In the previous release you got more folders, the core blascore (what this new addition replaces) the sun glare/lighting and tracers ... so keep the other folders active and replace the core warfx with this addon.

Thanks man! you just made me very happy :)

Thanks dude, you make my day brighter literally.... w explosions of course!

I just have to ask:

Did you completely rewrite the mod and remade all the particles for 1.2?

Because the performance increase (compared to an older version) that I got now on my shitty laptop is absolutely jaw dropping.

Apart from extremely large explosions there doesn't seem to be any important FPS hit.

Great work, I'm loving every pixel of Blastcore. Can't wait for the soundmod!

Edited by Cole

Sorry about the keys, i think i might have fixed em try these let me know if this is correct?

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20359021/Blastcore-Keys.rar

When the custom chopper lights are initialized and the chopper gets destroyed - lights still keep flashing. Even if all that's left are burning remnants.

Yeh they are still pretty wip atm, when i implement them properly they will be activated via actionmenu so they can control by that.

Edited by Opticalsnare

OpticalSnare

Blastcore R1.2 is great. Thank you.

Can you please make a Weapon firing dust like in ACE and manfred's arma effects mod?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...321303702.jpg/

Use SLX does the same thing if not better.

Thanks again for your work OS, your version this time has some really great performance, something I noticed

last night which suprised me when i was doing a coop on my server was satchel charge explosions look alot better,

probably how they should, before they seemed weak and to small, i mean were talking about what C4 here?

great job!

When I shoot from machineguns, the tracers are coming from behind, not from the gun, does anyone else have the same problem?

When I shoot from machineguns, the tracers are coming from behind, not from the gun, does anyone else have the same problem?

same here ,but that's the beta patch,i think.

without beta patch everything's ok.

Yes, I am sorry, I didnt know about that this is because of beta version. :o

Yes, I am sorry, I didnt know about that this is because of beta version. :o

last beta patch sucks.

Can somebody tell me why i dont have mud whit the arty explosions? First i though it was the laters patch, but i reinstall arma2 and arrowhead and still no mud :confused:

yeah I'd avoid the last two beta patches for OA. They're rather extremely experimental and currently buggy.

Love Blastcore Optical & regard it as essential, but the bisigns & key have issues (as mentioned). The newly uploaded bisigns & key do now work.

However, you appear to have changed the key but kept the name the same as previous versions. So the new version (1.2) of Blastcore will not be accepted by servers running the old key (from 1.1). This becomes a PITA for server operators & for clients trying to get their favourite mod running. Perhaps the key could be changed to the version 2 signature system if the key needs changing, and renamed to reflect this?

In the previous release you got more folders, the core blascore (what this new addition replaces) the sun glare/lighting and tracers ... so keep the other folders active and replace the core warfx with this addon.

I seem to have lost those folders do you perhaps know where I can still get them?

BTW: OS great update i've played around with it and the arty and mortars looks very impressive

I seem to have lost those folders do you perhaps know where I can still get them?

BTW: OS great update i've played around with it and the arty and mortars looks very impressive

Got mine here

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17682939/WarFX-BlastcoreR1.rar/

I dont recomend the WarFXSun_light, it completly mangels the flare effect (granade flares)

Edited by johanna

i have on suggestion , can you work on the Tanks smoke launcher . because It's white for the moment but lot of armies now use the brown smoke to make more "opaque" camo and it's very difficult to see a brown smoke on woods or desert area.

here is a link , it's a lecler but the abrams have this too :

That may have something to do with it being IR blocking smoke, in the video you can see white smoke aswell.

All I took away from that video was that French tanks are fast in reverse :)

Brown smoke would be a nice change.

Chapman

that if a very stereotypical thing to say, the truth is that if the French Army came to assault your house I bet you'd wet yourself a few times, as with any western armed force, most NATO armies and others aswell (Australian Army, Israel Defence Force, just to name a couple) have improved their armies standards considerably since older times, very professional and cool under pressure.

Anyway can't wait for Blastcore Sound FX mod, loved the beta except for the sound cutting out, and silenced weapons having no sound but sonic cracks.

Regarding the WarFX sound mod, does it simply replace and overwrite audio files or does it actually modify aspects of the game's sound engine?

Edited by Laqueesha

Damn, the French are really fast in Reverse! Keeping the Tradition alive I would say :p