sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

Alright guys,

I just came up with this idea like 5 minutes ago in my head and think it would be pretty sweet. I even made a rough and dirty layout and video of how it might go down.

ARMA 2 Gladiator

Essentially a SP, COOP, and PVP misson where you either

1. 1 vs Waves of AI

2. Coop vs Waves of AI

3. PVP

Each round takes place in a coliseum of sorts with spectators and a "judge" or overseer blasting music and shouting commands.

You are the contestant and walk in with a pre-selected loadout of like an AKM and a makarov. You face off in the arena vs AI at a certain skill level, while it each level the difficulty increases and the unit type changes (ex player vs vehicle)

For this to work each round needs to offer player "Money" or points to level up there guns and weapons, maybe add Hitpoints and such to characters.

Also the inside arena needs to randomly generate a course of pre-selected objects that provide cover and such.

Here's a video pitch.. Please disregard the 5 minutes I spent making the course. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVuEJA81lk8

==Other misson Idea===

SP campaign/series of a Red Dawn type storyline. You start off in a prison camp on the Skanisty island in chernarus under Russian occupiation. You talk to the other prisoners and eventually you find they are planning to escape and they have made a bomb of some sorts to blow a hole in the walls. You must escape to to the docks and get a boat adn then make your way through the country eluding capture and battling for survival to reach the resistance base.

2nd misson - After your escape you are tasked with recruiting for the resistance by going to downs and also ambushing Russian supply lines to gather much needed resources for the final push to retake the capital in Chernogorsk.

3rd misson- Final battle that takes place with the hideout being compromised and a final battle in Chernogorsk and just as the resistance is losing..either you or the US military saves the day :-D

Would be awesome someone could make a Little Bird Mission in Fallujah or Takistan Map and do it like this real life video . Maybe even add the sound effects and the radio chatter :

Or even make a campaign with the Little Bird . THANKS !

Can you find missions with:

1. missions+campaign that the player is CHDKZ soldier

2. missions with women

3. PMC missions (dlc pmc)

3. missions+campaigns that the player is takistani soldier

I'm looking for a hostage/raid mission involving special forces units with mk18s, or some SWAT team units, raiding a huge compound/house/mansion/complex. Either with real enemy units or targets.

Anyone here know of any?

@Cobra5000

2. Missions with women, play Namalsk Crisis

1. I made campaign you play as russian and chdkz [Operation Dagger] but mission language is polish

3. In my mission pack 1 and 2 and campaign Battlefield Takistan you can play few missions as Takistani soldier, but you know mission language is polish :(

http://www.forum.armacenter.pl/viewtopic.php?t=11355&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Edited by tom3kb

Has anyone created a mission or even campaign, where you could play (British?) special forces helping insurgents overthrow a national dictator? I think the current situation in a certain north African state would lend itself well to such a scenario for the following (well-documented) reasons:

* small units of BLUFOR (4-6 per unit?)

* BLUFOR is infantry but with access to CAS (EuroFighter, Rafale, Fire Scout)

* BLUFOR assisted by local militia (badly trained, ill-equipped but very motivated)

* OPFOR present in large numbers, professional soldiers with wide range of Soviet-era equipment (APCs, tanks, artillery, helicopters, aircraft) + armed pick-ups

* wide range of missions : ex-filtrate nationals, meet local leaders in hostile environment, act as forward observer for air strikes, fight off attempts by special forces to sabotage strategic objectives (oil refineries, ammo dumps, ports, etc.), neutralise high-value targets? lead attack along highly-fluid battlelines,

* strong emphasis on minimising collateral damage and staying within UN guidelines

Could someone tell me best warfare and cti missions for lan coop? Those that DONT need dedicated server like proman crcti needs.. >_>

can you please point me to a good EVOLUTION MISSION using ACE.

and preferably one that I can play alone in a local dedicated server.

Could someone tell me best warfare and cti missions for lan coop? Those that DONT need dedicated server like proman crcti needs.. >_>

I could run warfare benny ACE version 1.068 in a lan hosted game with no problems ... just had to limit the AI.

but now that I learned to create a dedicated server ... It rocks ... It's just an advice. if you really wanna enjoy warfare missions ... create a dedicated server.

Edited by Shinji

Does anyone know of, have, or have the know-how to produce a CTI mission that takes place in Takistan that is a replica of the vanilla CTI 24 Mountain Warfare mission, with the only change being that all the weapons and vehicles from Arma2, OA, BAF, and PMC are available in the store? I've been looking forever and I can't find one, nor can I find the knowledge to make it myself.

