Sign in to follow this  
Rhodesy77

75th Ranger Regiment

not to be a dick but can you keep suggestions for daveygary and his MC tex to PM please :)

Sorry to bug, but is there any news Rhodesy? This is probably my most anticipated addon right now, and I'm going nuts thinking about the missions I'm gonna make once i get my hands on these rangers.

Reskins of the tf85 seals or whatever, and are not for dload I think ... This isn't about his units, pm Him...

Reskins of the tf85 seals or whatever' date=' and are not for dload I think ... This isn't about his units, pm Him...[/quote']

this.

Just as proof that this is still going ahead heres a early pic of a interpreter i started tonight after i got bored of bug fixing lol.

92974274.th.jpg

progress with the rangers is going well, just down to bug fixing and a few minor things, however i am thinking of puting of release a lil longer to get some adition features in, still not sure.

Cheers

Rhodesy

you going to add side SAPI carriers?

more than likely yer, just gota get around to doing em.

Helmet looks sick! If your going to have the battery pack like that need to use pvs-6's!

Also, generally speaking, wearing your NODs mount without NODs was a nono- Hajj likes to run wire all over the place for clothes lines, plus Iraq has A LOT of low lying wires. Get to running and snag one... Bad day.

The detail is amazing, chemlight bundles, RBA, everything. Love it, keep up the great work!

Dont forget the banger pouches!

Helmet looks sick! If your going to have the battery pack like that need to use pvs-6's!

Also, generally speaking, wearing your NODs mount without NODs was a nono- Hajj likes to run wire all over the place for clothes lines, plus Iraq has A LOT of low lying wires. Get to running and snag one... Bad day.

The detail is amazing, chemlight bundles, RBA, everything. Love it, keep up the great work!

Dont forget the banger pouches!

SF guys where them up all the time, including rangers.

When I was in(05-09) we weren't wearing them during the day, when NODs were off. Perhaps you have a different experience to speak of?(I was B Co 3/75)

when i was in Kunar with the 1st MSOB/ B Company during Feb-April of 2010, we always had the NODs themselves on the mounting arm or just have the arm itself on our hemlets because at some point when we went out we came across pitch black houses with a tunnel system in the back or we searched caves. so i guess it is just a mission oriented convenience. the SEAL team we worked with did the same too

Pelican clip + 550 and our MAP pouch was a surefire way to deal with that situation. Not a fan of clearing buildings with NODs when I have a perfectly good taclight.

Any news on the mod? Let me know about those reference images. I have tons.

Currently in the bug fixing stage, about a week of that then ill send it off to Beta testers. Then HOPEFULLY ill beable to push these damn things out the door lol. However work is flat out this week, but i should be geting a couple of days off next week.

Cheers

Rhodesy

Currently in the bug fixing stage, about a week of that then ill send it off to Beta testers. Then HOPEFULLY ill beable to push these damn things out the door lol. However work is flat out this week, but i should be geting a couple of days off next week.

Cheers

Rhodesy

may i be a beta tester? :cool:

I also know some guys that would love to beta test :D

Damn near everybody in the 7-75th is chomping at the bit to get this addon, and we were just talking about how we check this thread every day for any news lol.

I would be humbled to test it as well.

Edited by Morphene