CameronMcDonald

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

Console commands...

This will do. Thanks man!

I also checked my dragon shouts, some of them were not learned due to dragon wall bugs preventing the shout from being learn. For example a shout absorbed from Lost Tongue Overlook have not appeared in the menu :/ Music played, bam, great successes but no shout in the menu. Uesp wiki also mentioned this nasty bug and seems like adding this shout by a console is the right way.

Some of them like Storm Call or Marked for Death still remain locked due to unfinished main or side quest line

Nevertheless I still have to discover a few locations high in mountains - probably where remaining shouts await.

Guess I'll finish the main quest soon and launch another game with all the community patches. Shame on you Bethesda for leaving Legendary Edition of Skyim bugged as hell :/

Console commands...

This will do. Thanks man!

I also checked my dragon shouts, some of them were not learned due to dragon wall bugs preventing the shout from being learn. For example a shout absorbed from Lost Tongue Overlook have not appeared in the menu :/ Music played, bam, great successes but no shout in the menu. Uesp wiki also mentioned this nasty bug and seems like adding this shout by a console is the right way.

Some of them like Storm Call or Marked for Death still remain locked due to unfinished main or side quest line

Nevertheless I still have to discover a few locations high in mountains - probably where remaining shouts await.

Guess I'll finish the main quest soon and launch another game with all the community patches. Shame on you Bethesda for leaving Legendary Edition of Skyim bugged as hell :/

The S.T.E.P. guide seems to be quite good if you want to play with some mods.

The S.T.E.P. guide seems to be quite good if you want to play with some mods.

It is, however I would strongly recommend gradually adding mods. Start of with "must have" mods, like SkyUI, RaceMenu, SKSE (kind of like CBA for Arma), Ars Metallica and so on.

Then add some texture replacers if you like to have higher quality and if your PC can handle it.

Finally you can start adding more complicated mods that rely on scripts one by one if you comfortable. As I said in previous posts, Mod Organizer is the way to go. Check out Gophers tutorials about it. He also made a ton of videos about Skyrim modding for beginners as well as seasoned mod users.

Anyway, as Tonci pointed out, S.T.E.P. Project, Skyrim Nexus and Gophers YouTube channel contains most of what you might want. If you have a bit more naughty wishes and you are over 35, then you can take a look here :cool:.

Digging up an old thread ....

Anyone still playing Skyrim and or the Skyrim SE?

Found a cool music video of Skyrim

There are some cool cool mods coming bringing not only other provinces of Tamriel but also a very promising mod making Skyrim playable in COOP/MP....so yeah

I recently (recently meaning the beginning of 2018 or so) gave a mod called Enderal a try. It's a full custom campaign - really worth a playthrough.

• Like 1