sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

Others... ? is that where PvP fits in?

I'm looking for 4-10 player co-op missions from the Russian side in Chernarus, using only ArmA2 and Arrowhead content. I've found the Dam Patrol, which looks promising and a few others. Any recommendations?

I'd really like some coop missions for Fallujah..2-10 player stuff that requires only Fallujah as an addon but uses weapons from ARMA2/OA BAF and PMC..more stealth type stuff rather than all out run and gun..great city for good firefights..

JC

Hi boss!

another weird ideas from me to the expert mission programmers out there.

i love the build function in arma 2 like laying fix emplacements n etc and i also love the zombie missions that we have in here.

I would like to request a simple unlimited zombie tower type of mission where i can put defenses, buy AI to man it and watch how does it fare against a horde of zombies wave. To make it more challenging maybe an option to upgrade the rearm time of the weapons.

With difficulty settings that affects income received per zombies killed. Zombies can be made harder to kill by increasing their health or something.

To make it simpler and without any mod you can also add in vehicles driving zombies for the added armor to make it a busier day for the fix guns.

Would be great if it can be played on coop too!

PS :- This is a fictional mission request where you play just to have fun standing next to a GPMG blazing away mowing down rebellious peasants,i mean zombies. without worrying of getting your head blown off while taking a peek. =P

I think this is in the correct section.

I am after some COOP missions but some that use ACE2.

I am after missions that require not a huge amount of players as there is only about 5 of us max and to have a mission that requires 10+ is hard as we are normally out numbered etc.

But yes it must use ACE2 please.

Thanks

I am looking for some SP pilot missions. I see some random transport missions, but I was looking more for a camp/sp missions for either the A-10, ah-64, and/or both. I have attempted to use the search function for this, but maybe I am just not using it correctly, as it does not narrow anything down very well. Could someone point me in the direction of any existing missions?

There are not to many plane/heli missions for arma 2 but you can find few on Armaholic. You can try campaign Serpent but you fly with Mi-24. I made very simple campaign Wings (3short missions) you fly with AV8B, in 1 mission you can use A10. And in my RACS Sp mission pack you can find 2 plane missions F16 and F14 and 1 short Cobra mission. You can try if you want :)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

And you can check campaigns Desert Wrath, Afghan war diary in each campaign there are plane and heli missions (1 for heli and 1or2 for plane). In campaign Joint operations you have 1? Ah 64 mission. Maybe later i write few more. :)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Few more pilot missions: A10,AH64,Chinook:

Operation skybreaker,

Morning heat,

Chinook time,

Workhorse,

Choplifter,

Attack of loy manara,

Prey and predator,

Day at the airbase,

Devils cross. You can find few more but they need ace or other mods.

I am looking for some SP pilot missions. I see some random transport missions, but I was looking more for a camp/sp missions for either the A-10, ah-64, and/or both. I have attempted to use the search function for this, but maybe I am just not using it correctly, as it does not narrow anything down very well. Could someone point me in the direction of any existing missions?

I released one SP AH64 mission were you can play as either pilot or gunner called hellfire. Its on armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14584

Also has a hellfire laser targeting option if your playing gunner.

Hey guys im looking for some sort of SERE Mission. I been looking around and some are just to easy was wondering if anyone had some custom ones they made that i could take a shot at.

Thanks

hi i was testing on some mission but i am at the end of my knowledge

its very simple to explain

i want a 4 man squad on the map with Roberthammer weaponboxes in front

and som module (around 900 up to 1800 meter distance)

and the war module ( 700 up to 1400 meters)

to this point i can build it self but

now i want to combinate this with revive (from norrins script) for online play and this should be not working

when the leader or the whole team die one time the som and war module stops working

can someone build those mission?

Hello.

I'm looking for a mission for a firing range, or training camp of sorts.

It'll be for me to teach friends the usage of weapons in Arma 2.

Ideally I'd like something similar to the Operation Arrowhead bootcamp firing range, except more sandbox- without all the "do this, do that" ect...

I'll also be editing it myself, so I just need to extract the PBO, right?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Hello guys, here is my mission idea ive thought off. If anything like this, were already suggested, i'm sorry for Plagiarism then.

Basicly the same Life RPG missions we know: Chernarus/Zargabad/Takistan Life etc. but with an extra: invasion.

There could be a possibility of enemy forces, leaded by A.I, or human player, occupying the country.

