Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

The one, single thing you're most looking forward to?

New scripting commands. :)

All the mods that will arise from this. Also, the entire game. And the new engine.

Id have to say the RAH-66 Comanche or the new helicopter models to be exact so theres no more terrible cheesy cockpits and im hoping that the new physx will fix the blowing up when running into a small tree going 10km/h thing.

and also the pvp the pvp in arma 2 was good but i cant wait to see what they did with it in arma 3.

Edited by Sunchips21

The new mod capability's. So the community can make new awsome mods for me to enjoy :p

Well... For the record it's Physx integration and all the fun stuff that comes with it, but since everyone said the same thing, the runner up is the new customization system. This brings a whole new meaning to MP role play.

Pretty hard to choose one thing. I would say ragdoll but I'm also looking forward to custumization system and physx destruction stuff.

That's an easy question to answer: proper physics!

Although I like to fly a little bird with TOH fdm over Limnos, I choose physics because I already enjoy the Littlebird in TOH: Rearmed

Only one?! :-(

branching storyline

Only one?! :-(

branching storyline

Which color are you going to choose? Green, red or blue?

half-trollface-transparent-white-regelkonform.png

Mass Effect 3 endings

Wow a lot of votes for Physx integration and a lot of chaps breaking the rules...

The possibilities the new scripting tech in combination with physiX brings into then Game, in other words:

things could be much more performant if strong script relatet Mods coming into action like ACE.

sry for the english, 5 Beer.

hugh

The expansion to the sandboxiness

By this I mean, more features that can enhance the ability you can do with ARMA and its editor to make as much as you feel like with as much simplicity for newbies if possible and as much features (doesn't matter about complexity for the advance users) for the advance users as much as possible.

More you can make of it, the better. You if people can produce a lot of varieties, it increases replayability by a bunch which I've seen a lot.

Innovation is good :D

PhysX\New animations

Ragdoll is going to be so much damn fun!!!!!

the vastly improved weapon handling for sure.

There are quite a few exciting new features, so it's difficult to decide... But I know the first thing I'll be doing when I get my hands on the game is jump in a car and just explore the beautiful islands of Limnos and Stratis. :)

future irish defence forces ;)

20km view distance

bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis bikinis

im looking forward to quiting Runes of Magic on the release day hurry it up :D