Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

The one, single thing you're most looking forward to?

Just all the little enhancements. I loved ArmA and ArmA II. ArmA II was just a little clunky, so I'll be glad to see all the new animations.

Proper reload animations. Dry and tactical reloads for all weapons.

Yes, from all nice features listed this is it :).

PhysX 3.0 (Rag doll, Physics enabled vehicle handling and environmental objects, environmental destruction, and etc). Patiently waiting for the release....... but the wait is well worth it for such a great Mil Sim.

im looking forward to the improved weapons handling, mostly weak side transitioning.. oh wait.. thats not there.. odd that shooting on your back is. :confused:

Better sounds and visuals :cool: Imagine watching a artillery barrage from under the water, and seeing ragdolls just flying around scattering into the water around you. Going up to the surface watching and attack helicopter make short work of the survivors, hearing the rattle of the main gun hitting the water surface.

Make it happen Bohemia ;)

I know it's stupid, but I can't wait to test new animations system and ragdoll :)

I know it's stupid, but I can't wait to test new animations system and ragdoll :)

That's not stupid. Besides the new features and graphics, that's one of the most obvious differences b/w ArmA2 and ArmA3. I want to try out that and the gear customization system.

Rabbit hunting on Lemnos with one of these

kVQjvtDzEPs

A complete editor from starting by placing vehicles/men on map to scripting and publish/packing for server.

Rabbit hunting on Lemnos with one of these

Offtopic, but anyone else ever seen a minigun slung beneath an Apache? Got to love the press. :rolleyes:

Offtopic, but anyone else ever seen a minigun slung beneath an Apache? Got to love the press. :rolleyes:

I was in fact about to make that same comment. Gun ignorance disappoints me. How the hell can you not know the difference between an M119 and M777 howitzer?

I posted that same video on militaryphotos.net way back in 2004 and the guys went apeshit when they heard the reporters comment lol.

Is it as bad as ITV though? :p

Edited.

Edited by RoME

The one, single thing you're most looking forward to?

-Answers to these 9 questions.

IN ARMA 3:

1/ Is there a proper animation for going on a ladder?

2/ Can we change weapon while walking?

3/ Can we toss a nade while walking?

4/ Is there a new/better nade aiming system?

5/ Can we turn around in a doorway?

6/ Can we use stairs safely?

7/ Can we run indoors without taking the risk of going through the walls? (it happens from time to time)

8/ Is AI capable of fighting indoor?

9/ Is "Close Quarter Combat" global design being looked at ? (partly answered with smookie being hired by Bis)

This is really not the place for this. Stop cross posting pls.

Definitely the new physics, such as ragdolls and the new improved physics for the vehicles (driving) and such. I've always been a physics fan boy.