1. The TAC-50 and TAC-50 SD should be in the normal USMC Weapons Crate or US Army Weapons crate.

2. Check your ACE userconfig.

3. Make sure the AI isn't bleeding and doesn't need Epinephrine. Morphine should always be the last thing to do.

4. Just go to ACE Settings in the escape menu and chance the keybind.

Ok, first let me say ACE is awsome oh and that every question I have I tried searching and I didnt get the answer needed. Also, please excuse my noobness, kinda new to ACE.

1. Where is the TAC 50 sniper rifle and how do I get it?

Ive looked everywhere and I cant seem to find the Tac 50 or the Tac 50 SD. Heres what I usually do. I open editor. Put down a magic box and I spawn myself in as a USMC Sniper. I look in the magicbox I seem to see every weapon/object in the game except the Tac 50. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Why cant I use Goggles/Masks in Multiplayer?

In singleplayer I can equip Masks, goggles, earplugs, ETC. But as Soon as I go online with a friend they dont show up in the self interaction menu even though I have them in my gear.

3. When Im playing as combat medic and I give an AI morphine he just lays there on the ground. When I examine him it says hes under the infuence of Morphine. Ive continued playing for like 30 mins just to come back to the AI and hes still laying there like hes unconsious but hes still under the influence of morphine. Is there something Im missing?

4. For some reason my friend cant change his Key binding for the interaction menu. Its automatically set as his Right windows key but he doesnt have one so when he tries to change it, it doesnt allow him to save the change. We made sure it wasnt a repeat key and i still doesnt work. Any help?

Thanks in Advance for any help.

I can answer some of these...

2: Go into your ACE clippi folder and make sure your username is selected in ace clippi.

My directory is as follows, not sure about yours. steam/ steamapps/ common/ arma 2 operation arrowhead/ @ACE/ Clippi < Then run the Application, change manual options, select your username you use online.. save.

3: Sometimes when a person is unconscious, they will need epinephrine... to regain consciousness.

4: I would suggest trying this, Start ACE Clippy, go ingame, press ESC > ace options > change ace interaction key. Make sure ACE Clippi is running while you do this.

Report back what works and doesnt!

edit/ I've been ninja'd. But I do describe a little better.

Ok, thanks for the super fast responses Thlozor and EvenLease. Ok I tried looking in the ammo crates and still nothing. This time i looked in every crate including eastern countries but still nothing. About the Clippi program, I found it and I ran it. When i clicked manual options My name wasnt selected so I selected the name I was using and tried to save it but it didnt work. It just says " Eight:ThirtyOne:FortyOne PM: Something went wrong when saving ACE \userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp file". So now im pretty convinced that that is the problem. Should I reinstall ACE? would hate to reinstall ARMA 2 CO but if I have to then ok. Just seen the little emoticon. Its a mistake.

Edited by Redeker
8:31:41 PM came up s a little emoticon saying ban me please...LOL

Ok, thanks for the super fast responses Thlozor and EvenLease. Ok I tried looking in the ammo crates and still nothing. This time i looked in every crate including eastern countries but still nothing. About the Clippi program, I found it and I ran it. When i clicked manual options My name wasnt selected so I selected the name I was using and tried to save it but it didnt work. It just says " Eight:ThirtyOne:FortyOne PM: Something went wrong when saving ACE \userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp file". So now im pretty convinced that that is the problem. Should I reinstall ACE? would hate to reinstall ARMA 2 CO but if I have to then ok. Just seen the little emoticon. Its a mistake.

No need to reinstall ACE...

There is two things you can try, one ...

Run ACE Clippi as Administrator, if that doesnt work then try this next option.

Go to your userconfig folder in your ArmA directory, open the ACE folder. Open your clientside config in notepad, you'll see a line like this...

#define ACE_IDENTITY Evenlease

Thats my name of course, so set your identity to the exact name you use in-game. Then save the file and try online again.

Ok I got it working and I can use goggles on multiplayer...Thanks alot. Any idea on the TAC 50 issue? I asked my friend whos also new if he could find it and still no luck. Anyway thanks again.

No need to reinstall ACE...

There is two things you can try, one ...

