CameronMcDonald

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

Ah, ok. I haven't been playing as much since the last two patches so I never saw them. At least I know my game isn't jacked up or something, thanks.

Also, for those who haven't seen it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DshotexMU

Two Towers doesn't seem quite so good now after seeing that...

Not having any trouble here.

Dayum. Almost makes me want to reinstall that game. Who can't tell me that if that game had real directional physics based combat/blocking it wouldn't be the MuthaFlippen MuthaShip!

Not having any trouble here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DshotexMU

Why the hell they couldn't do something similar in the Imperial Legion questline instead of the lame ass storming forts system where you have to kill a bunch of low lvl enemies.Can't wait for some mods where I have my small private army and a fort.

Anyone else sick of raiding places that have 9000 weak enemies and one strong one that kills in one or two hits? I am. Sure as hell not going to stop playing but its really freakin' annoying. Consistency please.

Anyone else sick of raiding places that have 9000 weak enemies and one strong one that kills in one or two hits? I am. Sure as hell not going to stop playing but its really freakin' annoying. Consistency please.

I agree that the balancing is ridiculous, the strongest oponenst shouldnt be 500 times stronger than the weakest ones, they should be much closer together. But i doubt that will ever change.

I agree that the balancing is ridiculous, the strongest oponenst shouldnt be 500 times stronger than the weakest ones, they should be much closer together. But i doubt that will ever change.

You must not be familiar with this series. A dozen mods have changed it already.

It's funny how easily I kill the daedra at Mehrunes shrine but when I see a Forsworn Briarheart I'm getting the hell out of there pronto.That guy is like a medieval terminator,two hits and you're out,it's like he spits on my legendary daedric armor set.

It's funny how easily I kill the daedra at Mehrunes shrine but when I see a Forsworn Briarheart I'm getting the hell out of there pronto.That guy is like a medieval terminator,two hits and you're out,it's like he spits on my legendary daedric armor set.

Ouch... Briarhearts... I honestly fear those.

However I've adopted a good tactic against "impossible mini bosses" and that is to pick a high platform if available with a bone crunching drop or at least a place which can't be climbed up again and just shout him down from there.

Solved 90% of hardest places with that.

Mods are making things sweeter by the week that's for sure. Esp the most simple like now being able to use lanterns (How on earth was that never implemented?), Sounds Of Skyrim is the dogs nuts at the moment for cave ambience, cant wait for the other sound releases for nature and other areas.

Im looking forward to a mod group coming forward to overhaul a RTS top down game play style, a bit like WOO for Arma2, to take forts and battles. I would have loved to see the Main war in the official release would have turned into that game type retaining first person also, hopefully that will come in time. Also the maps you see in generals rooms that you can see map markers, would love to see that dynamically accessible to command .... only a dream.

Edited by mrcash2009

Got to love "free creativity week"

video=youtube_share;AYOFLqItuW4]http://youtu.be/AYOFLqItuW4

This is awesome... I want this released :) Wonder why at least some of these features are not in game yet :/

Feature list.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/08/internal-bethesda-skyrim-game-jam-sizzle-reel-features-dragon/

Edited by Max Power

Ya know, I was actually about to post that exact video sometime soon. Good taste, sir.

You must not be familiar with this series. A dozen mods have changed it already.

I am very familliar with Morrowind which needed much less fixing in that department, yet i never found something i really agreed on, though i may look around for something that is a bit better than the default balancing.

(Also, rebalancing all items, skills and units is a bitch and i feel sorry for the modders who actually went through all that. :p )

Sudayev

Please do not quote videos.

+1 warning for quoted videos.

§14) Remove tags when quoting a post containing an image or embedded video

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag or the whole image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking. If the post contains an embedded video such as YouTube you should remove the tags so the image of the video is not shown in your quote.

@Tonic87 .... Skyrim Topgun Theme?

Nasty.

"I went to the blue oyster and took something else not in my knee".

Is it just me or is the downloading process for steam workshop utterly crap? I've had the launcher window open for the best part of an hour now for a 40mb file which it says is "Downloading mod 1 of 1: "Mods Name"..." with not so much as a progress bar. If I was downloading from nexus or modsaholic I would have that file within 30 seconds.

;2106382']steam

The answer is in the question.

;2106382']Is it just me or is the downloading process for steam workshop utterly crap? I've had the launcher window open for the best part of an hour now for a 40mb file which it says is "Downloading mod 1 of 1: "Mods Name"..." with not so much as a progress bar. If I was downloading from nexus or modsaholic I would have that file within 30 seconds.

It's not working for me ether, fucking steam :(

It sucks that they don't even have a progress bar, how are we supposed to know how much has been downloaded/time to go etc, ah well it's not as if any of the mods on there can't be acquired somewhere else.

@jhoson14

I prefer modsaholic :p