DLC- What do YOU want?

+1 for this.

Units:

British Army

British Marines

Lynx / Merlin helicopters

British weapons SA80 class etc

British armored

You mean like this, this, this, this, this, this, this or this? Seriously why should BIS do it if it's already available?

maybe some naval warfare where it would take several players to control a ship. would be cool to have some big battles with destroyers, cruisers, corvettes and frigates...

Yeah and Uboats man, we need Uboats!!! :icon_rolleyes:

30 mission campaign, large object-pack (garbage layer from ArmA1, more fortresses, walls, small objects, other objects) and maybe some attacking animals (like bear and elk).

- Black Element (the mercenaries rumored in AAN articles) - Soldiers, some new weapons and hopefully a Bell 412 helicopter (They could use the SUV already present in OA for ground transport).

- Czech and German Armies expansion - more units and some vehicles.

- Czech and German Armies expansion - more units and some vehicles.

Wait for the release of the CSLA mod and use the BWMod. Maybe?

Are you in this thread just to tell people that it's already been done/it's being worked on?

Better to ask people:

1) what do you want in free DLC/upgrade?

2) what do you want in paid DLC/upgrade?

Now, who is able to write down only his ideas to 1) and 2) - without discussing or bitching others?

British army? Huh why not lets say polak army instead? Or north korean?

Are you in this thread just to tell people that it's already been done/it's being worked on?

Only therefore! Honestly, where is the problem with pointing out that it's relatively useless to ask BIS for this stuff that it's already out there or coming soon or that the requested is a little...eh, far off you know?

/edit @11aTony: It's Polish army, please!

Edited by T.S.C.Plage

The FREE DLC I would like would most likely be after would be one called patch

What patch does is it fixes the bugs in the game and makes it run faster/better

Then when that is done and working properly I might consider looking at other things ................

</sarcasm>

Free: Black Element, with a short campaign.

Paid: IEDs and MRAPS.

As free DLC I'ld like bug fixes, optimisation and more graphics settings to tweak.

Cole is asking for units of the modern Czech Republic.

CSLA is a mod about the Czechoslovakian armed forces, the Czecho Slovak People's Army, which hasn't existed since 1992. Would be a bit odd seeing them in Takistan, no?

Maybe the mod will also include some more modern Czech and even Slovakian units? ;)

Customizable modules, i know it aint content but i would have that feature over any new units any day

Female Soldiers Face mesh and voice (ideally body too but that's not needed considering how little changes it would have)

Free DLC: British Forces, Canadians, New Takistani Army (Pro-US)

Nex Expansion I would like to play conflict close to Northern Korea crisis, I mean terrain like Korean Highlands + 1 divided country (like Sahrani), and maybe JSDF?

Some good ideads in here.

A North Korean Conflict would be VERY cool. Especially the map. I would love to see that, but I doubt BIS could make something like that, because they would probably end up reskinning it and charging $30 bucks for it which would cause all the people on this forum to rage quit. "OMG RESKINED UNITS..>BAAD BAAD GAME. WHY NOT SPEND TIME AND MAKE TOTALYL NEW MODELS. AND THEY CHARGE US LESS MONEY> GOSH. ~!~~~~I DUN LIKE BIS CUS THEY MADE US WHAT WE WANTED."

It would go something like that.

Personally I wouldn't care if they reskinned a few things. It's still new content. I'd pay for it.

Edited by Enad

After action review, a way for the server to record the current game, and play it back later a bit like many games have a way to record demos.

More small-arms and more variants for existing small-arms. Maybe some more units too (Infantry, Armour, Air, whatever.)

Definitely more small-arms.

You mean like this, this, this, this, this, this, this or this? Seriously why should BIS do it if it's already available?

Yeah and Uboats man, we need Uboats!!! :icon_rolleyes:

Any actual suggestions as to what they could do rather than what they cant?

I myself would like to see:

More realistic flight models for some of the aircraft (especially the UH1H)

British Forces (they are mentioned in the campaign a few times; Royal Marines, RAF, etc.)

More UN Forces

More Aircraft for Taki Army (MIG-21 or something)

Some more international equipment

3D Editor

Firing from Vehicles

Edited by Hellfire257

An M1A1 Abrams DLC.Done to standard that Bradley is or better....In tank map,realistic TOW etc.

More maps like Desert we have in OA.Its the only map Ican play with no stutter.Even a town added and I am good.Mountain map,canyon map etc.Would love fighting across a canyon.

I do not need a thousand weapons but I would like to see accurate(in sim world)representation of what we have now.What I mean is say an M16 pack that would have a few represents with detailed recoil model(weapons do have their own recoil for reals),ballistics and very importantly detailed animations like reload/GL iron/semi-full switch.

Add in weapon 3D physics that is sweet.I wanna see weapons moving backwards,stopping when hitting objects etc but done very well of course.

Which gets me to what I wanted to post today to begin with.:rolleyes: Can you give option to remove the self damage from hitting close objects.It doesn't work right as I am getting damaged firing thru windows and even hitting door jam when in reality the bullet would just pass thru and not richochet back at you.

I don't care about any units nor Islands/Maps/Missions/Campaign - community makes the best ones of them anyway, however i would definitely buy engine updates, and i mean MAJOR changes, Major+minor Overhauls, getting rid of all these 100s of design-flaws and half-hearted realized features + if all of them could be modded with either config aad/or scripting.

For that i would even pay 100s of Euros.... But for just some simple units, hell no. :rolleyes: