Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

ArmA2:Oa Patch 1.54 released!

Ya know, as much as I like Steam -and use it for 99% of all game purchases - I went and bought Combined Ops on DVD even though I already have A2/OA on Steam. In this particular case, life is much better without Steam in the mix. Plus I helped out my favorite developers by doubling down on my purchase of their products.

Not suggesting you need to do the same, but it seems these games are just not as Steam friendly as the rest of them.

i was thinking of doing the same, for now and future purposes

gamersgate has CO for $50, where as sprocket want $70 UK ( no UK thingy on my keyboard soz )

just dont know whether to or not cause i already got it on steam lol

some people say it evens runs better :confused:

Game unplayable

I was just playing with 1.54. The game hasn't been made unplayable, the patch just needs a hotfix ASAP. ;)

When will the patch be out for steam!?!?!?!?

in 5 hours steam will be updated give or take. When the DLC is ready the patch will be ready at the same time. Check page 26 of this thread they can't release the DLC without the patch

Can you guys please make sure that the hotfix will be on Steam right away when it's available there, given that one is available in time?

No installproblems here:

Delete beta folder

Copy installpatch to Arma2 root dir

Install patch

Thats what i did..

Im on A2+OA co..DVD´s

;1731069']No installproblems here:

Delete beta folder

Copy installpatch to Arma2 root dir

Install patch

Thats what i did..

Im on A2+OA co..DVD´s

Tried that, didn't work :(

Anyone tried the Stryker MC yet? ;)

No, what about i- Oh hey it works now.

By the way what is this about an artillery calculator?

HI CHAPS

ive got arma 2 and arrowhead on dvd will they be ok if i download baf on steam or sproket cos i dont think you can buy it on cd?????

Edited by DILLINGER48

Hurry up and put it on steam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i mean the patch

HI CHAPS

ive got arma 2 and arrowhead on dvd will they be ok if i download baf on steam or sproket cos i dont think you can buy it on cd?????

Buy it from sprocket, I did and it works fine with my dvd arma2+OA. I read somewhere that DVD users should not use steam.

Ai don't move in danger mod

Sounds like BIS forgot to test the AI before release.

Lets see how BIS is treating their problem child so it gets better and better. :)

WTF steam its been like 7 hours and still no patch or any thing HURRY THE FUK UP

Steam is always unacceptably late with patches and you'll have a 3 hour download to look forward to anyway since it'll make you download the entire game all over again due to how it patches, so might as well get drunk. :) This is one of the major reasons I uninstalled my Steam version and bought CO from Amazon.com.

about STEAM release we are working on it to make sure it's properly operating so please apologize the slight delay ...

about STEAM release we are working on it to make sure it's properly operating so please apologize the slight delay ...

About the normal patch, any word on when it will be fixed?

For me it seems, that only sprocket version of arma 2 has this patching issue with missions_e.pbo. And yes, i have the sprocket one :).

For me it seems, that only sprocket version of arma 2 has this patching issue with missions_e.pbo. And yes, i have the sprocket one :).

I installed from CO retail DVDs and had no errors installing the patch nor the BAF so yeah, might be just Sprocket downloads?

thaks dwarden for the update take your time I don't want the same problems all these other guys are haveing with the AI not moving in what not.

It was released right now, you troll!

I still dont have patch yet through steam so why you being a JA calling him a troll.

About the patch, if you have the British DLC, and download the patch, will the BAF DLC units overwrite the "lite" versions?

Another thing is the new recoil. Horrible D:

Any AK weapon or any weapon on full auto has become utterly useless past 30m.