Capturing the cities, making a hard life for everyone in this country, very low payment, high taxes, low food, limited vehicle/equipment, slavery(?). Total control, spoted during forbidden things (drugs, weapons etc.), cruel jail times (optional). For rebellion attempt - public executions (for example).

Civilians roles in this case: run a rebellion! Rise against occupying forces!

Or join occupying forces and help dictator by his cruelty plans!

AS rebellion, you have to build rebels base (somewhere where it's safe, and no enemies can find it) and start to fight for freedom!

As goal to win, could be kill all enemy generals, to demoralize enemy forces, and force them to leave from the country!

Find out who enemy generals are, capture them, force them to help you, or use them as exchange for better equipment or for getting more land to gain more recourses.

Assassinate generals, for example killing 1-2 generals in a village, makes enemy forces leave it, and allows rebels to capture it. The more bigger the city is, the more harder it is to capture it. Gaining more land, gives rebellion better weapons, better vehicles, more money etc. And makes occupying forces weaker, and more demoralized.

Sorry for my English, it's not my best language i know. Ill try to fix all mistakes i find.

Marry xmas!

Neuro.

Hello.

I've used the Combat Training mission found here

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15122 for basic weapons training. Be aware that you can get killed in that mission. If you want to modify it, de-pbo it and place the extracted folder in your missions profile folder.

Are there any singleplayer missions for McNools Hazar-Kot map? Would love to see some for sure.

Edited by SuicideCommando

Hello.

It'll be for me to teach friends the usage of weapons in Arma 2.

Ideally I'd like something similar to the Operation Arrowhead bootcamp firing range, except more sandbox- without all the "do this, do that" ect...

I'll also be editing it myself, so I just need to extract the PBO, right?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Have a look at Kronsky's moveable firing range mission, you can find it here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6504

Made for Arma II, but if you de-PBO it you can load it in the editor and add OA, ACE2 &/or ASC weapons crates. I always try out new weapons firstly with this.

Note it's set on Utes, NP for me as I have CO. If you/your friends have only OA you'll need to edit the mission.sqm (in notepad) & replace every instance of "utes" with "the island of your choice" & then drag-select all the units/ammo crates etc. & move them to a suitable spot on the new map. Well worth the effort!

Have fun

Orcinus

So I have a request for a mission, and i'm rather ashamed to ask, but here goes:

My request is really simple: Is anyone able to add MSO to this map: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14455 i've tried it myself, and honestly, it's just beyond me i'm afraid.

I know someone in the MSO 4.0 list made a set of locations for the map (Named Kellskitchen) but... well if anyone could do this, i'd seriously seriously love you forever.

Thank you ^^

ahah, yeah I agree.

And I'm not really motivated to do it, so that's why I'm asking it here :)

Moreover, it's just making the missions, as someone already made the ArmA 1 world/objects/units etc...

speaking of arma1... is there a mission similar to Black Sword by Igor for Arma2?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1731

I was looking really hard but only found out that Igor isn't active anymore doing missions. But maybe someone skilled here could do that kind of mission for arma2, please? :)

the cool part was also that the mission never was the same.. as the equipment was random at each start of the mission.

we had good fun in coop.

cheers,

--mike

Edited by mike187
added link

Hi all agaiun :P

I am still after some one taking on the task of a dream mission I have.

I am after a mission like STALKER but.............................

multiplayer...here is my wish

say about 50 slots for players are availabe at the start NO ONE IS ON ANY ONES SIDE so independent (you will find out why later).

I would love for it to use ACE2 as it adds so many weapons and gadgets that I think it would make it much more fun and harder EG ACE stamina,wounding,being able to change tyres,flash lights,windage for snipers,having to zero the gun after using a range finder etc etc.

now what I would like is for it to be open world (sandbox) all the players start randomly on the map away from each other and you have to search for ammo,fuel for the cars (another ACE2 feature being able to use jerry cans),no map but one can be found (another ACE 2 feature) no night vision,no torce,no weapon,med kits eg morphine,bandages (yet another ACE 2 feature...so yeah real hard at first but I wonder

So once every one has spawned you need to start looking for a weapon,car,fuel,first aid,food or what the individual player thinks is more important to him.

There should be enemy monsters to keep the player alive and thinking not to many and not ones that spawn up your ass (I hate that) so maybe say 50 in total on the whole map that spawn 10 mins after the game has started to give the players a chance with more spawning as players kill the old ones off.

