Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

The one, single thing you're most looking forward to?

Automatic Mod Downloading :-)

.. Has the potential to revolutionise arma mp, especially where player numbers are concerned.

A good story/campaign which is largely bug free.

Weapon resting... oh wait it won't be part of the game, nothing then (nothing special, but I'll buy the game for the general improvements over arma 2)

A campaign worthy of its roots , I haven't played more than first mission in any ofp offspring since resistance , for me it is only thing I would stand up in court of game players and not defend BIS :)

- Fluid animations/Movement.

If i could add another thing... i would say that much less jerky weapon movement when aiming down the sights while walking.

More fictive stuff

Hell, its gonna be 2035, and US Military uses Merlin? I see that as awful recycle... I mean sure, BIS is famous for recycling, we all know and see that. Chernarus is filled with same old buildings that exist

on Everon and from the Villages of Nogova, trough woods of Armed Assault, not to ArmA2 and onward to Takistan. Takistan though has alot of new and very nice objects which I'm greatful.

My point here is, I want more fictive stuff. More fictive guns, more vehicles (like the mi48). I don't want merlin, m14EBR or Osprey, I want maybe upgraded versions of those.. heck maybe BIS is planning on

making those but haven't shown us yet? I'm just sceptical here, but looking at the material they have given us, the only fictive things are the Funneh lookin' Iranian suits (with old stylish NVG mount plate on it..?), Railgun on the T100 tank, and the mi48. I'd like to see the stealth version of UH60 that was rumoured around the time dem SEALs took Osama down, I want to see some upgraded version of Osprey with turbine engines on sides or something, fictive totally new guns. Following the lore of Armaverse, US Army changed to SCAR rifles around 2012 or so, so maybe by 2035 they'd have been upgrading it, just like they started with m16a1 in vietnam and now have craptons of variations I don't know... I just don't want to see stuff thats already in ArmA 2 CO. Ah6, Merlin, m14, Multicam..?,

(inb4 "ITS REALISTIC WARSCENARIO DEAL'DS WITH IT!11oneone)

For me,it`s integrated mods with the ability of heavy scripting (a little like MW3)but with all chanses to expand and modify missions to play at 60FPS with anything that they can make and put in a mod.I want to see the ability to use a car from one mod and use it,modify it with Java and Libraries to any degree I want.And the ability to modify Physx to an extent!

Animations! I have faith that Rocket and Smookie will not disappoint. :D

Actually, I am looking forward to the campain.

With a decent fear inside me that says I might be dissapointed. Very much so.

I want to cheat like the others im looking forward to polish in general in this game. Just played scud busters a BAF scenario and the hills shadow was all glitchy and drawing in at like 10 feet away Arma 2 is full of graphical mishaps I especially dislike the bluish tint on Takistan at certain times of day and generally better performing game.

I don't have the best specs but its really difficult to play any of these missions provided by BIS I have turned down VD to less than 3000, not running crazy resolutions, and getting like 15-20fps average.

AP mines. I just like messing around in ACE with a couple POM-2s and making inf run into them.

May sound silly, but it's so tough to choose. So many things, make's it real hard to choose!

either AI improvement or a very good and long campaign like OFP

I'm down with O.P.P

Original Poster's Point

Ragdoll/Animations are tops.