Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

The one, single thing you're most looking forward to?

One, single answer please. Distil all your hopes into one, single new feature, let's get a feel for the lowest common denominator :D

Myself, I'd have to say ragdoll.

physX , i don't want to be stoped by a hummer wreck when i'm on my abrams !

Ragdoll.

I'm also really pumped about the new animations, physX, lighting, map, muzzle flash, and too many other things to mention here.

I would like to say AI improvements but since we have't seen anything related to it, I'll go with PhysX. And RTT. And animations. And sounde related stuff. And lighting.

PhysX

I want to place a bunch of soldiers together with a bunch of satchels and admire the outcome.

PhysX... (although I must say It isn't fair to choose just one, its like choosing btw that blond or dark hair air hostess)

So that I can take T90 trough all the mud until I sink with it, than hit civilian car to expertize the collision damage, than I take it trough shallow waters for quick wash so that I can observe getting it all dirty from houses I've driven trough. I also wonder what ragdoll has to say about 130mm HE round. I'll probably repeat all that until dusk and see if any of it is more enjoyable at night. Hmm

watching gameplay narrated by Jay Crowe

me-gusta.jpg

Honestly just for the game to have proper physics simulation is enough to make me giddy.

I wonder if in the editor we can put a 7 ton on a slope with the parking break off and watch it roll down the hill and cause destruction and chaos. :cool:

Edited by Flash Thunder

Does it have to be a confirmed feature. I’m really looking forward to some improved ai CQC but this hasn’t really been confirmed.

Of the things that are confirmed, ragdolls would be what I am looking forward to, although limnos itself runs a close second.

The New Island and the New Physics engine. Hard to choose actually :D

PhysX

I want to place a bunch of soldiers together with a bunch of satchels and admire the outcome.

^this^

Seriously, all the components are there now. I just want the seams between the user and the virtual environment gone. Polish.

physics. (Good Driving models, cars with springs driving above stones whipping and such, Oh my gawd, I will just drive around in the editor with cars and tanks for the first 100 hours^^)

DayZ :p

No, seriously, probably the user interface (and that ties in with AI, as in less micromanagement of AI needed).

Customization. (just to say something other than PhysX, because yeah, it's gonna be damn nice :D )

LemnosLemnosLemnosLemnosLemnos.

Oh, and Lemnos.

But Seriously I think the BEST part will be having to buy a new computer.......

*hopefully* improved multiplayer, mod-integration.

from a gameplay standpoint - physx and improved lighting. just w/e makes the game more and more realistic.

Physics (ragdoll and in-game interactions basically), of course. So traditional and unnoticeable at our days in other games, but so huge step forward to Bohemia. It will be the most significant innovation for the Real Virtuality engine, after which it become absolutely brilliant, to my mind. :)

Sorry for my ugly english grammar.