Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Arma 2:OA 1.60 Release Candidate

ACRE support. Some people have RC1 installed, some other dont. They dont want to install RC1 because they cant get on 1.59 servers after this.

Well, but that is true for all betas labeled 1.60. Don't remember which one was the last 1.59 beta ...

Well, but that is true for all betas labeled 1.60. Don't remember which one was the last 1.59 beta ...
With just a beta folder intalled you can stil use the 1.59 .exe that is stil presen and working. After intall of 1.60 RC ther is no 1.59 .exe anymore.

Is it possible to run an older 1.60 beta (e.g. 86652) with an installed RC1?
With just a beta folder intalled you can stil use the 1.59 .exe that is stil presen and working. After intall of 1.60 RC ther is no 1.59 .exe anymore.

But that wasn't the question.

I wanted to ask about AI using binoculars, I am having some concern where I order an AI subordinate to a position, and he whips out his binoculars first, or he goes part way and stops to whip them out again. Later on I was trying to get him to cover when an enemy apc appeared 200m away, and he wanted to use the binoculars and then got mowed down. Anyone else experiencing things like this?

One cool thing was playing a mission where radio is disabled, and when I gave a move order my guy used hand signals, very nice.

I'm a bit puzzled about the RC and the work that has been doen to A2 contant in it...why did nobody take the time to add a few lines to AH1Z, MV-22 and UH1Y .cfg so that the first one finally get's his IHADS and the later two get countermeasures finally...? It has been done in mods, yes but mods often incorporate just more bugs and public MultiPlayer incompatibility.

And why not include a "Lite" Arma 2 for OA like PMC/BAF? I would love to be able to use A2 weapons/vehicles on our OA server, but it seems 75% of all the players only have OA and not A2/CO..

/ Preed

Great work BIS, Thank you so much!

10 centimeters of Suma's new hair

As long as it ain't got gray, Hehe :D

And why not include a "Lite" Arma 2 for OA like PMC/BAF? I would love to be able to use A2 weapons/vehicles on our OA server, but it seems 75% of all the players only have OA and not A2/CO..

/ Preed

Because you can download A2 Free, and combine it with OA just like you can combine with the original A2.

Download+Install of A2 Free will soon be available out of the box in Six Updater.

Currently it already supports combining A2 Free with OA if you have installed A2 Free manually.

I'm a bit puzzled about the RC and the work that has been doen to A2 contant in it...why did nobody take the time to add a few lines to AH1Z, MV-22 and UH1Y .cfg so that the first one finally get's his IHADS and the later two get countermeasures finally...? It has been done in mods, yes but mods often incorporate just more bugs and public MultiPlayer incompatibility.

Me too, although I haven't use RC yet, I predict that in 1.60 full patch .50 BMG can still penetrate the front armor of T90 tank of RUSSIA and kill the men behind it.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/17684

Some content issue should not waste programmer's time in my opinion.

i want to add the full auto modes for DMR and M14 AIM

M14 has an autofire mode in real

ahh ok thanks for updating my brain :P

thinking with dmr because it depends on m14

using most of time your m14 robert ;)

but when server has no rh weapons i always wish that they have that auto fire

One question,

when will be published the final release patch 1.60?

Thanks for your good job.

the target set by BIS is prior to summer holidays.

That said, i guess a real release date cannot be specified. Will happen when they are happy with the RC candidates

Though real release cannot be specified, im sure it can be a bit better than your sug.

It has been written that it is aimed before christmas hollidays with at least 1 more rc (3).

But like all betas its a slippery zone.