Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

still wondering what the phone number could mean.. guess the fictional number 1-800-555 is just for distraction. 1138 well, some guys here already said it could refer to george lucas, but it doesnt help much^^

hmmm does "If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please call 1-800-555-1138." mean getting beta-access in case u figure it out?

bet they are laughing their a* off while we are speculating^^

Edited by Toxx

1138 well, some guys here already said it could refer to george lucas, but it doesnt help much^^

1138 is used repeatedly in Lucasfilm/Lucasarts media as a reference to George Lucas' first film THX-1138, for example, in Star Wars (ANH) the prison block where Princess Leia is held on the Death Star is block 1138, one of the Cars in American Graffiti has a license plate 'THX-1138' and the number is said in German over a load-speaker in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

It's probably included on the ION site as an pop-culture easter-egg without any real significance, like the Zoid-Berg logo on he L115 in BAF is a Futurama reference

Edited by da12thMonkey

I got the Hr pages and the erm how do i put it... Erm song? Am I missing anything else?

So I'll pretty much assume we're not going to see Opfor content in this round of DLC either? Bummer...

So I'll pretty much assume we're not going to see Opfor content in this round of DLC either? Bummer...

sad indeed..

Who says the opponents the Czech forces will be facing won't be a new OPFOR faction, or an upgraded version of existing ones? ;)

Who says the opponents the Czech forces will be facing won't be a new OPFOR faction, or an upgraded version of existing ones? ;)

Better be a good one, because im kinda sick off all the hightech blufor vs lowtech opfor/insurgents scenarios.

Why cant there be hightech vs hightech? Imagine the chaos of both sides using IR-lasers:cool:

There are so many hints on the first 4 pages of this thread with even Biki links.

Took me 3 mins of searching to get the login.

OFP campaign....

Zipper gave actually the direct hint.

There are so many hints on the first 4 pages of this thread with even Biki links.

Took me 3 mins of searching to get the login.

OFP campaign....

Zipper gave actually the direct hint.

I think people are asking because there are other usernames and passwords you can put in besides the classic OFP one from back in the day.

Speaking of, I would appreciate it if someone could send them to me.

No no, I got the account data to log in to the video (sorry, forgot to say that). Yeah, one Google search did it for me as well.

Just that HR thingy is making me give up.

Better be a good one, because im kinda sick off all the hightech blufor vs lowtech opfor/insurgents scenarios.

Why cant there be hightech vs hightech? Imagine the chaos of both sides using IR-lasers:cool:

Need a believable scenario to involve Russians in a desert theater to combat the Americans, I guess. Or the Chinese. Personally, I like playing as the low-tech OPFOR just for a challenge. :cool:

You lazy bastards, asking for the login data... Find it yourself!

I read trough this whole thread, and with all the hints given I got 5 of the pages within 2 tries!

Dont be worried if you dont find them tho, there's not much exiting stuff (yet?)

there is a strong possibility of new opfor stuff, there was that KA60 or what ever russian chopper... there might be more

Need a believable scenario to involve Russians in a desert theater to combat the Americans, I guess. Or the Chinese. Personally, I like playing as the low-tech OPFOR just for a challenge. :cool:

Who said it had to be desert?:p We still have Chernarus.

And the BLUFOR faction doesnt necessarily have to be all-American either. British,German and Czech forces was a nice touch for those that have gotten bored of playing as the Americans in every-single-FPS(EDIT:Sorry, "military themed")-game on the market. CDF is just awesome(Although sadly portrayed as weak and stupid in the official Harvest Red campaign), and they are a work of fiction, why cant a hightech opfor be fictional aswell?

EDIT: Sorry, derailing the thread.

Edited by Jelliz

You lazy bastards, asking for the login data... Find it yourself!

I read trough this whole thread, and with all the hints given I got 5 of the pages within 2 tries!

Dont be worried if you dont find them tho, there's not much exiting stuff (yet?)

Pfff, I read the thread twice. Either I overlooked the hints mentioned by you or there are no helpful hints available. You're right, the "video page" one was very easy.

But I found the other pages now too. So nevermind.

Very interesting profile intel IMO. :)

Edit:

Look at the name of the "admin", who is logged in in the third profile ("Welcome, [admin name]"). Could this be the guy from AAN?

Edited by Undeceived

The part of the multiplayer community that plays PvP and TvT desperately needs OPFOR content to keep things interesting. I hope BIS has their finger on the pulse of the community and understands that an injection of new official content to the "enemy" side could get some players interested in playing on both teams.

As the game stands right now our community has to kick players when they all stack on one team - and that team is 9/10 times BLUFOR.

Would some one kindly send me the usernames and passwords as well? :blush:

I've gotten no where with this and it's time to see what's behind door number 2 (1st being the 'Client' page).