The ragtag & wartorn idea for the SASR units is awesome! Would love to see some similar effects added to the weaponry (once its implimented). Bits of paint flaking off and D.I.Y paintjobs etc. Keep up the great work though, this is definatly my #1 mod by far for ArmA3.

Hahah, thanks man why don't you jump on teamspeak with us at ts.day0.com.au - we've got an AiA server up with ADF - been playing on Takistan and Clafghan, we're also getting a Stratis + ADF Uncut only server so people who dont have AiA can play.

Hahah, thanks man why don't you jump on teamspeak with us at ts.day0.com.au - we've got an AiA server up with ADF - been playing on Takistan and Clafghan, we're also getting a Stratis + ADF Uncut only server so people who dont have AiA can play.

I may take you up on that considering none of my friends wanna buy the fudging game lol..

On another note.. Have you considered putting in some of those face masks that the SASR seem to wear alot? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6kyucH9sh1rzbblco1_1280.jpg.. Something of that nature. Obviously not a priority feature but thought i'd throw the idea out there haha.

dont have this yet but as soon as the update is out ll be sure to download!

ADF Uncut's Tonnie's model list:

Alpha

Learn importing

- ADF helmets ( reimport all variants ( see if its possible to add different extras on the one helmet rather then importing 20 versions) fix shadow model )

- ADF Vest (mcbas)

- ADF Weapons ( F88, F90, F89 first)

- ADF Optic sights (may do before weapons depending on difficulty)

-ADF Weapons ( import other - mag58, law, HK417 ect )

After full A3 release

- Update vest with more Loadout ( may be possible todo custom vest loadouts to the players liking so will hold off till full release)

- ADF Vehicle models ( bushmaster, aslav, hawkie )

Shouldn't the Tasmanians have two heads?

I kid, I kid.

Nice work, seeing those OPFOR units reminded me of something i was working on earlier you may have use for, OPFOR DPCU, a tillable camouflage i was working on, it needs a touch up here and there on a few pixels but otherwise is fine and will repeat for as long as you want to paste it.

http://i.minus.com/iDdQHVICXR54F.png

Is it just me or do the M4's no longer have any sound to them? Perhaps BI changed the sound file name.

Beautiful piece of work! Do BI even inform people when they change names of things?

On another note, I've lost the will to play the game untill I can use those SASR units haha. I hope they come in next update! :P

The new update changed a few things, we are working through the problem at the moment.

Like I posted in the "Russians" thread, the problem is that the update changed the .wav file extensions to .wss. Simple fix. :)

Has this addon been fixed (regarding the M4 sounds etc) - I did not see a newer version on Armaholic? Great Mod, fantastic work!!

Shouldn't the Tasmanians have two heads? I kid, I kid.

Nah mate, you're spot on there. And little grubby hands...ooh those horrid little grubby hands. :D

Not sure, but didnt BIS just change their sound file format? from .wav to .wss if i recall correctly.

sweet. downloading now. im very curious about the steyr :)

sweet. downloading now. im very curious about the steyr :)

Hell yeah GvsE, thanks to tonnie and his 3d modelling skills!

Just tried it out, amazing work guys. Just a thought the reload animation could possibly taken from the mk20 green army assault rifle as it would very similar to the F88 rather than the Tavor. Also maybe a re textured green army helmet for standard troops.

Edited by CptDavo

Currently the Green Army MICH helmet doesnt allow for retexturing, hopefully the devs update the model to include hidden selections soon.

Everthing is fine as usual,but i can't find a suppressor for F88A2

And i noticed that the IR leaser will not appear on F88A2 after equiped

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 ----------

sorry for reply twice,but i've just noticed that the F88 is a little offset when aimming with a RCO scope,the bullets hit place is a little higher than the place i aimed in long range shoot.i think is's just a little bug with the scope but i hope you will fix it in the future version

And,good luck!

@TheAussieButcher

Actually you can retexture the helmet. If you have questions about it, ask AlexVestin. He has already done it with his units. Hope that helps! :cool:

Wow, just downloaded this today and it's bloody incredible. The beautiful weapons, the detailed uniforms, the great vehicle reskins, the whole lot. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

Brilliant work to all involved, thanks very much for this.

@TheAussieButcher

Actually you can retexture the helmet. If you have questions about it, ask AlexVestin. He has already done it with his units. Hope that helps! :cool:

You can't set it via hidden selections which is how ADFUncut works, Alex's appears to have been hexed rather than using hiddenselections.