Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Arma 2:OA 1.60 Release Candidate

Umm the thing is I don't have a beta folder in my root directory .... I can't add the DLL folder as you suggested :P

Locate the OA-beta folder in ..\arma2\expansion\beta ..

Inside the beta you should find a folder \DLL

Copy that folder to your root directory

Done.

Umm the thing is I don't have a beta folder in my root directory .... I can't add the DLL folder as you suggested :P

me too! :confused:

I appreciate you replying but, as I said I do not have any beta folders anywhere in my arma 2 or OA directory I don't install beta patches. Only when BIS release stable versions I update.

Locate the OA-beta folder in ..\arma2\expansion\beta ..

Inside the beta you should find a folder \DLL

Copy that folder to your root directory

Done.

I haven't beta folder in my installation.

I appreciate you replying but, as I said I do not have any beta folders anywhere in my arma 2 or OA directory I don't install beta patches. Only when BIS release stable versions I update.

me too!

me too! :confused:

Er I think they mean the beta folder that is created when you use one of BIS's test beta patches. You know, all the test beta patches that were released prior to 1.60RC?

Download the latest beta from here (86873):

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Install it and you should find the dll folder at:

Arma2/Expansions/beta/dll

I think you then copy that dll folder into the main Arma2 directory or use the -mod line someone suggested previous page.

Just going to try this myself. Installing a beta does not do anything to the game and I have never had a problem. You only run it when using the beta patch shortcut in the Arma2 directory.

DWARDEN - it might be an idea to get a download link for the dll folder set up for people who are nervous about installing beta patches? Maybe Foxhound would be willing to host it at Armaholic or something?

Edited by PELHAM

I haven't beta folder in my installation.

me too!

Well, I'm sorry for you guys, but that means you will have to wait for a solution provided by BIS or maybe someone loads it up somewhere.

Er I think they mean the beta folder that is created when you use one of BIS's test beta patches. You know, all the test beta patches that were released prior to 1.60RC?

Download the latest beta from here:

I think you then copy that dll folder into the main Arma2 directory or use the -mod line someone suggested above.

Just going to try this myself.

Yep - that will work. The beta install doesn't touch the main install (other than creating a beta folder in the expansions folder).

Download the latest beta from here:

I think you then copy that dll folder into the main Arma2 directory or use the -mod line someone suggested above.

Just going to try this myself.

Maybe that works, maybe not. That's because the beta may not be installable on top of an 1.60 release version. But you can try anyway.

Oh ok cheers I was concerned it would overwrite the patch 1.60 and I would have to reinstall the game, will give it a go.

Edit: Ok it works , ran the latest beta patch copied the dll file to root directory , all is back to normal thanks guys

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

EDIT: SOLVED

It was a problem with the no-blur mod, (okt_NoBlurBeta). Disabling that, the game starts up fine.

After patching and starting the game (OA/Combined Operations, regular ArmA 2 starts up fine) I get an error message saying "No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgDifficulties/Recruit.recoilCoef'. What gives?

And then I get "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine", and the game crashes. do I need those beta dll's?

Edit: Nope, still have the problem even with the beta dll's. Hm.

Edit again: Okay, I can launch the game through the "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch", but then I can't use any mod-folders etc. Could another mod-folder that I have activated cause this problem? is there anyway to edit what mod-folders are loaded other than ingame? (since I haven't loaded them with a shortcut)

My .RPT is full of things like:

Conflicting addon Warfare2_E in 'mosul_small\ca\warfare2_e\', previous definition in 'ca\warfare2_e\'

and

Updating base class ->Wreck, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/PlaneWreck/

but then at the end there's this that stands out:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Recruit.recoilCoef'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Recruit.autoreload'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Recruit.animSpeedCoef'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Regular.recoilCoef'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Regular.autoreload'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Regular.animSpeedCoef'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Veteran.recoilCoef'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Veteran.autoreload'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Veteran.animSpeedCoef'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Mercenary.recoilCoef'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Mercenary.autoreload'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgDifficulties/Mercenary.animSpeedCoef'.

