No, you'll have to suffer :icon_twisted:

It's really awesome:p

friday afternoon drink is herebye skipped.. *rushes off to home*

No, you'll have to suffer :icon_twisted:

It's really awesome:p

:butbut:

aw

Will play tonight for sure. Got a training planned anyway. :p

Yeah, but the distant sound for it still weak.

The stance indicator is cool, but it should pop when you adjust up\down\sides the stance, usually I get lost with these really easy.

Can you post a video of it pwease? I'm at work. T_T

Pretty awesome indeed.

Pretty awesome indeed.

Thx for sharing man. :D It sounds pretty awesome.

Pretty awesome indeed.

now i can officially say the sound is crap, even a pistol makes a punchier, "more metallic" sound, this one is like a flanged fart, lol, the sound should stand up in the battle, instead i hear all sorts of sound but not this one, tho snipers are usually among the crew, meh meh meh

and please do not say make a better game, this arguement is plain stupid :D

You don't have to make a whole game but a single soundfile :icon_twisted:

But yeah, I think the sounds is in fact very nice! Especially the sample which can be heard at 30s sounds very powerful.

At what volumes and what kind of speakers are you hearing the sounds? And also keep in mind there have been reported bugs about the audible range of those weapons

I really don't know what all the complaining is about?

Sounds pretty freaking similar to me...

Inventory items are being duped even when you don't do anything.

First of all the M320 isn't a .50 cal sniper rifle , so you dont hear a loud Blast from it

and BIS sound is pretty good - nothing like fart or other weirdness

If you really dont like it then create your own sound - its easy! ;)

First of all the M320 isn't a .50 cal sniper rifle , so you dont hear a loud Blast from it

Both BlueFor and OpFor snipers are high powered rifles. They should sound similar and

is basically exactly what they sound like. Also pretty sure the OpFor sniper is a 12mm round so yea.

In real life M320 is called M200, he can firing .408 Cheytac. GM6 Lynx can firing both .50 (US NATO 12,7x99 or 12,7x107 RU)

The problem with the sound I have is that it completely lacks a "bang" portion. It´s as if you´re hitting a drum, rather than firing a gun. That thing going off near your ear should be sharp, and right now the assault rifles sound more violent than the sniper rifles. Additional debris flying around when firing those would be appreciated too, you know. Leaves and pebbles and pine needles being kicked up, along with the dust when firing prone.

And the shooter actually cycling the bolt as an animation would be neat, on the LRR

@video: Penis shaped door.

Why you think these sounds are final?

for christs sake not this "make it yourself then" arguement again!! they are paid for that, they should be qualified, this is how it works in this world, and as it's said - in the game even a pistol sounds more violent, so it needs equalizing

you know a mentally healthy person would say - yeah they are right i should do smth about that, and only a complete retard would say - if you don't like it, show us how it should be done then", why i even have to explain such things to you, gosh you fanboys are easy on dat butthurt

Edited by gpha5e

Based on this video, see how everything flickers at distance, when zoomed in with scope? Thats just unbearble, kills whole fun at sniping. Can this be fixed in upcoming patches?

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

for christs sake not this "make it yourself then" arguement again!! they are paid for that, they should be qualified, this is how it works in this world, and as it's said - in the game even a pistol sounds more violent, so it needs equalizing

And you are having a butthurt once again... Why are you complainging about not much rillevat things, when there are much bigger, like no environment audio at all? The sounds are fine. But the samepled echo, whithin the sample of the shot, is crap, because the game audio engine doesn't render any reverbs and delays...

Based on this video, see how everything flickers at distance, when zoomed in with scope? Thats just unbearble, kills whole fun at sniping. Can this be fixed in upcoming patches?

+1

All objects are flickering when looking through scope/rangefinder, below 500m it is hardly noticeable. But 500+ it is flickering like crazy.

Maybe i don't see here before.

New animation : jump from heli in water (cutscene).

Rocket from chopper or smaw are now very slow in move, normal ? It's not a problem : ) but we can see the missile a long time without to use the slow motion now :p

Nice update, nice sounds and improvment of texture. But, there is always many (clipping or patchfinding, i don't say what it the true) when i show house or in night, many lightings appeared and disappeared and texture aspen on roof of house.