Run ACE Clippi as Administrator, if that doesnt work then try this next option.

Go to your userconfig folder in your ArmA directory, open the ACE folder. Open your clientside config in notepad, you'll see a line like this...

#define ACE_IDENTITY Evenlease

Thats my name of course, so set your identity to the exact name you use in-game. Then save the file and try online again.

Its there, Make sure you are use the ACE Ammo crates, not Ammo under Empty drop down box.

Tac-50 is near the bottom of the weapons area, below the stretcher, above the wirecutters.

Ok I got it working and I can use goggles on multiplayer...Thanks alot. Any idea on the TAC 50 issue? I asked my friend whos also new if he could find it and still no luck. Anyway thanks again.

Make sure you use ACE_X together with ACE.

ACE adds gameplay stuf while ACE_X adds Weapons/Units/vehicels

Hello.

Is there a way to syncronise multiple artillery m119s to a player manned m119.

So that when the player sets his m119 the other m119s in the battery align with his and fire when he fires aslong as they are loaded?

Yours hopefully.

BL1P

Ok so, ran into a funny little bug... maybe...

I put a US soldier on the ground in the editor, then put down a Desert Air AH-1 Cobra...

When I got into the cobra, it tilted back and didn't sit properly... It's like it sank into the ground a little, I'm going to guess this is something to do with ACE?

K i found it plus a whole bunch of other guns....I had to enable ACEX on Playwith SIx....why it isnt automatically enabled?IDK but anyway thanks everyone who helped.

Look at this UI, it is pretty unacceptable. I know this is not ACE's fault but there must be something that can be done. Some sort of scaling with resolution or something.

1. Why is the UI only taking up 1/4 of my screen? It would be so much more useful and easy to navigate if I could expand the window like in the operating system or have it scale automatically with resolution.

2. What is the 'T' with a lock symbol next to it? It is left of the Stingers weight.

C8EC2FF6D393E1507F1E6E12256D9FA129753193

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Look at this UI, it is pretty unacceptable. I know this is not ACE's fault but there must be something that can be done. Some sort of scaling with resolution or something.

1. Why is the UI only taking up 1/4 of my screen? It would be so much more useful and easy to navigate if I could expand the window like in the operating system or have it scale automatically with resolution.

2. What is the 'T' with a lock symbol next to it? It is left of the Stingers weight.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558712412212496000/C8EC2FF6D393E1507F1E6E12256D9FA129753193/

You can set the menu size in the game options.

The T means that your ruck is locked for everyone who is not in your team. You may also lock it completely if you don´t want that people access your stuff

Never thought about increasing the gear menus size...everything is clearly readable and you are able to have an eye on the enemy.

You can set the menu size in the game options.

As far as I know the interface size only makes the entire window larger - including all the content. If all the text and contents grow with the window size then really all you are gaining is increased font size and readability. It makes sense to make the dialog box longer and maybe wider based on interface size and/or resolution. This way you can fit more content on screen at once rather than have wasted space.

Hover your mouse over it and find out! There is a help bubble, a sign of a very acceptable UI.

According to the rules stated below, for the Ace Mod tracker in Dev Heaven, If I want to make an opinion, I am requested to post onhere or on the Disqus page. It does not seem possible to do so on the Disqus page, so it leaves just this thread.

So apologies in advance for that, if this is not the appropriate place, however there seems to be no other.

I would like to bring to your attention, the following Dev Heaven Ticket

I have no real interest in the ticket request myself, apart from it seemed to be very polite. However I do feel there is an issue with the way in which it was handled by Rocko, an official representative of the ACE mod.

It would also appear, I am not alone with these thoughts.

I find it very disconcerting, that threats of banning were made on future postees on that thread by an individual who was breaking the very rules he was threatening to use.

I think an apology may be appropriate here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Rules

By posting tickets to our tracker you agree to the following:

Remarks in how our tracker is moderated are removed w/o comment.

Remarks that do not contain hard facts but mostly complaining about how things are, are also removed w/o comment.

Users that repeatedly fail to obey to these simple rules will revoked the possibility to post further tickets.

Users that stand out by posting in a disrespectful, sassy or simply unacceptable manner are banned immediately.

