Sign in to follow this  
Rhodesy77

75th Ranger Regiment

these are pretty good man, glad to see these progressing! thanks for the work. i love what you did with the mich2000 accessories. keep it up!

cheers binkowski, none of it would of happened if you never sent me the MLODs in the first place mate :) (along with alot of other help from top blokes)

any refs of some of the pouches/backpacks or any new refs at all tbh, starting modeling of some new kit.

Cheers

Rhodesy

Looks great Rhodesy, looking forward to these!

Some supa cheesy looking guys you got going there, looking really forward to these :)

no sorry, no real updates atm... got a shocking hangover, so cant be stuffed posting any of the small updates ive done. but i will get a update on here after the weekend is over.

and yes they are glowsticks, and no question is stupid.... unless you ask it twice.. then it is..

I knew they would make our soldiers invisible some day. That isn't really what i expected, but the government is always right. ;) OT, it is looking great so far

Damn. I just found about this addon. It looks brillant and looking forward to the release. The Rangers look very accurate and will go perfectly with Ard's Seals for some joint missions.

I'm in the same boat, I have watched Fox's addon thread for a while, wishing for a little re-tex of his released ranger addon, and just made a post in that thread. Then I looked in the forum and saw the title of this post... Now i feel a bit dumb lol!

These Rangers look top notch, and I would love to have them in the current state! If you plan to improve on them further, I'm sure I as well as everybody else here will be astounded with the finished product! I cant wait to get them into some missions!

Your dedication to keeping these as authentic as possible is commendable! I do have one question though, are you going to have a whole squad setup with the PCU, or just one or two guys wearing it mixed in with some who aren't?

currently i have just one guy wearing a PCU jacket. this is mainly to try and keep the download size of the mod to something reasonable.

thanks for the kind words guys, expect a smallish update in the coming days.

Ill just leave this here....

new1a.th.jpg

Not the update i was going to do but someone asked me to help them with something so i put that to the front of my todo list, but dont worry when you see it youll agree it was worth it :P

anyway when i get any REAL progress with these guys ill make a proper post...

Cheers

Rhodesy.

Good work Rhodesy77, everything looks great except the camo texture, I think the camo could use some work.

Looks great, but I think the vest should be much darker... Atm it looks more like OD than the RG... And as Pauliesss said camo needs some work.

;]

You've got the straps for the leg panel on the pant texture, but you've also got the modelled ones, just take the straps of the texture.

The MC is a bit blurry. :/

Mebbe some ACU pics?