Sign in to follow this  
isrkomandosh13

Arma 2,a game or a life?...

hello,

i recently noticed that there many peoples spend 20/7 hours per days on arma and there are many,also i would like to say that arma 2 = Realism and realism = many time on game like in real war,arma 2 is a great game but you lost too many time for travel etc...,my message to extreme gamers :

arma 2 can be a great game or its can be a waste of time/life if BAD USED,

arma 2 is before all A GAME, and my message to devlopper is: can you make some warfare/evo or another missions with some tweak for make it A LITTLE,YES i said A LITTLE more arcade like better speed for ground vehicles even if less realism or somes others tweak?

as i said arma 2 is a great game but must not replacce your life to extreme gamers and you have to well use it,

i think the devloppers can do something for peoples wich LIKE ARMA 2 REALISM,but NOT EVERYTHINGS WICH MAKE IT REALIST,there useless realist things wich can make the game a little ennoying for player like me etc...,

so I CAN LIKE ARMA 2 WITHOUT like all realist things wich are ennoying.

You are playing the entirely wrong game.

I can't tell if he's trolling?

Basically he finds Arma 2 too hard and wants it dumbed down.

Judging by his earlier threads, yeah, probably trolling.

Go away if you dont like it as hardcore as it is...fast travel is for pussies.

To be honest, this is more to the mission designer or parameters than to the game itself. It can be arcade and it can be not. Since we see veteran mode servers most of the time this implies that the general ArmA II OA user like it that way, beeing forced to use roads, driving at reasonable speed, using helos if it has to go faster. The walking and runnig speed is already ridiculous high...how much faster should we go?

The map is just that, big...with all consequences. How will you manage to go 20 kilometers faster? In most conditiosn this has to take 20-30 min as it takes in reality. Soem missiosn alreads use the fast travel cheat where you can beam yourself to the next town...making ambushing reinforcements for the enemy impossible and spoiling the whole idea of a living big battlefield where all things have to move to any point in a physical way.

WHAT? Too there has been too few people playing already

Are you Chinese :rolleyes:? That govt is trying to clamp down online gaming and prohibits its active soldiers from playing them . . .I must assume the top brass afraid they would lose :D

Umm joke aside like I said there has been too few people playing at any given time already at least those within acceptable ping range.

Edited by Michael Withstand

no i just wish AT LEAST ability to buy ambu for respawn on without any upgrade!!

Buy what?

me not understando mucho

cohones in pantalones

braino milkshake

bang bang yea

:(

been drinking too much milk from mad cow or dad left spoon of beer ?

or CoD overdose ?

spending too much time on travel ?

once again - you have mission editor, make mission in small city with respawn points near

no problem, mission editor + 2hands+ ... brain and save file

Edited by vilas

Bbzzzt WRONG, Arma2 and all others before it are first and foremost a mixed breed of game AND simulation, it is not a "Game" alone and I hope never will be.

As everyone is saying, if you want less travel time and the ability to get upgrades and what have you then fire up the mission editor and play around, that is what it's for, otherwise find yourself another game because we like that our vehicles have speed handicaps along with infantry, that there can be long travel times and so on, it adds to the immersion experience and appreciation of the environment that fast paced action just doesn't allow.

And for those that think this is a rude response..yes, it's not nice I'll give it that but who else is tired of people comming here and saying that the game should be more arcade from the start and that it would actually be BETTER if it were?

Edited by NodUnit

@Vilas

no problem, mission editor + 2hands+ ... brain and save file

Do you find yourself at which point your advice will fail? :D

Seriously, OP-starter, go play another game, this one's not for you definately. If you can't handle it, then it is not the games fault, it is yours.

no i just wish AT LEAST ability to buy ambu for respawn on without any upgrade!!
Wrong thread, this is not a Warfare BE topic thread. Warfare BE is a uwer made mission and BIS is not the right adress in this case.

Oh believe me, my list has a few names on it. :cool:

Hehe, yeah I think I have ended up on some peoples ignore lists as well. Always funny how I put a script solution up for a problem which is immediately followed by a "how do I do" (what the thread above shows) - pretty clear indication. :D

It's amazing how a post can contain recognisable English words, in formed sentences, yet make fuck all sense.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Hehe, yeah I think I have ended up on some peoples ignore lists as well. Always funny how I put a script solution up for a problem which is immediately followed by a "how do I do" (what the thread above shows) - pretty clear indication. :D

I bet I'm on more ignore lists than you! :D

It's amazing how a post can contain recognisable English words, in formed sentences, yet make fuck all sense.

Isnt that a "chav"? :)

As everyone is saying, if you want less travel time and the ability to get upgrades and what have you then fire up the mission editor and play around, that is what it's for, otherwise find yourself another game because we like that our vehicles have speed handicaps along with infantry, that there can be long travel times and so on, it adds to the immersion experience and appreciation of the environment that fast paced action just doesn't allow.

NodUnit I think you really just summed it up what this kid dont understand,

let alone all the other folks that still dont get how this game runs. hats off to you.

Oh believe me, my list has a few names on it. :cool:

Testing, 1 2 3! :nervous:

Testing, 1 2 3! :nervous:

Damn, I thought you was on mine :(