Probably not today either. :D

shit :( ahhh has he given any indication if he has run into problems? or is it just taking a little while longer to wrap up?

Didn't he want to crowbar in his soundmod as well?

Didn't he want to crowbar in his soundmod as well?

Nah, it was just my guess. Havent heard from him since sunday.

But, yeah, the soundmod will be included, it seems to be up and rdy. Just final tweaks left. Should be here soon. :bounce3:

shit :( ahhh has he given any indication if he has run into problems? or is it just taking a little while longer to wrap up?

No problems, im just finishing stuff off still on both visual and audio mods, trust me the delay will be worth it.

It wont be long, but yeh the proper full soundmod will be included in this release.

Take your time mate .... good things come to those that wait :)

No problems, im just finishing stuff off still on both visual and audio mods, trust me the delay will be worth it.

It wont be long, but yeh the proper full soundmod will be included in this release.

Great to hear you're problem free mate, i remembered the HDD's drama and got scared :butbut:

Absolutely the wait will be worth it, i'm all for waiting to get the best, I'm a Guiness drinker :p

I have one question to you OS

can vary particles explosions\effects based on the type of ground like its possible for soundmods?

^^ Yeah, I discovered

just now, while up close and personal using a .50 on the Abrams, notice the HUGE squares of sparks before they disperse.... well you'd be blind not to :p

and one last question OS

have you also changed the Flares in R1.2 to more realistic ones?

Greetings and happy tweaking ;)

PP

Edited by PurePassion

your visual stuff is awesome, but the audio stuff is super-awesome..the distance sounds , when ai is fighting in towns, that sounds so god damn good. Also most of the weapons..

;1926548']^^ Yeah' date=' I discovered
just now, while up close and personal using a .50 on the Abrams, notice the HUGE squares of sparks before they disperse.... well you'd be blind not to :p

Hmmm definitely DO NOT have that on mine. Maybe your graphics drivers need updating? I was using the .50 yesterday and it was working fine.

Using latest drivers, I was using ACE at the time though, I could only video that finding as it was late, going to test again today without ACE.

Edit:

Just tried now, and I still notice the squares on impact, but it is less noticeable when looking down ironsight's of a static @23m (vanilla tanks don't have the .50) the tank in the video was roughly 100-150m from me of the awesome in game measuring system :D

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

I can see the effect I'm getting in your vid as clear as day.... try doing it exactly how I did with an ACE M1A1. And no I'm not using beta, I have the beta patch but I only run it when I play with 6th sense which is far and few between.

;1926548']^^ Yeah' date=' I discovered

yep, same here. tested a minute ago :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gDrRSFKtYo&hd=1

Uggggh ignore the Music in the video, I didn't know it was capturing it.

But no big blocks like you have, just particle splashes off it.

the 50 cal of the abrams

M1A1 TUSK CSAMM to be more precise

Edited by SpetS15

;1927342']I have the beta patch but I only run it when I play with 6th sense which is far and few between.

Do you also use the Blastcore beta? I have never seen such a thing though, maybe it has something to do with recent video driver updates?

Last video is more like it :)

I am using the stable version of Blastcore, so cant test the beta if anyone else can and make a video of it that would be great :)

Il have a look, just trying to fix some stuff atm, like bullet impacts not showing sometimes so i can have a look at this is well.

Edit:

Well this is wierd, ive put the impacts on a silly level so they should appear but every now and again a round impact doesnt produce anything? This happens with stock arma is well, ive disabled the effects mod and it does on mine

Edited by Opticalsnare

Il have a look, just trying to fix some stuff atm, like bullet impacts not showing sometimes so i can have a look at this is well.

Edit:

Well this is wierd, ive put the impacts on a silly level so they should appear but every now and again a round impact doesnt produce anything? This happens with stock arma is well, ive disabled the effects mod and it does on mine

Haha, strange... *WE WANT IMPACTS!!!* and so on.. :yay:

You must have changed something. A bug? Well, hope u get it sorted out mate. Is it for the low-spec version? :)

Well this is with everything disabled, every now and again a round doesnt produce a impact effect? Does this happen to you on stock no mods? Seems to happen mostly at a distance so try a scoped weapon.

Edited by Opticalsnare