Seems to be a crumbling building is not so dangerous. :D

Vote http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6511 if you want this to be fixed.

And something else.

No target command appear twice.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2210/arma32013052922514125.jpg (161 kB)

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8888

Even worse is when already collapsed buildings make you take damage because you are standing near them. This especially applies to vehicle wrecks and needs to be fixed ASAP

I'm making my own game and I have a question: how do they make a script that DOES NOT allow cartridges to move around magazines? For example, if you reload gun with non-empty magazine, you will receive it later.

Even worse is when already collapsed buildings make you take damage because you are standing near them. This especially applies to vehicle wrecks and needs to be fixed ASAP

Are you talking about burning wrecks? if so that damage was because of the fire, it was a bit extreme at one point but i think it has been nerfed down(?).

Are you talking about burning wrecks? if so that damage was because of the fire, it was a bit extreme at one point but i think it has been nerfed down(?).

I'm talking about the bug when it damages you after the fire extinguished

I'm making my own game and I have a question: how do they make a script that DOES NOT allow cartridges to move around magazines? For example, if you reload gun with non-empty magazine, you will receive it later.

I have no clue what this question has to do with the development branch of ArmA.

If you are working with an Object-Oriented language, the magazines would be an instance of some sort of magazine class. The class would have a field of int being the ammo count in the magazine. Whatever your language may be, write some sort of accessor on the magazine so you can get that field:

//this is a stub, obviously

public class Magazine
{
   private int ammocount = 30;

public int getAmmoCount()
   {
       return ammocount;
   }
}

Edited by GossamerSolid

is there going to be another DEV branch update today? or are you all too busy prepping for this weekend? :)

*edit* damn ninja's.. 487MB update..

that isnt just a stanceindicator :D

Edited by JoSchaap

Its textures are rather high-resolution ;)

A sound plays when you select list or menu items.

Edited by Maio

I don't see a stance indicator :(

Its not in the options menu yet, so you cant enable it. :) Just wait ^^

just enter addons folder, and sort files by date. Lots of stuff got updated. Is that me, or got some stones, trees and bushes updated?

I don't see a stance indicator :(

Maybe you need to re-set your IGUI element positions in options? I see it in the Development branch version out now.

A sound plays when you select list or menu items.

I thought my computer was making weird noises. then I thought it was a distant car horn :p

Maybe you need to re-set your IGUI element positions in options? I see it in the Development branch version out now.

How do i do that? When i change the GUI to Very small, its like in the center of the screen, if i turn it to Small, then i cant see the Stance indicator.

How do i do that? When i change the GUI to Very small, its like in the center of the screen, if i turn it to Small, then i cant see the Stance indicator.

Sorry, my bad - this option screen is not yet available (it would normally be in Options > Game). Perhaps you are running difficulty Extended HUD info off? I thought the indicator was not yet linked to it, but it may well be. Nope that's not it - checked.

yep, the only time I see it is when I change the gui size, and don't 'restart' the game (like it suggests). but it's in the middle of the screen, then when I restart, it's cut off again. it's basically on the right of the box that shows your ammo, etc, but it gets cut off

Edited by daze23

ate these going to be shown in the beta?

rah_66_comanche

mi48_cargo

or am i just tripping..

What daze23 said - stance indicator cuts off.

Anyone found anything new? The voices in the infantry showcase have changed- Shout of "Neutralized" made me smile!

There are also new gear walking sounds :) You can hear the equipment rattling quietly

And the bright tree LOD's have been fixed. Awesome!

Edited by PurePassion

It would appear the only real way of getting the indicator in the right place now is creating a new profile. The IGUI element positioning option will to do this properly later.