Guys, MadDogX meant it for real, no thread derailing :icon_twisted:

ScratcH334

You must know that words have more than one meaning. But aggressive community will always choose what can be punished.

anyone know if beta is updating yet if so what MB is it? im at work and cannot check :(

I hope more sound and lighting tweaks :)

and does anyone know if the mortar flares work yet?

when I try nothing shows up

anyone know if beta is updating yet if so what MB is it? im at work and cannot check :(

I hope more sound and lighting tweaks :)

If lighting tweaks, why players say on the forum than half of the lights on Stratis were off ? More info^^?

For water, i think we must wait the end of the year, when we would have more submarine vehicule. Actually so less players use this party of gameplay.

yeah I would like more lights to be available.

there are places that need light i.e. airport... seems like a graveyard at night. the runway lights I thought would be brighter and more colourful. and no taxi lights?

hanger lights?

etc etc

Is it just me being blind, or is this a known issue? The SDV has an option "Position Lights On", but I cannot spot any position lights on it.

hey pettka, since your helping to get this thread back OT, i would also love to see a post from you regarding my watchtower frustration one site back! ;-) are there plans for improving them?

AI cant even get up the stairs lol on the towers

also when will vehicles like apc tracked and etc have more power getting up hill?

also the offroad and quad it seems that everything struggles getting uphill and AI think they can get up that hill when they get stuck.com

Edited by tyl3r99

AI cant even get up the stairs lol on the towers

Update your previous answer please^^ so short message here.

If AI can't get up the stairs of the towers, AI create the DLC link On steam since yesterday. :tounge2:

Errr, is the blackfoot supposed to get its tailboom handed to it so quickly in the combined arms showcase? I watched it fly overhead several times only to immediately get its wings clipped.

Is it just me being blind, or is this a known issue? The SDV has an option "Position Lights On", but I cannot spot any position lights on it.

Just checked, I can't see anything either, even with NVG's.

Edited by NodUnit

in the litte towers that have the hatches, the AI have trouble getting up the stairs. they just rotate on the floor like they were trying to get up them

Update your previous answer please^^ so short message here.

I wonder if there will be a patch today? It must be getting rather late at the BI office.

It must be getting rather late at the BI office.

It's 14:53 ^^

I noticed the scope for the BTR-K is heavily misaligned with the actual bullet trajectory when using the HE ammo.

My spidey senses tell me the drone patch might be today

When the tracked ifv patch was released it was released super late in the day

My spidey senses tell me the drone patch might be today

When the tracked ifv patch was released it was released super late in the day

I think I actually skipped a beat when I remembered that. I so hope you're right.

Nope it won't, read sitrep;), it wouldn't be released on dev if it won't be released in the stable one later this week. <evil laugh>

Edited by Byku

Nope it won't, read sitrep;)

That's referring to the final stable release - they said they will be released onto the dev branch "soon" and jay crowe said in the livestream last week that they would be added "probably next week" (meaning this week)

I mean I won't be surprised if they're not in today but it would be cool

hopefully its a large update then or they are determined to fix a certain issue today :P

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

@devs.... when you release altis on dev branch don't give us a hint when leave it as a massive surprise!!!!! :D

@devs.... when you release altis on dev branch don't give us a hint when leave it as a massive surprise!!!!! :D

The rumour says around gamescom.

yeah but no more hints.... I think it would be more intense and WOW factor when we open editor and see A L T I S

yeah but no more hints.... I think it would be more intense and WOW factor when we open editor and see A L T I S

The WOW lol would was the size of the Update with Altis :)

I bet the 1+ GB dowload will give it away, anyway

It's 14:53 ^^

I noticed the scope for the BTR-K is heavily misaligned with the actual bullet trajectory when using the HE ammo.

It's also a little off for the APFSDS rounds as well. you have to aim 1 "notch" to the right to compensate.

I bet the 1+ GB dowload will give it away, anyway

yeah I did not think of that...

I do hope the community can make islands this big!!

yeah I did not think of that...

I do hope the community can make islands this big!!

There have been community islands that were bigger, like 50x50 km, but of course, making such a beast actually detailed is a different matter. I started with a small 2x2 km map the other day, and it takes ages to make it all look good and detailed and at the same time make it not too cluttered so that frame rate drops too far, or it makes things look unnatural. I think that any community island that size will require a very experienced island maker, and even one of the big names will most likely take months upon months doing on of those.

So, I wouldn’t really hold my breath. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong, though, heh