ErrorMessage: Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine

Tried to replace (after making backups of course) the bin.pbo in the expansions/dta-folder with the ones from the beta patch, but that didn't help.

Edited by McNools

Maybe that works, maybe not. That's because the beta may not be installable on top of an 1.60 release version. But you can try anyway.

It works because the beta patch does not install ontop of your game. The beta patch is like an addon - it has a separate folder and is started with a separate shortcut.

Copying the dll folder worked for me - just tested it on the server with and without. Problem solved!

Oh ok cheers I was concerned it would overwrite the patch 1.60 and I would have to reinstall the game, will give it a go.

Edit: Ok it works , ran the latest beta patch copied the dll file to root directory , all is back to normal thanks guys

Congrats.

It works because the beta patch does not install ontop of your game. The beta patch is like an addon - it has a separate folder and is started with a separate shortcut.

Copying the dll folder worked for me - just tested it on the server with and without. Problem solved!

Yeah, I know that. But there is still a version check in the installer. So this was a lucky shot. Good for you it is sorted out.

The patch really has an impressive list of fixes and some of them are very interesting but I must admit that I'm somehow disapointed since the bug that I was anticipating the most to see fixed which is a bug related to the inability for the CRV-7PG rockets in the AH-11 Wildcat helicopter that aren't able to lock on laser targets (with Auto Guide AT dificulty set to off):

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13380

doesn't to seem fixed in the upcomming v1.60 patch :( (at least I didn't see it listed on the changelog).

I really like the new Warrior roadwheels and thread and mission fixes, but I'm also a bit disappointed that no fixes where done to old A2 units regarding the missing "smalltalk" feature and the still broken "report" on OA units when player asks "have you seen something recently"

And then I get "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine", and the game crashes. do I need those beta dll's?

Edit: Nope, still have the problem even with the beta dll's. Hm.

This. I thought the problem was on my end as I had a RamDisk going during update and had to backtrack many files - but the Beta still runs totally error free while attempting to run 1.60RC I get the above CTD. And have moved the DLL folder from Beta to Root.

This. I thought the problem was on my end as I had a RamDisk going during update and had to backtrack many files - but the Beta still runs totally error free while attempting to run 1.60RC I get the above CTD. And have moved the DLL folder from Beta to Root.

Are you using the okt_NoBlur-mod? or any similar mods, try disabling it, that solved it for me. :)

Hi, no mods at all running for Vanilla. I get the 5 checkmarks then crash.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Heres rpt

=====================================================================

== C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe

== "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -nosplash

Exe timestamp: 2011/12/02 14:58:48

Current time: 2011/12/03 10:11:17

Version 1.60.86882

Allocator: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\dll\tbb3malloc_bi.dll

Item str_disp_server_control listed twice

Cannot evaluate 'ReadAndWrite' - no file

Updating base class ->Boat, by ca\water\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RHIB/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/

Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/

Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Updating base class Default->, by chn_crocodile\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\characters_d_baf\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/

Updating base class F35_base->Plane, by warfxveh\config.bin/CfgVehicles/F35B/

Updating base class Plane->F35_base, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/F35B/

I have the same problem, solved with this:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA2:_Error_compiling_pixel_shader

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" [b]-mod=beta[/b]

My configuration of game:

- ArmA2: Steam version

- Operation Arrowhead: DVD version

- BAF: download from Gamersgate

- PMC: download from Gamersgate

ok i think possible reasons might be the game still loads the beta folder

1. start game w/o -mod= line

2. in game, at main UI screen, goto the Extension

3. check if you have 'enabled' there as mod ARMA 2 OA beta

if you do, DISABLE it and restart again w/o -mod= line

please confirm or deny if it works/was cause of it

anyway error compiling shaders is when

main binary (arma2.exe is loading wrong Dta\bin.pbo or arma2oa/exe is loading wrong \Expansion\Dta\bin.pbo)

so another cause can be data mismatch, wrong modfolders etc.