Bugreports that derail into discussions and mass airing of dislikes etc. will be rejected w/o comment and/or deleted.

You also acknowledge that this is a technical workspace. This means in particular, that only hard facts are of use for our team.

There is no room for discussions, opinions or the need to express dislikes.

If you wish to express your opinion, don't even think about abusing another users ticket for your personal needs!

Use our thread provided in the official BI forums or use the featured Disqus page

These rules are subject to be changed anytime we see fit.

I don´t think that this is the right place to discuss this. You should drop him a PM instead.

According to the rules stated below, for the Ace Mod tracker in Dev Heaven, If I want to make an opinion, I am requested to post onhere or on the Disqus page. It does not seem possible to do so on the Disqus page, so it leaves just this thread.

So apologies in advance for that, if this is not the appropriate place, however there seems to be no other.

I would like to bring to your attention, the following Dev Heaven Ticket

I have no real interest in the ticket request myself, apart from it seemed to be very polite. However I do feel there is an issue with the way in which it was handled by Rocko, an official representative of the ACE mod.

It would also appear, I am not alone with these thoughts.

I find it very disconcerting, that threats of banning were made on future postees on that thread by an individual who was breaking the very rules he was threatening to use.

I think an apology may be appropriate here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Dear Terox,

having read the rules could have prevented this situation from happening to you. We no longer tolerate these things mentioned in our rules from happening. There are better places than our workspace for these things. To prevent further derailment and emotional outburst in that ticket, posting rights have been revoked. That said, the issue should be finally terminated, moreover since the OP agreed with my elaborated response.

Personally, judging from you taking this step to headline this incident publically, you seem to have a lot of anger either with me or ACE. We have not done anything wrong to you, we work very hard in our sparetime to offer playable content for free. If you really were interested in a more civilized manner to solve this issue between the involved parties, you definately would have gone a different way.

I don´t think that this is the right place to discuss this. You should drop him a PM instead.

Please refrain from sending me PM on this behalf. Thank you.

"If I want to make an opinion, I am requested to post onhere or on the Disqus page. It does not seem possible to do so on the Disqus page, so it leaves just this thread."

"If you really were interested in a more civilized manner to solve this issue between the involved parties, you definately would have gone a different way."

Because that's not confusing or contradictory at all :p

Hi, all. Someone know how disable ACE Wounds for specific unit during mission and enable it again after some time? Maybe I need to use some kind of variables?

Dear Terox,

Personally, judging from you taking this step to headline this incident publically, you seem to have a lot of anger either with me or ACE. We have not done anything wrong to you, we work very hard in our sparetime to offer playable content for free. If you really were interested in a more civilized manner to solve this issue between the involved parties, you definately would have gone a different way.

Please refrain from sending me PM on this behalf. Thank you.

I take it you are Rocko, under a different guise.

I had no intentions of following this up, however your response, once again has caused a reaction.

I have no Issues with ACE, I even host the mod as part of the Six network. So don't you try and make it into something this is not. This is about you and how you handle yourself in public, while acting on behalf of the very hard working and devoted developers.

You are not the only person spending your free time trying to help and create a sustain a gaming community, so get off your high horse and start treating others with the dignity they deserve.

You were abrupt, rude "disrespectful, sassy" and acted in what I and others believed to be a simply unacceptable manner "

As per your rules I brought it here.

Instead of admitting you were wrong in your initial response and could have handled it more appropriately, you instead tried to twist it around and blame somebody else, threw out insults that were not warranted and used your "Higher authority" to threaten.

Man up!

Please don't respond. I have no more time for you.

Terox, your behaviour is in no way better by taking this to the public.

The next time you have an issue with someone from ACE use PM or contact him by other means.

If you need to wash dirty laundry than that is the way to go.

rocko, or billion here, has made most of the ACE features and has spend crazy amounts of time doing that.

Xeno

*offering group hugs*

PS: How about external (non ACE) "replacement" pbo for reduced healing times?

In some missions our medics really could´nt do anything else than treating casualties for over half an hour, then having to find more drugs and bandages, so i totally get the point :D

External replacment, because i also get ACE Mod´s point.