*Im waiting for the blast* hell, this is like waiting for a great game or somethin! :D

actually its a triple: "hack" story is very promising aswell!

and Bigpickle it would really cool to see what you can do with the bullethits, so that OS can concentrate on the things that bother him

Last release was on a sunday in the late afternoon maybe this release will have the same sort of timings hopefully.

Nope he said it'll not be released today... Hope it will tomorrow :) Too bad, when you dont have time to play these damn workdays. :( But, hes doing his best ofcourse...

Shame, Witcher 2 and L.A Noire is just around the corner, no more ArmA II for weeks - Guess it'll be out by then :p

Yup, this has priority for me. I decided to hold off on testing JSRS 1.3 until this was available as well, so I can try both new versions at once and bask in the awesome-ness. I predict it will be somewhat like playing a new game. :D

Nope he said it'll not be released today... Hope it will tomorrow :) Too bad, when you dont have time to play these damn workdays. :( But, hes doing his best ofcourse...

ah musta missed that where'd he say that?

oh well, if to make it right it needs more time, then it needs more time

argh stop post please guys , everytime i see a new post in warfx and i don't see the release that just kill me a little bit more ! xD

thats what just happened to me ;)

but you can also just check if it was OS who did the latest post without opening

yeah but you can have 3 post after the post of OS if he released warfx xD

me too lol

Edit 17:32

I've allready searched every pbo and was not able to find the bullethole as a texture. So i guess it's a particle. I'm not sure but 200 or more particles like that one would not create that much of an impact? now do they? Solus had his own impact for ArmA SLX and the settings where adjustable but the first... 7 or so had the original particle on top off them.

I thought as much its a particle effect so its outta my league guys sorry.

Edited by Bigpickle

Just trying to keep the topic on page 1.

And a disguised 'is it there yet?' post... sorry if I made people excited. :D

Edited by Pvt. Lucky

Would adding blue or white tracers to the tracer color work? Or do you have to have it in an p3d file? Also when i do change tracerEvery to 4 rounds on the 20rd and 30rd stag the SD mags shoot every 4 rounds too same with the 100rd. Would i have to add in the config an different line for SD mags so it does not shoot tracers (same for the 100rd)?

I guess yeah define and add the SD classes (find out what the class names for the SD rounds you want to add from below)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1663809&postcount=15

But as a sub note, i really wouldnt bother though, why not wait and see what OS has done with the upcoming release. Maybe he has tweaked this stuff already?

Plus silenced weapons dont use tracers for obvious reasons.

I guess yeah define and add the SD classes (find out what the class names for the SD rounds you want to add from below)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1663809&postcount=15

But as a sub note, i really wouldnt bother though, why not wait and see what OS has done with the upcoming release. Maybe he has tweaked this stuff already?

Plus silenced weapons dont use tracers for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the info:biggrin_o: For the SD weapons thats why i would like to change them because they usely dont use tracers, but if i was to change the stag 30rd, or 20rd, it would change the tracerEvery for the SD weapons too, and there for would put out 4 tracerEvery for the SD. Getting use to some of the tools and just trying things with them:wink_o: If OS has tweaked the tracers that would be tops too. Thanks for the help.