Sign in to follow this  
isrkomandosh13

Arma 2,a game or a life?...

20/7 hours per day on arma? Wasting of time.

More like time well spent. Can you think of something better?

20/13 hours on the original Operation Flashpoint perhaps? (hey, a 13 day week makes as much sense as the OP, so leave me alone!)

If the answer is no, than try this.

Hibernation! In the snow! That's why these letters are white!

spamspamspamantispamspamspam.

More like time well spent. Can you think of something better?

I'd say 20/7 with a good woman, but that would be more like 30/1 (30 seconds, once a year).

I'd say 20/7 with a good woman, but that would be more like 30/1 (30 seconds, once a year).

there are no too much good women :( only beauty or not :( most of them like pink color, less IQ, disco and madonna and don't want to go to tank museum or not interested in scientific broadcasts , very interested in shopping (how long the hell you can choose boots or pants or blouse, 10 minuts ?? she spends 4 hours !! ) and stupid movies/serials about "love" :(

first hobby, than... woman and if she doesn't say too much but moves body and cook :D

feminists would kill us :D

intelligent and interesting (in brain, not only body) woman would be better than Arma

there are no too much good women :( only beauty or not :( most of them like pink color, less IQ, disco and madonna and don't want to go to tank museum or not interested in scientific broadcasts , very interested in shopping (how long the hell you can choose boots or pants or blouse, 10 minuts ?? she spends 4 hours !! ) and stupid movies/serials about "love" :(

I think you need to come over to Wacken Open Air some time. ;)

probably :(

last 2 days (after work) we were looking for boots, we go to mountains and ... "those are not good looking, those too high, those too brown, those not comfortable, those too expensive, those blue look ugly ..." and ... still no boots chosen , next week we should be climbing :/

yes, i should think more BEFORE , too much pink surrounds me :/ on such festival i would meet something interesting, but... at least i am not married yet and i keep decision till i will be 110% sure :P

i know about Wacken, to hear Blind Guardian and Kreator alive - my dream :)

why i was not born as son of oil-sheik , i would have harem and no need to talk to pink-maddona-love-movies kind

Edited by vilas

Another wide eyed glimpse in the weird world of vilas. :)

but... this is international

i have seen Hindu man in shop, he sit with face palm before shop, woman was looking for blouse , maybe 4 hours too

guy was face-palm and sad, we understood each other by one look

so even if 2 cultures, 2 languages, we sat on the same chair with same face and with full international between culture understanding to each other :)

:P

i know what would be good, mission in which you kill fashion-creators !

Bold and Beautifull armagedon SP campaign !!!

and shooting fashion creators one by one , one for each mission :]

for too much travel i also suggest Mission Editor

Edited by vilas

Women are overrated. There are millions of women in the world but only one Arma 2.

Women are overrated. There are millions of women in the world but only one Arma 2.

:rotfl:

and really, no matter of what culture, the Hindu guy had the same face sitting and waiting under shop while woman was choosing color of shirt

and this look in eyes, full of understanding, no matter of any language barrier, say all :)

Edited by vilas

Haha, I love it how the thread can go from "I want the ambu to be available on spawn" to women bashing in only 2 pages!

But vilas, keep on looking, there are women that dont like to shop. In fact my GF doesn't like to shop, she likes good beer and likes to watch Top Gear :cool:. She doesnt know what Arma2 is unfortunately :p

Haha, I love it how the thread can go from "I want the ambu to be available on spawn" to women bashing in only 2 pages!

But vilas, keep on looking, there are women that dont like to shop. In fact my GF doesn't like to shop, she likes good beer and likes to watch Top Gear :cool:. She doesnt know what Arma2 is unfortunately :p

Can she cook and clean aswell as doing what she's told?

In fact my GF doesn't like to shop, she likes good beer and likes to watch Top Gear :cool:. She doesnt know what Arma2 is unfortunately :p

Drinking beer and watching manly programs is the designated activity of a man and his male buddies.

Drinking beer and watching manly programs is the designated activity of a man and his male buddies.

And eating meat of course UGHN :cool: