving those Tasmanian Rossarden Regulars, Sbats! Especially with the pants they look fantastic and combined with different vestes etc, they could be excellent PMC's or similar on top of that :)

# Xzite :

I've managed to get it all working bar my original custom FHQ_M4 loadouts. None of the weapons seem to be recognised, have you changed the FHQ weapon class names per chance? I can't think of what else it could be.

EDIT: Having used a debug script on the default m4 wielding units' gear I can see the class names differ from the FHQ_M4_A3 release. I used to be able to run his mod along side yours in order to use the FHQ_Accessories mod etc. But now both mods don't seem to want to work together for some reason :S.. Anyone else finding this?

I've had to change the class names of the M4's as per the mod creators request. I've put together some variations myself, perhaps I've missed something. If anyone else has had this issue please speak up.

I will be sending alwarren my source files so he can double check the classnames.

I apologise for the issues.

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

SASR Sabre 1 Squadron:

Testing out tan vests, helmets and uniform shirts to further customise and personalise the individual throughout the AMP Sf units.

We intend to create to design tiers for SF troops: #1 the ragtag war torn "in country for sometime" SF who will be completely individualised. #2 the freshies with cleaner gear, but still customised gear throughout the unit.

For example below are some medic SF with Tan Helmets, rolled sleeves and tan shirts and vest; plus the boonie hat soldier with a amp vest and bag. The idea is to mix them up a little so each class has its own look and feel whilst being within the tier style guide.

xik5ix.jpg Fk9uDq.jpg bCSL56.jpg

With the ragtag SF tier each soldier will have his own personalised equipment, down to their callsign on the vest, their own personal spray painted helmet and gun and possibly an old dpcu, dpdu shirt from earlier in their deployment, etc.

Edited by Sbats

Pretty much finished the AMP SASR Squad - customizing their gear from Tanned helmets, tanned vests and shirts.

XDpQ1z.jpg vNEFYl.jpg LjKFzj.jpg ebdb4B.jpg

the helmets are looking tastey yum.

The ragtag & wartorn idea for the SASR units is awesome! Would love to see some similar effects added to the weaponry (once its implimented). Bits of paint flaking off and D.I.Y paintjobs etc. Keep up the great work though, this is definatly my #1 mod by far for ArmA3.