KingN

The Forgotten Few - SP/MP Dynamic Campaign for CO

I'm currently 1500km away from my PC and can't really help you, but I'm sure someone else will. Yes you will have to dePBO the file and you will need the classnames of the units you want to play with.

Has anyone noticed that @TPWC AI Suppression does not work with this campaign? Seems to be some sort of script conflict which causes the menus to lag unfortunately.

Has anyone noticed that @TPWC AI Suppression does not work with this campaign? Seems to be some sort of script conflict which causes the menus to lag unfortunately.

I found there is a fine balance between what works and what doesnt with this; I use ACE2, JTD fire & Smoke, ASR AI, blastcore visuals, blastcore tracers and sound effects, rh_weapons, warfx particles, COSLX, and the required addons used by the missions. I pretty much tried everything else and these are the only ones that dont cause me problems.

played yesterday with 5 my buddies, 4 of them were from dayz, we were enjoying this campaign much. Second mission, where you have to help local forces to fight resistance in Berezino, made us speechless, when 2 t-34's appeared, and nobody had a rpg, and dead enemies had none as well. After we got owned 2 of us always had rpgs with them :D. Btw we didn't make in to mission 3, setting enemy accuracy at max and enemies to 200% + asr_ai, made it impossible for us to complete second missions :D.

Maybe a small suggestion: when mission is started, it's impossible for anybody to join/rejoin, when someone had crashed, it was quite annoying for us. Maybe allow late join and switching slots in game?:)

Many thanks for your hard work man!

Ah yes, nearly forgot, there is RHS Russian Military Mod out, which includes most of add on campaign version (rhs_bmd; rhs_t80; rhs_btr70 etc), but for some reason, campaign wants me to install all the addons extra, and fails to find them in that mod. Could you probably make a hotfix for add on version, so it will use rhs Russian military mod stuff?

Edited by NeuroFunker

Ah yes, nearly forgot, there is RHS Russian Military Mod out, which includes most of add on campaign version (rhs_bmd; rhs_t80; rhs_btr70 etc), but for some reason, campaign wants me to install all the addons extra, and fails to find them in that mod. Could you probably make a hotfix for add on version, so it will use rhs Russian military mod stuff?

Lauri has been working on this for us for some time.

Itll be out when its ready :)

Lauri has been working on this for us for some time.

Itll be out when its ready :)

ah, nice to hear that!

Sometimes we getting a strange bug at , im host, and my friends having that generating screen, which wont disappear after game has been started, so we had to restart few times.

Also we wish a bit more advanced briefing menu, more weapon presents, or being able to create own, also it could save last team load out so i don't need to reequip them every new mission.

Also being able to choose when to start mission: morning, day, evening, night etc. We love especially night missions, to assault on enemies with silent weapons. That feature could be cool. :)

Edited by NeuroFunker

Hi everyone!

Good news. I have nearly finished the next build of this campaign featuring a few fixes covering the issues mentioned here plus some other. I'm still concentrating on fixing bugs and other problems over adding new features, having the first public release in mind but I do have one new major addition to the campaign: Takistan! I have ported the whole campaign to the deserts and the Takistan version naturally comes with desert camo russians (thanks to Colonel Stagler) and desert climate weather effects like sand storms.

Also the old chernarus addon version goes through a face lift. The old RHS addons are replaced by AFRF and the septsnaz are switched to Colonel Stagler's FSB ones that fit better to the environment. It also includes the AEK pack by yvandrey.

Hope you're excited. Just letting you know that I have the issues covered mentioned here and new updates are on the way. Expect the release anytime soon.

Hi everyone!

Good news. I have nearly finished the next build of this campaign featuring a few fixes covering the issues mentioned here plus some other. I'm still concentrating on fixing bugs and other problems over adding new features, having the first public release in mind but I do have one new major addition to the campaign: Takistan! I have ported the whole campaign to the deserts and the Takistan version naturally comes with desert camo russians (thanks to Colonel Stagler) and desert climate weather effects like sand storms.

Also the old chernarus addon version goes through a face lift. The old RHS addons are replaced by AFRF and the septsnaz are switched to Colonel Stagler's FSB ones that fit better to the environment. It also includes the AEK pack by yvandrey.

Hope you're excited. Just letting you know that I have the issues covered mentioned here and new updates are on the way. Expect the release anytime soon.

Cool!

i just hope u'll keep the Chernarus version too.

oh he will

i just hope u'll keep the Chernarus version too.

There is no reason why he wouldn't.

fckng awesome! Love RHS, love AEKs, love this campaign, takistan? Daam, deffenilty a nice surprise.

Here it is, the first public release candidate with the new Takistan version!

Even though this is not beta anymore, I want to know if the versions work ok for you before mirroring them in fan sites. The new takistan version might have some optimizations left because the campaign works on a completely new map. My aim is to wrap things up with this campaign in Arma 2 (As you can probably guess, after 3 years this campaign is starting to come out of my ears already, haha) and perhaps continue when Arma 3 gets released with some kind of a conversion. Making this campaign has been a huge load of fun for me and I hope you guys have enjoyed playing it as well, and still continue enojying it for countless hours!

Have fun and please report any issues.

Build 054 Change log:

•First official release

•NEW: Revised loading pictures, each version has its own

•CHANGED: The ground insertion vehicle now skips considerably closer to the insertion point, unless an enemy position is nearby

•CHANGED: Valid position finding script takes terrain steepness into account

•CHANGED: Slightly improved weather particle effects

•CHANGED: Bigger change in encountering enemy vehicles in the first missions, vehicles were too rare

•FIXED: StrongPointUrban mission type: Sometimes mission generation freezes

•FIXED: StrongPointUrban mission type: Undefined variable error in MP

•FIXED: Ambush mission type: Wrong target area for Spark squad

•FIXED: Sometimes the ground insertion/extraction vehicle failed to find a skip point when such should have been found

•FIXED: Infinite loop eliminated followed by a notification if a suitable ground extraction vehicle cannot be dispatched upon extraction request

•FIXED: Several issues with Spark move and engage commands in MP and SP

•FIXED: Sometimes the loading screen stayed on "Preparing" even though mission was generated and started

•FIXED: Problem with overlapping jukebox and combat radio tracks in SP and in MP

•FIXED: Spark move command markers didn't fade away

•FIXED: Possible problem related to invalid zones

•FIXED: Some outro cutscene bugs

•FIXED: Few minor issues

•FIXED: Few typos

Chechnya Addon Version 1.4 Change log

•REMOVED: All old RHS addons

•REMOVED: Spetsnaz GRU by Coloned Stagler

•NEW: AFRF mod by RHS

•NEW: Spetsnaz FSB by Coloned Stagler

•NEW: AEK pack by yvandrey

•NEW: Krinkov pack by Colonel Stagler

Takistan Version 1.0 Change log

•Initial release version

Congratulations. Down loading now

I still hope you can translate that other campaign of yours from the German to English:p

Congratulations. Down loading now

I still hope you can translate that other campaign of yours from the German to English:p

That's funny, I didn't know I can speak german. I wonder what campaign this might be. ;)

•REMOVED: All old RHS addons

•REMOVED: Spetsnaz GRU by Coloned Stagler

•NEW: AFRF mod by RHS

•NEW: Spetsnaz FSB by Coloned Stagler

•NEW: AEK pack by yvandrey

•NEW: Krinkov pack by Colonel Stagler

[/Quote]

thumbs-up-meme-52447767583.png

This looks to be filled with awesome, excited to try this soon! I loved playing thru both regular and addon chernarus versions, Takistan sounds exciting!