Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

I second that, the second five had me go wtf.

Can someone send me the 6 login please?

Can some one please send me them as well? lol ive looked every where on the site, cant find a thing, but once i get them i will be like you have to be kidding lol.

Thanks

What Six of them? I have only five by now, would like to have a hint on the last one

I smell Tyson mistaking a visitor message notification for a PM :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's what it was. face_palm.gif You have no idea how disappointed I was when I realized it was just you, and not the logins that I've been trying to figure out for days.

Heh, 6 and 7 were quite simple once you hinted at them, thanks :)

For the people who figured them out already:

Anyone has any idea what does ZE mean/hint at? The font for the E reminds me of a well known gaming website, but I'm pretty sure I'm treading a wrong path here :)

EDIT: Just wondering if "Make no mistake, we always keep an ION the prize." is just a silly pun or is it actually hinting at something.

Googling it lead me to this documentary, but that seems a bit stretched.

Edited by stilpu

Anyone has any idea what does ZE mean/hint at? The font for the E reminds me of a well known gaming website, but I'm pretty sure I'm treading a wrong path here :)

"ZE Security" is probably a pun on Xe Services.

That page also contains a few spelling mistakes: "rediculous" and "here is is", although I was unable to find another working login using them.

EDIT: Just wondering if "Make no mistake, we always keep an ION the prize." is just a silly pun or is it actually hinting at something.

Googling it lead me to this documentary, but that seems a bit stretched.

I've been wondering about that too, especially since

the page with the "ZE Security" logo also mentions the pronunciation of ION. Weird indeed.

The "Eyes on the Prize" thing does seem quite far fetched. :)

I've got a sixth one

The one from 'services' that goes to the 'creative' page

Any good hints for the 7th?

I'm trying the numerous typos on the main page, without success but I guess I'm missing something

I've got a sixth one

The one from 'services' that goes to the 'creative' page

Any good hints for the 7th?

I'm trying the numerous typos on the main page, without success but I guess I'm missing something

I'm only seeing two typos on the main page, and they seem glaringly obvious once you've spotted them.

Note that BIS are using the british english spelling of certain words, for example "minimising" and "maximising" - so these are not typos. Finding the real typos can be quite challanging. ;)

Hah! Found #7

Another glaringly obvious one, which I should have caught once I saw #6 :) I must say that BIS have managed to assemble quite a neat portfolio of tricks.

-k

Can someone plz send me the logins and passwords... Could only find the first one and is too lazy and non-creative to find the rest...

thankz

Note that BIS are using the british english spelling of certain words, for example "minimising" and "maximising" - so these are not typos. Finding the real typos can be quite challanging. ;)

Copy and paste the text into OpenOffice, that makes spotting the errors much easier ;)

Found #7 now too, so far it seems every page gives at least one hint. I wonder if the front page gives a hint too; the first (enlarged) letters of every paragraph spell "ION", maybe that is a hint?

Got the sixth one, trying the 7th, any clue about this one?

Damn, can anyone send me PM with those... Trying all day long - no luck...

I tried a few combos of the blacked out text in the portfolio but couldnt find anything. If you mark the text you can read it, its only black text with black background.

Any thoughts about the black text?

Copy and paste the text into OpenOffice, that makes spotting the errors much easier ;)

Found #7 now too, so far it seems every page gives at least one hint. I wonder if the front page gives a hint too; the first (enlarged) letters of every paragraph spell "ION", maybe that is a hint?

Ehh, the one on the front page is already known! :eek:

Did you find one on the "Company" page too? If so, any hints? I noticed the strange spelling of 19'850 but can't find anything else there.

I tried a few combos of the blacked out text in the portfolio but couldnt find anything. If you mark the text you can read it, its only black text with black background.

Any thoughts about the black text?

You mean apart from the fact that it seems to contain the name of the operation ION will be performing in Takistan? No. ;)

I'm only seeing two typos on the main page, and they seem glaringly obvious once you've spotted them.

That'll teach me for using Word to spot the typos. I assumed BIS would use Americanised spellings rather than the superior spelling.

could someone send me number 6 and 7?

Same please.

I think there were enough hints in the past few pages to find them yourself. :)

can someone pm me the client login and password. I'm at work and I don't have time to mess around to find it.

Thanks in advance.

I'm getting flashbacks to the discovery of the fun page. :D