Sign in to follow this  
Damu

Pre-announcement ARG answers to questions discussion

Feel free to try.

Well I just went to do so but you can't have any more than 10 poll options, maybe a mod can make a larger one?

If my question about Miller being british is being taken out then i'd like my Q about him being the main character left in, seeming how all the screenies show yank troops.

Is it Scott Millers story?

If my question about Miller being british is being taken out then i'd like my Q about him being the main character left in, seeming how all the screenies show yank troops.

Is it Scott Millers story?

See here:

After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched.

A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions...

These "Persian Black Hat Boys" are they the enemy in A3?

Persian Black Hat Boys are some Iran hackers so I don't believe that we'll be fighting against hackers :D

Well I just went to do so but you can't have any more than 10 poll options, maybe a mod can make a larger one?

Seems it can't be done, I'm afraid. It only allows 10 options for me too.

Perhaps a poll could be setup on a reliable external website and linked here?

let's discuss this further:

from the existing ones, i would drop the following:

"Is or was the final image of the 4 combined logic gated arma 2 screenshots a REAL photo from real life?" - Sothis

"Were we supposed to gain access the P8h8.info FTP server?" - -Puma-

the first one - the answer is YES (see Damu post about it)

the second one - the answer is most likely NO, otherwise they wouldn't have shut it down

just my 2 cents

Seems it can't be done, I'm afraid. It only allows 10 options for me too.

Perhaps a poll could be setup on a reliable external website and linked here?

i'll have a quick look - the poll should be about removing rather than keeping, as it is quicker to find the culprit i guess :)

Edited by PuFu

Is it possible to create one on ArmAEnigma.com? :confused:

There are apparently poll plugins for MediaWiki, but I have no experience with them and can't install anything until I get home later this evening.

I'll look into it then.

Note that the question is about REMOVE, not preferred:

will THIS POLL do?

The order is the same as the one on the armaenigma wiki.

EDIT: if not, it is up to Zipper to decide, or would take forever

Edited by PuFu

It may be a stupid question, but here it comes:

It is stupid only because it is not related to ARG, or the current thread

Thanks!

you're welcome

EDIT: if not, it is up to Zipper to decide, or would take forever

It's up to you guys. I can do it if you decide you want me to. ;)

After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched.

A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions...

Thats why i am asking about the rail gun, for what reason you need scientist in a war zone on a island?

"Does the map which was burried (first Hack) show a plan to invade Europe? "

We alrady know that europe is under attack I think this Question can be left over. Imho

This map starts to remind me of ground control sectors(air traffic)

Maybe the "rail gun" is for high altitude interception of AWACS/Bombers over north Europe?

Or shooting satellites down over whole Europe (GPS/and this US-Army FCB2/:confused:FBC2 thingi).

Also NATO has his missile shield, OpFor has Rail-guns?

maybe even holding a passage open for Opfor and holding it closed for NATO to the black sea region.

Damn this rail gun question in the arg made me mad.

Now I only see rail gun conspiracy every where. :butbut:

Thats why i am asking about the rail gun, for what reason you need scientist in a war zone on a island?

We alrady know that europe is under attack I think this Question can be left over. Imho

Honestly, I don't want to know and BIS probably won't tell us because it would spoil a big part of the story I guess.

True, I forgot the part where this was mentioned so I think my question can indeed be left over.

Edited by ScratcH1

how many votes are there needed (there are a mere 10 now)

how many votes are there needed (there are a mere 10 now)

As many as you deem appropriate.

Was/is UnuldorCZ a BIS spy ?

cj

Not again :confused:

cj

no, and it is not arg related :rolleyes:

are you all in the same conspiracy bucket with walker?

If the Astute class submarine is included, will it be an object or an actual "vehicle"?

yes...

yes/no questions?

If the Astute submarine is included, will it be controlable/drivable by the player?

If this turns out to be yes, then we can be sure that there will be real use of Naval assets!

Will I blow a hole in that tank or a "hole". Will That .50 caliber machine gun tear that man to shreds or will it "tear him to shreds". Basically will munitions leave holes in people and vehicles. Will weapons also take body parts off of people. In other words what kind of gore and vehicle damage can we expect.

Will I blow a hole in that tank or a "hole". Will That .50 caliber machine gun tear that man to shreds or will it "tear him to shreds". Basically will munitions leave holes in people and vehicles. Will weapons also take body parts off of people. In other words what kind of gore and vehicle damage can we expect.

1st post fail, read OP.

So, when will be deadline, today 12 noon CEST? We should close it, I'm curious for answers.