Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

The one, single thing you're most looking forward to?

As a warfare player,i am waiting for Symetric balance (OPFOR - blufor) ,because all previous titles failed at it.

As a warfare player,i am waiting for Symetric balance (OPFOR - blufor) ,because all previous titles failed at it.

War's not fair.

My Little Dress Up Soldier System MLDUSS

No, switching uniforms/camo is awesome but really, I'm looking forward to everything.

I just watched the VB2.2 trailer and I sure hope it's got that slick AI convoy movement in it.

was looking forward to the physics but the lighting is looking very nice also! OFP/Arma have never been on par in that dept. IMO, good to see it's getting some attention!

I did post before but was limited, I am looking forward to .. not so much a confirmed feature, but finding out exactly what BI have install for High Command in Arma3 .. there has been nothing about it at all so far.

Looking forward to the new animation system (and weight and encumbrance system) and the new gear customization options.

Most of what I wish was posted here multiple times... so I'll say the only thing that I wan't and have not been posted yet: make the Israeli-Defense-Forces a playable faction. ;)

and not needing internet for singleplayer unlike diablo 3

and Skyrim.

Im looking forward to the ragdoll physics as well as the animations, and hoping that a feature in

the editor has been implemented where you can make multiple units playable at once.

and Skyrim.

Im looking forward to the ragdoll physics as well as the animations, and hoping that a feature in

the editor has been implemented where you can make multiple units playable at once.

That's already possible.

My biggest wish is better movement for infantry. I think Metro 2033 had the most realistic movement of a model. Arma is too slow (especially aiming) and Battlefield too fast, so something in the middle like Metro would be ideal.

That's already possible.

it isn't, not from the editor....

That's already possible.

not in the 2d editor either, unless you know something i dont.

it isn't, not from the editor....

Wait, I must be misunderstanding what Günter Severloh is saying.

Günter, you're not talking about making a soldier playable as opposed to player or non-playable in the "Control" drop down menu in the editor?

Not talking about this?:

playablesmall.jpg

Wow, I'm really confused. What do you mean then?

EDIT: NEVERMIND!!!! Wow. I get what you're saying.... I'm dumb. You mean instead of selecting them individually to make them playable, you want one button that lets you make all units in the editor playable. OKAY. Then definitely that's not there. I thought you meant being able to play as multiple units.

Edited by antoineflemming

Wait, maybe I'm misunderstanding what Günter Severloh.

Günter, you're not talking about making a soldier playable as opposed to player or non-playable in the "Control" drop down menu in the editor?

Not talking about this?:

Think he means not having to click on each individual unit and select "playble". Instead you might just select all the units, select playable once and they would all become playable. nothing to do with in game playability.

Not talking about this?:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9731/playablesmall.jpg

Yes im talking about making a soldier playable, what im referring to is the ability to do that for multiple units at once, as when you want to make a unit,

vehicle, plane, ect,. playable you have to edit each individual unit.

What i'd like to see is a feature implemented where you can highlight the selected units you want and make them all playable at once,

it would seriously cut down in the time it takes you to edit, at least for that part.

Possibly taking control of another AI after dying???

You can do that by makign another unit playable and then when you die, you just use switch

team control to switch to that unit, but only if theres units alive and available and its only for SP.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Antoine is correct -simply Playable then T to switch.

Edit: So you just want it streamlined then