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

Hi, no mods at all running for Vanilla. I get the 5 checkmarks then crash.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Heres rpt

== C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe

== "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -nosplash

Exe timestamp: 2011/12/02 14:58:48

Current time: 2011/12/03 10:11:17

Version 1.60.86882

Allocator: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\dll\tbb3malloc_bi.dll

Item str_disp_server_control listed twice

Updating base class ->Boat, by ca\water\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RHIB/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/

Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/

Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Updating base class Default->, by chn_crocodile\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\characters_d_baf\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/

Updating base class F35_base->Plane, by warfxveh\config.bin/CfgVehicles/F35B/

Updating base class Plane->F35_base, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/F35B/

if you get crash please follow http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=110823

either create new CIT ticket and upload mdmp, bidmp, rpt file inside archive there or send to my email

---------- Post added at 18:37 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Are you using the okt_NoBlur-mod? or any similar mods, try disabling it, that solved it for me. :)

do not use okt_NoBLur-mod or any other shader mods UNTIL they compiled for the new version and definitely always try your game w/o any mods if You have problems to see if they not cause

Edited by Dwarden

the 1.60 betas can be installed before or after 1.60 RC w/o problem because betas are standalone (own folder)

The patch really has an impressive list of fixes and some of them are very interesting but I must admit that I'm somehow disapointed since the bug that I was anticipating the most to see fixed which is a bug related to the inability for the CRV-7PG rockets in the AH-11 Wildcat helicopter that aren't able to lock on laser targets (with Auto Guide AT dificulty set to off):

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13380

doesn't to seem fixed in the upcomming v1.60 patch :( (at least I didn't see it listed on the changelog).

No, I can't see your problem... CRV-7PG has guidance for me since BAF 1.0...[str+F] turns on your A.I. gunners laser designator and you simply tab and fire...off course...it does not work without a gunner. works the same in vetran or merc difficulty.

It works this way for the last year know amnd still does anmd I cant tell you why you did not yet figure it out how your game works.

ok i think possible reasons might be the game still loads the beta folder

1. start game w/o -mod= line

2. in game, at main UI screen, goto the Extension

3. check if you have 'enabled' there as mod ARMA 2 OA beta

if you do, DISABLE it and restart again w/o -mod= line

please confirm or deny if it works/was cause of it

It doesn't work, ARMA 2 OA Beta is not listed under expansions, and the game only starts if you have -mod=whatever

Seriously, even if you put in any real or fake mod folder the game works. It needs -mod for some reason.

EDIT ---->>>

When no mods are specified, it is trying to load every mod folder in the directory. If I delete the Okt-Noblur folders, the game launches but with EVERY mod loaded.

Something is amiss here I think. I have raised a CIT ticket (26785) for this

It doesn't work, ARMA 2 OA Beta is not listed under expansions, and the game only starts if you have -mod=whatever

Seriously, even if you put in any real or fake mod folder the game works. It needs -mod for some reason.

Actually I am getting the same thing! If I run as combined Ops everything is cool, if I try and run OA standalone I get the "error creating 3d device" message and then out to desktop.

command line is:

"E:\Games\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\arma2oa.exe" -noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors "-name=Jedra"

