When we eventually get the DPCU/DPDU uniforms modeled, they will be set up to work with squad XMLs. However, the current uniforms are just retextures of the ingame uniform, which are not set up to work with squad XMLs.

Berets should not be hard to do ;)

I might talk to the admin about getting the password taken off the server, a multiple player showcase is inlcuded but from what I here does not work to well. Will probably to a new/updated one in the future, but creating new content is the current focus.

I would suggest using VAS for that, but again, may be added in the future. Pretty sure the weapons will have their own ammobox in the next full release.

There is a "Beta" release out currently of the next update that we're using to get feedback of the new stuff, check it out if you havent already. It was posted a page or two back.

Halfway through texturing the Mag58. Still WIP: http://puu.sh/6kqgz.jpg

Perhaps the way soldiers hold the MAG58 with the left hand can be changed? Now it seems like theres a foregrip there. Its shaping up well. :)

Hey,I've found a MAG58 without textures,is nice to know that you're making some LMGs,and will you also add a F89 Minimi in the next update?Relly like this one!

http://imgur.com/QapYO2K

That's a FN Minimi (M249/F89), not a FN MAG (Mag 58/M240) we just fit them with the FN MAG's flashhider.

The DL link seems to throw up an error (Nothing Here).

Thanks for the reply Aussie, I did what you suggest and have downloaded the new beta. Looks good. I've noticed on the KA-60 DPCU - the red kangaroo and the XML's overlap. They do not do this on the other KA-60. Will the Mag 58 be compatible with the weapon sights already in A3? There is a decent bit of interest in this mod within my community. It would be good if we could see it on a mission though... One of the propaganda shots I am using within our community

tGUikQw.jpg?1

Edited by (AEF)Duck

That's a FN Minimi (M249/F89), not a FN MAG (Mag 58/M240) we just fit them with the FN MAG's flashhider.

Got it,nice to know ther's also a F89Minimi in this mod,can't wait to test the next update.

---------- Post added at 05:13 ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 ----------

Will the Mag 58 be compatible with the weapon sights already in A3?

http://i.imgur.com/tGUikQw.jpg?1

Maybe you should try that LMG without textures on it,it was compatible with the weapon sights in A3,so I think that's also same to the MAG58

Would it be possible to have one set of each uniforms with the air force flag, and the navy ensign on the shoulder patches?

Edited by (AEF)Duck

Would it be possible to have one set of each uniform with the air force flag, and the navy ensign on the shoulder patches?

I haven't notice that...but I think that has low priority right now

I haven't notice that...but I think that has low priority right now

its just feedback. do with it what you want.

its just feedback. do with it what you want.

Well,noting I wanna ask now,and I was watching their schedules in their DEV_HELL:)

Heya ADF Uncut team,

Congratz on a great addon.

I need help on stacking a AMMO box with ADF Uncut weapons and ammo only. Is there a list of weapons/ammo names anywhere?

EDIT: Found it in a txt file in the mod folder

Edited by Terminus

I got a idea,will you guys use ASDG with you mod?I think it's a good idea to have more attachments for your weaponsï¼

are there plans for the Remington 870 shotgun be included with this mod in the future?

are there plans for the Remington 870 shotgun be included with this mod in the future?

I believe they plan on adding most ADF gear that is from recent history (OH-58 Kiowa & Leopard 1 I would imagine) up until the near future, and I reckon the Remington 870 is included in that timeline somewhere...

Quick Question,

I compared your DPCU Uniform in the addon with the real Uniform, and notice a difference:

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/it4wa0_4.jpg (907 kB)

And the real DPCU Uniform:

dpcu_front.jpg

The thing I noticed here was that the real uniform's camo colours are more darker than yours. (no offense by the way)

But it's such an awesome mod, Sbats. :)

NOTE: The above photo which is 907 KB is not mine but uploaded by Sbats.

Regards,

Ranwer

I respectfully disagree. Old mate in that photo looks like he's just gotten changed into his first issue at Kapooka... in 1990 or thereabouts, judging from the hishines and epaulettes.

I respectfully disagree. Old mate in that photo looks like he's just gotten changed into his first issue at Kapooka... in 1990 or thereabouts, judging from the hishines and epaulettes.

And the black boots...

Or he's a cadet...

Well the photo above WAS from the "Royal Australian Air Force Cadets". But I was more focused on the cadet's uniform, thats all.

Dropbox download link is down. Please reupload.

Edit: Got it from armaholic, but not sure if this is the latest (0.2) version.

I believe it was not the latest one but I've used the version for a long time and it worked fine.

Beta version 0.3 is latest, check a few pages back for DR link.

That's not a final version of it……just for test

---------- Post added at 13:05 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

Beta version 0.3 is latest, check a few pages back for DR link.

That's not a final version of it……just for test

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Well……I think my cell-phone replied twice……

http://adfgear.weebly.com/uploads/4/5/4/6/4546049/8465912_orig.jpg (264 kB)

Quick Question,

I compared your DPCU Uniform in the addon with the real Uniform, and notice a difference:

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/it4wa0_4.jpg (907 kB)

And the real DPCU Uniform:

http://www.aafc.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dpcu_front.jpg

The thing I noticed here was that the real uniform's camo colours are more darker than yours. (no offense by the way)

But it's such an awesome mod, Sbats. :)

NOTE: The above photo which is 907 KB is not mine but uploaded by Sbats.

Regards,

Ranwer

actually the DPCU pattern is being replaced with multi cam with the old DPCU colors

That looks like platatac digital auscam (PDA), not AMP. AMP resembles MTP in most areas but is ever so slightly different in pattern. Unless you were just showing them a new camo, then I apologize :P

Edited by SidanHeath
Spelling Mistake