Perhaps... Can check that out tomorrow...

What do u mean with disabled anyways?

Perhaps... Can check that out tomorrow...

What do u mean with disabled anyways?

everything mod related, so its just pure vanilla arma2

Tried with a L115A3 LRR

300m 5 shots

All hits encounted for and seen.

600m 5 shots

4 out of 5 hits are seen

600m 5 shots

All hits encounted for and seen.

What kind of rifle would you like us to use and at what ranges would be perfect, for testing purposes?

Tested with L85A2 ACOG

250m 30 shots

I discovered that all rounds shot could be seen except the rounds 9, 15 and 23... I think it a bit random though....

All tested with vanilla with no mods ofcourse.

Tested with a Mk16 EGLM RCO

300-350m 30 shots

All shots can be accounted for except the 29th round....

Tested with M16A4 M203 ACOG

250m 30 shots

All shots can be accounted for except rounds 8, 9, 19 and 22.

I could go on, but cant really get accurate results for you without guidelines, tested on Desert Map btw

Edited by VIPER[CWW]
Being Awesome

Its a view distance thing/bug i think, you see it in stock arma 2 and stock OA and CO, its there to stay Optical by the looks, maybe its a way to save on processes or something like that, but from seeing it since i first got A2 i think its hardcoded into the engine.

Ok guys thanks for testing, also proberly fixed the sparks issue. Although i dont get it that bad i did notice a large interval of sparks being produced when using heavy weapons on metal surfaces so i lowered it and hopfully that will solve the issue somewhat. Theres no issues to report or bugs being noticed from my end, i really dont have much left to do on visuals or soundmod anymore work can cont in later updates, so confidence is high of release this weekend.

Wonderful... I'm very excited... The girl wont be happy though when I'm sitting and drooling over visual and audio effects this weekend. :(

JSRS 1.3, davegary's Rangers, Fallujah 1.2, and now Blastcore with a possible release? This has been a great week :D

Great news OS ! cant wait to play Blastcore with pure visuals pure audio, no other mods to interfere ...Awesome Sauce !!!

good news OS loves your work ,one question is it Possible the file in the WarFXWeps.Pbo in hpp format to release it...i work with this config and its cool ;)

^^

Just because it's you you'll get prox 2fps... Arma2 is unstable as hell regarding FPS as it is! Do you think OS been working on this for more than 1 year, heck 2 years soon, just to fuck up your fps? :mad:

Really stupid question, it all depends on what type of machine youve got ffs!

But even for me with 2 GFX-cards aswell, it has been a war between me and Arma2:Arrowhead to get some stable and smooth frames per second.

On top of this, OS has made so you can turn off certain demanding effects that lowers your fps. 2 versions. Hes been working hard to get it look beautiful and not decreasing too much of fps's. Read the damn thread!

So what would you answer/do if you'd get a "YES" or "NO"?????? What could u do? Go buy a CIA compter? Forget it. You should be satisfied with 30fps in this game no matter what damn mod you're running. :annoy:

Hope these unprepared questions stops in the future.

Let him release this shit now so we can try for ourselfs. Then we know. :uzi:

oh anders bad mood ? do not sleep well ? :D

Nah hehe. Its just there're so many debates and questions before people have actually tried the final. Why asking exaclty how less fps you would get? Who would know? :) it's not often i come in and start preaching but since it's going to get released this weekend, I had enough.

Hehe TOLD!

Besides anyone who has used the mod thus far knows he has got it refined as heck. Airborne 1944 download the current release and test it out and see how you FPS is, that is the best way to find out how it will perform on your system.

Now will everybody stop typing, I'm running out of pants cos i shit myself thinkin its here :butbut:

Oh yeah, cant wait to see the A10 with blinking nav lights and the Gau8 going brrrrrrrrrrrr :yay:

Edited by Bigpickle

I wanted to act like a spoiled child and say, "I don't care any more, since you delayed the release to find-tune your sound mod that I won't be using anyway" but every other fibre of my body want this mod so bad and I keep checking the thread - It's like the release of a new game. Do want :D

Crazy as it sounds, the spinning fire thing getting fixed is what I'm looking forward to the most, that was just a crazy atmosphere killer :P

JSRS 1.3, davegary's Rangers, Fallujah 1.2, and now Blastcore with a possible release? This has been a great week

you forgot the announcement of ARMA3.

BTW OS thanks for your dedication. looking forward to the release

ArmA III cant be played now though can it :p

I understand you fully anders, people are lazy and just want the answer straight away, they cannot be arse'd reading.... this thread made yesterday is prime example.... the thread itself had to have three title changes..... :cool:

I get 2 FPS just trying to enter this thread :) Eagerly awaiting the beast!

;1932619']ArmA III cant be played now though can it :p

I understand you fully anders' date=' people are lazy and just want the answer straight away, they cannot be arse'd reading.... this thread made yesterday is prime example.... the thread itself had to have three title changes..... :cool:

Shit i got a headache reading that thread Viper..

:D

Unfortunately this happens quite a lot in recent times (since OA) its really tiring and gives me a headache trying to help these guys...

yeah lol, don't you love it, I just wish there was more constructive posts/posts that made sense, you see a question that has been answered a thousand times being answered one more time, again and again.

Anyway, looking forward to your release OS, easy to critisize your effects mod but the fact is that it's the only one for OA, and out of all the effects mods there could have been, I'm happy this is the one.

Glad to read a new version is coming. I hope people be reasonable and STFU if can't release it this weekend. Just from reading a few posts it seems people think you have solidified a weekend release, people should really not put words in your mouth. I didn't realize "so confidence is high of release this weekend" meant a sure thing.

Good luck, thanks for all the work and take your time. If you can't get it out on time....well so be it.