Is there a automated cqc shoothouse for ArmA2 that is like the one in America's Army 2? By that I mean you go into a building and targets would pop up, sometimes friendlies/civilians and sometimes opfor and after you go through the course it would grade you based on accuracy, speed and deductions for any friendlies shot.

Video of America's Army shoothouse:

I would still like a persistent map where there is NO AI and only players.

You would spawn randomly and have limited ammo/gear etc.

You can NOT talk to other players unless you find a radio or are near.

You need to look for ammo/map/weapons etc

If you find another player you could join him/her or ambush and steal there gear.

Cars are rare even more so with fuel in

So lets say

You start in the middle of the map and decide to check out the nearest town.

Once you get there you see an old car with no fuel but looks like it could work if you can get some and a map thats all (most stuff would be placed in realistic places) (wonder if we can place weapons and ammo on the floor of a house to?).

Any way moving on you then decide to walk along the road to the next town but with limited ammo you hope not to run into any other player incase the turn on you.

Again once you get to the town you look in the building and find a ruck sack and a hunting rifle so now you have a pistol and hunting rifle but still limted ammo but better than nothing.

Its starting to get late and without NV or a torch its going to be hard.

But at least there is a place to make a fire (pre placed fires I think are in editor) but do you light it? if you do you will stand out like a christmas tree or is that what you want.

Maybe you should light it and hope for a poor fellow player to come and then BANG kill him/her and steal there stuff or you could use it as a beacon to join up once a fellow player does check it out.

Any way I am rubbish at story's or explaining my self.

Basically it would be a like STALKER.

Please add to this as I think this would be a great mission type.

Oh and one more thing as we cant actually sleep etc when you log off maybe in the radio could be a option to sleep so it stops the AI from moving/fighting etc so if a fellow player does find you (because you chose a crap hiding place) he kills you in your sleep and then steals your stuff.

Edited by stk2008

May not be an item in the sense of the word, but the "Steal The Car" type of missions normally don't have time limit. I know that W0lle made one of that kind, maybe you could search at Armaholic.

Looking for a Co20 Huntforwaldo made for OA.

Hey all I am after a zombie mod but must be COOP play.

I would like an open world type one maybe like STALKER game play but for ARMA2 and COOP :)

Thanks

Hi thanks for the link yeah I did see this one.

I was looking for one that all so forced the use of food and drink.

There is loads of zombie mods out there all do different things some better than others maybe it would be possible to mix and match modules eg

Conspiracies food and water module with the one above for even more fun and realism.

I basically want a free roam mission for COOP etc :) I would all so like it to support ACE though.

Are there any good counter-insurgency themed COOP missions (based in Takistan)? Not the usual head-on attacks but something that includes finding and destroying weapons caches, patrols with ambushes and IED attacks etc. I'm currently playing the Task Force 94 campaign but it feels too much like conventional warfare.

Hi thanks for the link yeah I did see this one.

I was looking for one that all so forced the use of food and drink.

There is loads of zombie mods out there all do different things some better than others maybe it would be possible to mix and match modules eg

Conspiracies food and water module with the one above for even more fun and realism.

I basically want a free roam mission for COOP etc :) I would all so like it to support ACE though.

I am working on one just like this with someone, I'll let you know when we get it done. In the mean time you can use: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12014&highlight=ZOMBIE. No ACE though.

I am working on one just like this with someone, I'll let you know when we get it done. In the mean time you can use: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12014&highlight=ZOMBIE. No ACE though.

I will look forward to this mate.

I never play without ACE so I will wait for the ACE version :).

Is this going to be free roaming and COOP or if you decide to back stab a fellow player you can :).

Hi all!

I am looking for some or one co-op mission.

And this is what I am looking for:

• Random missions.

• Mission that adapt it self after how many players there is.
    • 1 player: The mission adapt it self to play with 1 player.
    • 2 player: The mission adapt it self to play with 2 player.
    • 3 player: The mission adapt it self to play with 3 player.
      and so on....

Does anyone know any missions like this?

Thanks

I would like to see a COMBO of

Domination Revive and Wounds..

Ace ofc..

The abillity for Medics (ONLY) to REVIVE

And each player to patch your mate up.

Or even yourself if the wound isnt that bad..

I am looking for some or one co-op mission.

And this is what I am looking for:

• Random missions.

• Mission that adapt it self after how many players there is.
    • 1 player: The mission adapt it self to play with 1 player.
    • 2 player: The mission adapt it self to play with 2 player.
    • 3 player: The mission adapt it self to play with 3 player.
      and so on....

Does anyone know any missions like this?

Try Insurgency.