Sign in to follow this  
flashbang151

Arma 2 OA 1.53 Suggestions

What for?

In Reallife you can also fire from the hip during jogging (not the fast running). Not like COD but the possibility you can fire from the hip if everyone shooting on you. there should be more a " i shooting in the enemy direction" effect be.

Fire from the hip during jogging should be not precise!

Look here:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11758

Edited by bensdale

There is already a 3d editor.

I KNOW ABOUT 3D EDITOR BUT,

is very poor

Unify how the game launches between the different versions of the game. Currently its a train wreck that is leading to people being only able to play on one server or another.

this seriously stinks imo

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

;1702149']I want to multiplayer mode to be more balanced' date=' almost all vehicles have blueforce and FLIR can see during the day and night, as well as several weapons, while the FLIR opforce has only one weapon AKA 74 Goshawk ... please think about it! :([/quote']

I actually think BI should have thought about this more. Conventional wars of this nature are short lived. We at least should see guerilla tactics play a greater role with TK and independant forces, inclusive of the types of subversive weapons used.

The flinstone effect is affecting especially the women,try using a civilian vehicle(hilux,suv,land rover) with a women in the front right seat.

haven't they told you? #sigh#

You shouldn't let women drive.

Anyway for the sugestion..I would also like the threes to be more detailed..further away.

improve throttle when flying with a HOTAS like a X52 pro. first half does'nt work and it's not precise enough.

I wouldn't mind 6DOF entering the ArmA franchise, for the vehicles that benefit from it.

Then again, I don't know how limited it is to the game engine since it barely has been talked about.

How about some better control for jets when using keyboard, i slightly push down A or D and I do a complete roll, its too rocky

Also vehicle controls are still horrid even with the fix along time ago, sounds should be improved also for vehicles like gravle noices, tire sounds when doing sharp turns the sound kills it for me

Also when using High viewdistance im always experiencing missing textures on terrain and stuff, also the LOD goes completely wacky on me, missing LOD for character in third person, all types of buildings being transparent and stuff.

I know that it's been named before, but it's really annoying so I'm bringing the issue up again: The AI is to dumb to drive within a convoy with more than two vehicles.

I just tried to build a peacekeeping mission with a motorized rifle platoon on three BTRs patroling the area. The AI is not able to drive a few kilometers without crashing serveral times or not keeping their distance intervals.

Creating mission with motorized groups is almost impossible at the moment and should be fixed as soon as possible!

I know that's a lot of work, but the issue exists for over one year now and hardly anything has happend. Good support looks different...

Things I most want:

1. Removal of Disc check (sure I know it'll probably come eventually, but it makes playing ArmA on my laptop irritating)

2. Keeping the round in the chamber when you reload if you haven't emptied the mag (much less realistic games do this, why not ArmA)

3. Official models for IEDs (irritating having to get people to download the IED pack, hell BIS could just ask whether they could use those)

Things I most want:

1. Removal of Disc check (sure I know it'll probably come eventually, but it makes playing ArmA on my laptop irritating)

2. Keeping the round in the chamber when you reload if you haven't emptied the mag (much less realistic games do this, why not ArmA)

3. Official models for IEDs (irritating having to get people to download the IED pack, hell BIS could just ask whether they could use those)

What he say!

hear some of his magazine over the weapon more than 500 meters, please fix this

also for more realism when shoot a tire of a vehicle is normally from one shot to blow the tire, now have to shoot more than half the magazine to explode.

Fix Mi-24D, Falanga rockets are extremely inaccurate and can not destroy anything with them so far in multiplayer mode can can be played only by BLUForce, if someone plays OPForce it is just a target, never to buy these game developers more ... :angryfire:

Edited by Divaka[BG]

I have no problems with the gear box 'lag/crash' thing anymore.. but one thing I dislike totally about OA is the lack of good MG support. The best MG is the M60E4, which is obviously an old fashion boomstick weapon with extreme recoil.. I request that the MG48 get the 'side to side' shake taken off of it, which makes it extreme inaccurate and unworth getting unless a target is up to about 300 meters (which also makes it quite useless as a supression weapon unless you're in a CQB).

That or, allow a SAW to have the dot sight that the MK48 has, even though the caliber and suppression is overall a downgrade from it.

Not sure if it's easy or not. Just simple request from army marksman ;):

Add adjustable sights for unscoped weapons. They are adjustable for a reason.

hi,

i suggest to be able to be healed IN vehicles if a medic is in too. And why not first Aid too by all units.

Thx

To fix the "mk17 CCO SD". The sound fire is not a SD sound.

I've only skimmed a little bit of this thread and I agree with so much of it. I didn't read enough to see if the suggestion for tanks and other armor weapons recoil was mentioned. I brought it up in my thread about the Stryker. I would love to see the cannons of these vehicles rock the suspension!

Simple - make the game run smooth, improve the AI and fix most bugs/issues. :)

Totally Agree (yes his post was on page 9...but his makes the most sense)

hi,

i suggest to be able to be healed IN vehicles if a medic is in too. And why not first Aid too by all units.

Thx

Now this is a good idea.

I'd also like to be able to bundle dead or wounded people into vehicles.

could you bring the arma 2 weapons up to the OA standard in terms of like flashlighs and IR lasers and the new acog and aimpoint reticles. I hate that the M-16A4 and the M-4 don't have any of the new gadgets from OA. they should have released a patch for arma 2 that only works with combined ops that completely updated all the arma 2 weapons to the OA standard.

Now this is a good idea.

I'd also like to be able to bundle dead or wounded people into vehicles.

Or drag them out of vehicles. To heal, search or loot.

The Naygul valley has to get smoothed out - AI pathfinding is awful - Constant AI getting stuck -

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Weapons accuarcy issues with regard to differing elevations - If enemy are above or below one's elevations it causes ridiculous low accuracy levels from AI teammates.

Armor Values needs to change. All the vehicles from Arma 2 have better armor values. The vehicles in OA are to weak. I run over a Mine in M2A3 Bradley it blows the vehicle up? Same with the strykers being way to weak. A stryker with and RPG SCREEN can't take one RPG? Needs to change way of the mark.