Error report is

== E:\Games\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\arma2oa.exe
== "E:\Games\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\arma2oa.exe" -noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors "-name=Jedra"
Exe timestamp: 2011/12/02 23:38:07
Current time:  2011/12/03 18:28:00
Version 1.60.86882
Allocator: E:\Games\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\dll\tbb3malloc_bi.dll
File sg\tracked_i\m113\config.cpp, line 143: '/CfgVehicles/M113Reammo_IS.faction': Missing ';' at the end of line
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Objective listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Objective_Short listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Objective_Desc listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_BetaMission listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_BetaMission_Desc listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Respawn listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Respawn_Desc listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Vehicles listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Vehicles_Desc listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_WeaponsAndAmmo listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_WeaponsAndAmmo_Desc listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Credits_Desc listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Credits listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Radar listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Radar_Short listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Radar_Desc listed twice
Item STR_BWMod_CoopEvent_Credits listed twice
Cannot evaluate 'ReadAndCreate' - no file
Cannot evaluate 'ReadOnly' - no file
Item STR_SFP_MEN_ENGINEER listed twice
Item STR_RHS_VMFArmoured listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_L1 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_L2 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_L3 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_L4 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_P1 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_P2 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_P3 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_P4 listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa_not listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa_start listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_fail listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_not listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa_ok listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_start listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_retread_finish listed twice
Item STR_BTR70_LIB listed twice
Item STR_RHS_T80_LAUNCHSMOKE listed twice
Conflicting addon CAWeapons in 'ca\weapons\', previous definition in 'iran_ammo\'
Warning Message: Addon 'ibr_isladuala' requires addon 'ibr_plants'
Warning Message: Addon 'ibr_isladuala' requires addon 'ibr_dtowns'
Updating base class ->Default, by iran_weap\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->MGunCore, by iran_weap\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MGun/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by iran_weap\config.bin/cfgWeapons/rifle/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by iran_weap\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_sign_altar/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Sign_Bar_RU/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Sign_BES/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_sign_TEC/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_sign_ulgano/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Gov/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_GovPolice/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_GovSchool/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_GovSign/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Hotel_CZ/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Hotel_CZ2/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Hotel_CZ3/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Pharmacy/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_PostOffice/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Pub_CZ1/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Pub_CZ2/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Pub_CZ3/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Pub_RU1/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Pub_RU2/
Updating base class Land_Company3_2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_SignB_Pub_RU3/
Updating base class Land_HouseV2_01A->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV2_01B/
Updating base class Land_HouseV2_01A->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV2_02/
Updating base class Land_HouseV2_02->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV2_02_Interier/
Updating base class Land_HouseV2_01A->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV2_03/
Updating base class Land_HouseV2_01A->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV2_03B/
Updating base class Land_Wall_Gate_Ind1_L->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Wall_Gate_Ind1_R/
Updating base class Land_Wall_Gate_Ind1_L->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Wall_Gate_Ind2A_L/
Updating base class Land_Wall_Gate_Ind1_R->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Wall_Gate_Ind2A_R/
Updating base class Land_ruin_corner_1->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_ruin_01/
Updating base class Land_ruin_corner_1->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_ruin_chimney/
Updating base class House->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_ruin_corner_1/
Updating base class Land_ruin_corner_1->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_ruin_corner_2/
Updating base class Land_ruin_corner_1->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_ruin_rubble/
Updating base class Land_ruin_corner_1->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_ruin_wall/
Updating base class Land_ruin_corner_1->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_ruin_walldoor/
Updating base class House->Ruins, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_runway_edgelight/
Updating base class Land_Barn_W_01->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Barn_W_02/
Updating base class House->Church, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_02/
Updating base class Land_Church_02->Church, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_02a/
Updating base class House->Church, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_03/
Updating base class House->Church, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Church_05R/
Updating base class Land_Dam_Conc_20->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Dam_Barrier_40/
Updating base class Land_Dam_Conc_20->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Dam_ConcP_20/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1I3/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L1/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1T/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_2I/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_2L/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I1/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I4/
Updating base class Land_NAV_Lighthouse->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_NAV_Lighthouse2/
Updating base class Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierL->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierR/
