KingN

The Forgotten Few - SP/MP Dynamic Campaign for CO

You can download addon free version. Download afrf and replacment pack. With this all bis Russians will be replaced with Rhs units. I use this to all missions and campaigns.

ps. I dont remember if rhs replace specnaz units.

Tom3kb, seems the problem is, people can no longer download AFRF.

If so, do you have working link for it?

No he is talking about Afrf version of this mission, check 1st post. Afrf mod and replacment pack is on Armaholic.

Great work on the campaign! I can't help but be amazed at the amount of detail put into every mission. Making your own plan to approach the enemy is a great concept that needs to be utilized more frequently.

Is anyone else having a problem in the second mission? I get to the convoy and find the officer, but after that I can't find the last of the rebels to accomplish the "defeat the guerillas" objective. I take out pretty much everyone around the convoy who shoots at us, I don't know why I am not accomplishing the objective.

Can anyone confirm this works on 1.63? We would like to hold a special coop evening for it.

Can anyone confirm this works on 1.63? We would like to hold a special coop evening for it.

At I can confirm it loads the first mission of both the Takistani and Chernarussian versions.

I just finished the 2nd mission without any issues. On 1.63, played SP mission though.

The mission tends to slow down when going through the insertion point and extraction point screens/menu after few missions. This is not 1.63 issue as it happened in 1.62 as well.

Is there a working link for the Russian Federation version? It links to a forum that you cannot register to...):

Would love to see this mission in Arma 3. Any chance for this to be ported?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

I woud love to see this campaign in A3, now we have RHS and ACE3, that would be awesome!

Sorry for the 9 year necro.... where might I find TheForgottenFew_054.7z as I am coming up empty on all searches so far.