There should be random tasks that the player can find and complete maybe they should be placed in houses say on paper with notes written on them telling the player roughly where they could find ammo,food,fuel,a car,a weapon etc etc and only that player knows where it is and the paper is carried on the person incase he is killed and another player picks it up so he can then find the stash.

here is a little role play of how I would love for this mission to be like

I have spawend near a small town and I have no idea where I am.

I look around and see nothing and no one.

I decide I really want to get a weapon and ammo first so I wonder off into a realistic location of where I may find one (a farm house could contain a shotgun).

So I wonder off looking for such a building.

In the distance I see what looks like a car being cautius I slowly make my way towards it.

When I get there I look in the boot but all I find is a torche....well better than nothing I suppose.

I check the condition of the car it seems ok but there is no fuel.

Looking ahead I see a fuel station so I grab a jerry can from the car (ACE 2 feature) and make my way to the fuel station.

When I get there i fill the can up and leave it out side as I go into the fuel station in search of other supplys.

there does not seem to be much but I do find a chocalate bar so well worth the look.

On my way out I grab the jerry can and head towards the car.

Damn WTF is that looks like some kind if hidius monster.

I dont fair my chances here TBH so I make my way back the the fuel station and leave the jerry can in doors behind the counter incase some one else sees it.

Its getting dark now looking at my watch its 7:00pm.

What should I do wonder off in search of other gear as I have a torche...not sure becasue I will stand out like a sore thumb with this thing on (wish I had night vision).

Or should I stay in the fuel station?.

I decide to risk it and wonder of in the opisite direction of the car.

Its real dark now I better turn the torche on.

I continue walking along the road and spot what looks like a light in the distance I dart for cover in a bush.

Its a car WTF another player must have found one damn.

I let him pass as he may have a weapon and may not want to join me or trade with me (this is why I want independent players decide what to do).

I decie to stay in the bush till it turns light.

In the morning I head back towards the petrol station and lucky for me the jerry can is still there I pick it up and head towards the car.

Good monster has gone I fill the car up and head East.

after 5 minutes drive I see a few houses and decide to look around in them.

Wow lucky for me I find a shot gun with what must be like 50 shells hang on let me count them nope 51 and there is a ruck sack to and a map.

Looking at the map I and getting info from my sourounding I see I am only 5 mins from an airstrip and decide to head over.

I leave and head on my way.

On me travels I see a man walking in the road he appears to have no weapon though he could have it concealed (not in hand).

I stop and say hi (The chat system will need tweaking if poss maybe only direct speak till you find a radio maybe use ACRE? this forces no one to cheat?).

He says hi and we decide to group up.

He has had some good luck he found a lot of food and a shot gun but no ammo we decide to trade as I feel I can trust him not to shoot me in the back after I give him ammo.

I say I am off to the airport coming he says yes.

We finally get on the out skirts of the airport and scan the area.

There appears to be 4 other players WOW they must have grouped up.Wonder if we can trust them.

Before we dicide what to do we see a monster pack (3 of them) run up towards the players and kill 2 of them and injure one more.

We think damn this is sweet we could use this to our advantage.

We decide to flank up on the last two fast before they have a chance to recover and take them both out.

After looting there bodies we find many items and weapons that could be helpfull and in the hanger is a jeep we decide to take that.And in the back we find what appears to be a full jerry can and a trip flare (ACE 2).

we decide to stay at the hangers and we set up the trip flare at the front till morning.

We eat a bit of food and bang flare goes off.

WTF is it a player or monster befor we could react and get up a player with an AK blasts us and we both die.

We spawn again randomly on the map with nothing again no gear nothing (this encourages survival and reward for being carfull).

I could go on but damn I think I have just think of what STALKER could have been if it where MP but sand box :O.

Thanks all

Sounds good as a sandbox mission. The enemy monsters would be interesting.

Hey GRUNT.

I forgot to add that persistant battle field would be ideal to and when you leave it saves your location and gear etc.

I know there is missions all ready out there that are simular to my ideal mission but not exactly.

As for monsters I will look into it but they are there just for keeping the players busy even though they will have enough to do with looking for gear and stash locations.

I have no idea on arma2 modding but I would be willing to do as much as I could to assist any one willing to take up this huge challange.

I have been looking around for a script that would aloow eating and drinking whice all so works in MP.

It does not efect AI but that really wont matter.

So any one got any input on this :)

Hi again not sure if any one is still interested in my idea.

But I was wondering it could be based on some thing like the TV series on at the moment

The Walking Dead.

Its the same priciple as my Stalker idea.

Hunt for food,water,weapons etc etc.

every one could be independent of each other and start randomly on the map and decide what to do and how to survive.