Updating base class Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierL->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Nav_Boathouse_PierT/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_houseV_2T1/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_houseV_2T2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV2_04->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV2_04_interier/
Updating base class Land_Stoplight01->House, by Jon_Editorupdate_V1.2\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_Stoplight02/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by pracs_a4\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by pracs_truck\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_LauncherMagazine/
Updating base class House->Land_A_GeneralStore_01, by ca\buildings2\a_generalstore_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_GeneralStore_01a/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_A1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_a\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_A1_1/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_A1_1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_a\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_A1_2/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_A1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_a\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_A2/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_A1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_a\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_A2_1/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_A1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_a\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_A3/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_B1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_B2/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_B1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_B3/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_B1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_B4/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_B1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_B5/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_B1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_b\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_B6/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_C1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_C2/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_C1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_C3/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_C1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_C4/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_C1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_C5/
Updating base class House->Land_HouseBlock_D1, by ca\buildings2\houseblocks\houseblock_d\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseBlock_D2/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_Barn_Metal/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_Barn_W_01/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_Farm_Cowshed_a/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_HouseV2_01A/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_HouseV2_02/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_HouseV2_03B/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_HouseV2_04/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_HouseV_1I1/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_HouseV_2L/
Updating base class House->Land_R_A_GeneralStore_01a, by ca\buildings2\houseruins\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_R_Shed_Ind02/
Updating base class House->Land_Ind_Pec_03, by ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03a/
Updating base class House->Land_Ind_Pec_03, by ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03b/
Updating base class House->Land_Ind_TankSmall, by ca\buildings2\ind_tank\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_TankSmall2/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c2/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c2_end/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c_270/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c_90/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c_big/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_C_L10/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_C_R/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_C_R10/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_C_R30/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c_t15/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_c_t20/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_F_17/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_F_23/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_m_1/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_m_end/
Updating base class House->Land_nav_pier_m_2, by ca\structures\nav_pier\config.bin/CfgVehicles/land_nav_pier_M_fuel/
Updating base class Ruins->House, by ca\structures_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_runway_edgelight/
Updating base class ->BulletBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_23mm_AA/
Updating base class ->B_23mm_AA, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_23mm_HE/
Updating base class ->BulletBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_25mm_HE/
Updating base class ->ShellBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Sh_105_HE/
Updating base class ->R_PG7V_AT, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_PG7VL_AT/
Updating base class ->RocketBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_GRAD/
Updating base class ->RocketBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_MLRS/
Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_Sidewinder_AA/
Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_AT5_AT/
Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_TOW_AT/
Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_Hellfire_AT/
Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_Maverick_AT/
Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_R73_AA/
Updating base class ->MissileBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/M_Ch29_AT/
Updating base class ->LaserBombCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bo_GBU12_LGB/
Updating base class ->BombCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bo_FAB_250/
Updating base class ->Bo_FAB_250, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bo_Mk82/
Updating base class ->BulletBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/SmokeLauncherAmmo/
Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_556x45_Stanag/
Updating base class ->20Rnd_556x45_Stanag, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/30Rnd_556x45_Stanag/
Updating base class ->CA_LauncherMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/M136/
Updating base class ->CA_LauncherMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/PG7V/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/SmokeLauncherMag/
Updating base class ->50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x108_KORD/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2100Rnd_20mm_M168/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/30Rnd_105mmHE_M119/
Updating base class ->8Rnd_AT5_BMP2, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/5Rnd_AT5_BRDM2/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_TOW_HMMWV/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/4Rnd_Sidewinder_AV8B/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/40Rnd_GRAD/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/12Rnd_MLRS/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_GBU12_AV8B/
