Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

future ...:p but i hope they don't forget us and share the rebuild with the Arma Com if the time comes. Or wen can beta test the rebuild before they release the standalone xD

.... and has DayZ become a rebuild Chernarus or is it sometime off in the future?

The GayZ standalone comes with an updated Chernarus. I hope the rest of us ARMA 2 players, the game that spawned that ungrateful offspring, get the updated version as well.

Anyway, when do we think we can see an update for ACR, I want these little fixes dammit!

I hope the rest of us ARMA 2 players, the game that spawned that ungrateful offspring, get the updated version as well.

It also includes an improved ArmA2 engine, so we'll see if ArmA2 gets that or if as a licensed product this thing will be as separate from A2 as Iron Front is. Probably won't be able to use any of it because of that.

The Iron Front separate from A2 is not comparable.... "an improved ArmA2 engine" map =engine?hmmm

Trying to install ACR lite, get "!!! MISSING STRING".

What do?

Arma 2 CO is patched up and installed in "D:\Bohemia Interactive\Arma 2" instead of the default install place.

Might that be the case?

It also includes an improved ArmA2 engine, so we'll see if ArmA2 gets that or if as a licensed product this thing will be as separate from A2 as Iron Front is. Probably won't be able to use any of it because of that.

I doubt we will get that in ArmA 2, but an updated Cherno is not out of the question.

The GayZ standalone comes with an updated Chernarus.

Standalone DayZ doesn't come with anything right now. My point is that it's a future event, so moaning about how DayZ "gets" an updated Chernarus is like moaning that some game in 5 years time has far better lighting.

The GayZ standalone comes with an updated Chernarus.

I'll assume that's a typo because homophobia is a perm bannable offence here.

it was a simple comment :D moaning xD take it easy^^

Of course Placebo, my hand slipped across the F key.

My point was that assuming that the standalone uses the ARMA 2 engine, will ARMA 2 players get a chance to play on the updated Chernarus? Probably not.

Thats possibly the reason why no mod support, cant put anything in, and also cant take anything out.....

Anyway, when do we think we can see an update for ACR, I want these little fixes dammit!

Ditto!

Thats possibly the reason why no mod support, cant put anything in, and also cant take anything out.....

Iron Front had no mod support either. Maybe every licensed RV engine game isn't allowed to have modding.

Iron Front had no mod support either. Maybe every licensed RV engine game isn't allowed to have modding.

Perhaps. In DayZ's case though, I might suggest that modding is not desired by design... but, we don't know yet.

No I would agree Markwick, the players of the mod are not like those in our community where they seek to take apart and mod everything in sight. :D So it probably wont be included.

Will DayZ standalone allow mods?

[–]rocket2gunsRocket 123 pontos 4 dias atrás

Not initially.

Where's the dlc on steam!?!?!

BIS had a meeting with Steam staff at GC exactly for that.

But I think that this meeting might have something more......

Could be the distribution system for the A3 Alpha, who knows.

Could be the distribution system for the A3 Alpha, who knows.

I fail to see why they would ignore their own online store, but anyway that's OT.

Edited by ProfTournesol

I'll assume that's a typo because homophobia is a perm bannable offence here.

Gay/Fag doesn't mean nessesarily mean homosexual anymore. It's just another word for stupid, silly, annoying.. it's how it's used.

You need to watch more South Park. they had an episode that explained it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_F_Word_%28South_Park%29

I know we're a lot of old farts around here but try to keep up :p

Edited by jblackrupert

On these forums we will just assume that it does mean what it means, and we will also assume that disagreeing with forum moderation is worth and infraction, and that this offtopic conversation is spam.

Cmon guys, I was sorry for before now lets just get back on topic.

I see that Kju has been assigned to fix all those bugs i put up on the tracker, patch soon hopefully. Id assume before they release it on steam too.

The middle of August has come and gone, and no ACR on Steam. No word from BIS either, why?