Updating base class ->2Rnd_FAB_250, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_Mk82/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/4Rnd_R73/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2Rnd_Maverick_A10/
Updating base class ->Pistol, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M9/
Updating base class ->M9, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M9SD/
Updating base class ->M16_base, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M16A2/
Updating base class ->M16A2, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M16A2GL/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M24/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M240/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249/
Updating base class ->M16_base, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M4A1/
Updating base class ->M4A1, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M4A1_RCO_GL/
Updating base class ->M4A1_Aim, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M4A1_AIM_SD_camo/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MP5SD/
Updating base class ->MP5SD, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MP5A5/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/PK/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/SVD/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/G36C/
Updating base class ->G36a, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/G36K/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Launcher/
Updating base class ->Launcher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M136/
Updating base class ->Launcher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Javelin/
Updating base class ->Launcher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RPG7V/
Updating base class ->Launcher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MetisLauncher/
Updating base class ->MGun, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/SmokeLauncher/
Updating base class ->MGun, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M240_veh/
Updating base class ->MGun, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/KORD/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M197/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/AZP85/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GAU12/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GSh23L/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M119/
Updating base class ->CannonCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M256/
Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/SidewinderLaucher/
Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/AT5Launcher/
Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/TOWLauncher/
Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/HellfireLauncher/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BombLauncher/
Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/R73Launcher/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Mk82BombLauncher/
Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MaverickLauncher/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GRAD/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MLRS/
Updating base class ->AK_BASE, by ca\weapons\ak\config.bin/cfgWeapons/AK_47_M/
Updating base class ->AK_74, by ca\weapons\ak\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RPK_74/
Updating base class ->USBasicAmmunitionBox, by ca\weapons\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/USSpecialWeaponsBox/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\bizon\config.bin/CfgWeapons/bizon/
Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by ca\weapons\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_762x51_DMR/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\dmr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/DMR/
Updating base class ->ReammoBox_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Bag_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_UAV_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->CZ_Backpack_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_AmmoMG_EP1/
Updating base class ->CZ_VestPouch_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_VestPouch_M4_EP1/
Updating base class B_9x18_Ball->BulletBase, by anders_c_cracks\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_Ball/
Updating base class Strategic->Land_fuel_tank_small, by ca\misc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Land_Fuel_tank_big/
Updating base class Strategic->Land_fuel_tank_small, by ca\misc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Land_Fuel_tank_stairs/
Updating base class House->Land_sloup_vn_drat, by ca\misc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Land_sloup_vn_drat_d/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by ffaa_terrorista\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierEB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Pilot/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_AMG_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_GL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Officer_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_SL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_AT_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_LAT_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_AT_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_AA_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_MG_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Spotter_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Sniper_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Sniper_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_SniperH_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Engineer_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_Crew_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Assault_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class StaticShip->Land_LHD_1, by ca\water2\lhd\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LHD_2/
Updating base class StaticShip->Land_LHD_1, by ca\water2\lhd\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LHD_3/
Updating base class StaticShip->Land_LHD_1, by ca\water2\lhd\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LHD_4/
Updating base class StaticShip->Land_LHD_1, by ca\water2\lhd\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LHD_5/
Updating base class StaticShip->Land_LHD_1, by ca\water2\lhd\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LHD_6/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG4/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG4/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG5/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG5/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG7/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG7/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHD4/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHD4/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHD5/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHD5/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG22/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG22/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG23/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG23/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG24/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG24/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG25/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG25/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class HitHead->HitHead, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG26/HitPoints/HitHead/
Updating base class HitBody->HitBody, by a2020_dutch_config\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/A2020_DUTCHG26/HitPoints/HitBody/
Updating base class Helicopter->AH1_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH1Z/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AV8B2/
Updating base class ->FoldChair, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WoodChair/
Updating base class WoodChair->Park_bench1, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Park_bench2/
Updating base class WoodChair->Park_bench2, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Park_bench2_noRoad/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrier, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrierUSA/
Updating base class House->Land_Ind_BoardsPack1, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_BoardsPack2/
Updating base class Fence->Fence_Ind, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fence_Ind_long/
Updating base class Fence->Fence_Ind, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fence_corrugated_plate/
Updating base class House->Land_BoatSmall_1, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BoatSmall_2a/
Updating base class House->Land_BoatSmall_1, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BoatSmall_2b/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled2\hmmwv\m997a2_ambulance\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/
Updating base class ->MTVR_base, by ca\wheeled_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MTVR_DES_EP1/
Updating base class ->MtvrRefuel_base, by ca\wheeled_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled_e\atv\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ATV_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->BTR40_MG_base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\btr40\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR40_MG_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class ->BTR40_base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\btr40\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR40_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class ->BRDM2_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\btr60\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR60_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_M1151_M2_DES_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\hmmwv\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M1151_M2_DES_EP1/
Updating base class ->LandRover_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\lr\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LandRover_CZ_EP1/
Updating base class BulletBase->B_9x18_Ball, by SOW_sounds_c\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_Ball/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\a10\config.bin/CfgVehicles/A10/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\c130j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/
Updating base class ->WarfareBBaseStructure, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Base_WarfareBBarracks/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BASE_WarfareBFieldhHospital/
Updating base class ->WarfareBBaseStructure, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BASE_WarfareBAntiAirRadar/
Updating base class ->WarfareBBaseStructure, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BASE_WarfareBArtilleryRadar/
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WarfareBunkerSign/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrier, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrierUNO_EP1/
Updating base class ->30Rnd_105mmHE_M119, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/CfgMagazines/30Rnd_105mmWP_M119/
Updating base class ->30Rnd_105mmHE_M119, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/CfgMagazines/30Rnd_105mmSMOKE_M119/
Updating base class ->30Rnd_105mmHE_M119, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/CfgMagazines/30Rnd_105mmILLUM_M119/
Updating base class ->M256, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M68/
Updating base class ->M16_base, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M4A3_CCO_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->SCAR_L_CQC, by ca\weapons_e\scar\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_L_CQC_CCO_SD/
Updating base class ->Sounds, by rhsound_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D/Sounds/
Updating base class ->Engine, by rhsound_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D/Sounds/Engine/
Updating base class ->Sounds, by rhsound_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D_Sidewinders/Sounds/
Updating base class ->Engine, by rhsound_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D_Sidewinders/Sounds/Engine/
Updating base class ->ParachuteBase, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Parachute_US_EP1/
Updating base class Sounds->, by ca\air_e\ah64\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D/Sounds/
Updating base class Engine->, by ca\air_e\ah64\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D/Sounds/Engine/
Updating base class ->AH64_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ah64\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D_EP1/
Updating base class ->AH6_Base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6J_EP1/
Updating base class ->AH6_Base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH6J_EP1/
Updating base class ->UH1H_base, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->UH60M_US_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\uh60m\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH60M_EP1/
Updating base class ->Tank, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_Base/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->T55_Base, by ca\tracked_e\t55\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T55_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class ->IRAN_Ural_Base, by iran_vehicles\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_IRAN/
Updating base class RscPictureKeepAspect->RscPicture, by bwmod\config.bin/RscDisplayLoadMission/controlsBackground/LoadingPic/
Updating base class RscPictureKeepAspect->RscPicture, by bwmod\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/controls/LoadingPic/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by csla_ui\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/controls/LoadingPic/
Updating base class RscPictureKeepAspect->RscPicture, by ui_duala\config.bin/RscDisplayLoading/variants/LoadingOne/controls/LoadingPic/
Updating base class RscPictureKeepAspect->RscPicture, by ui_duala\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/controls/LoadingPic/
Updating base class Sounds->, by x\acex_sm\addons\c_sound_veh_helicopters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D_Sidewinders/Sounds/
Updating base class Engine->, by x\acex_sm\addons\c_sound_veh_helicopters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH64D_Sidewinders/Sounds/Engine/
Updating base class Sounds->, by aawbushmaster_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_base/Sounds/
Updating base class BWMod_Fuchs_BAT->BWMod_Fuchs_Desert, by bwmod_ace\config.bin/cfgVehicles/BWMod_Fuchs_BAT_Desert/
Updating base class BWMod_Fuchs_BAT->BWMod_Fuchs_ISAF, by bwmod_ace\config.bin/cfgVehicles/BWMod_Fuchs_BAT_ISAF/
Updating base class House->Land_Wall_Gate_Ind1_L, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Wall_Gate_Ind1_R/
Updating base class ->m16a4, by x\acex\addons\c_wep_m16\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_M16A4_Iron/
Error: Audio - enumeration output devices failed.
Warning: Audio device creation failed, attempt to create default audio:
SamplesPerSec: 44100, channels: 2, bitsPerSample: 16
Audio device successfully created with default settings.

Edited by Jedra

Thanks BIS, Awesome work....

waiting for final release........ xD