Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH SMG pack 1.0

No bug in your config , only a small typo in my config - theres no RH_mp7RFX :p

hey rh are you going to add kpist m45 (carl gustav m/45)

you can always ask swedish forces pack team if you can borrow their m/45

Edited by sweguy96

hey rh are you going to add kpist m45 (carl gustav m/45)

Ye , why not :)

Ye , why not :)

thanks i LOVE YOU (in a hetro way).:D but remember that ONLY iron sights, no aimpoint, acog or eotech sights it wouldnt look to good

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Looks super another masterpiece from Hammer Weapon Industries...!! :)

RH whats the units you use in the screenies...??

its desert mercenaries & blackops

It's not much of an issue but the MP5 iron-sight appear to be larger than they should be. I have no idea how easy it is to fix but anyway, here is what it should be :)

The Mp5 Ironsight size can be adjusted by user. I think its also good to put biggest one for games.. for gameplay reasons. :)

Robert Hammer: I love this pack, especially P90!

I still can't believe the animations on those Nice... SMGs :p

Very nice collection of smgs,especially my two favourite ones the MP5K and MP7.

But it seems that some of them are underpowered,I've tested them against an armed peasant(my test dummy:p).

The Mp7 all versions(except SD) and P90 all versions(except SD) take 7-8 bullets to kill him,firing from a few meters at the torso,while the Mac 10 or TMP take 2-3 bullets to kill the same target.Now this wouldn't be a big problem but even two targets running around it's a nightmare to take them down with the Mp7 or P90.

Other than this I didn't encountered any problems with other smgs in the pack.Btw I'm using the normal config since I don't use ACE.

But it seems that some of them are underpowered,I've tested them against an armed peasant(my test dummy:p).

The Mp7 all versions(except SD) and P90 all versions(except SD) take 7-8 bullets to kill him,firing from a few meters at the torso,while the Mac 10 or TMP take 2-3 bullets to kill the same target.Now this wouldn't be a big problem but even two targets running around it's a nightmare to take them down with the Mp7 or P90.

Other than this I didn't encountered any problems with other smgs in the pack.Btw I'm using the normal config since I don't use ACE.

Thx for report - in next version will be tweaked :)

Same in ace.. :/

yes i have sadly had to ditch the mp7 owing to underpower issue.

the uzi sd however is awesome

wrong thread but as we put the new hk17 into action at the same time as the smg pack... the RH_hk417sdacog is centred at 200m about 8 points below the centre line - a bullet drop worse than the much smaller rounds of the MP5 or uzi. i can hit an owl in the eye at 200m wit hthe uzi dead on with 2 bursts but the hk417SDacod is a bit tricky - the scope is way out.

you see the little mark with a 6 next to it on the acog? well the mark below it (assumed to be 8) is centred at 100-200m. any chance could you bump it more square?

make a sniper pack with walther wa2000, L96 and more.

please :)

I seen this posted here but never checked it out.Last night I tried the SMG pack and was awed.I have all the RH packs installed now.Excellent iron sights and sounds,I love it!! Since they are not used by troops in editor the editor function is now ruined for me.After fighting in armory missions the editor default weapons feel terrible.Anyway to remove the default weapons and just use these packs?

Also is there a chance you might make an M240?The M248 is sweet and the M240 needs some loving to match it now.

in the init box of the unit you want to use type this: removeallweapons this;this addweapon "classname of weapon";this addmagazine "classname of mag";

the classnames of the weapons and mags can be found in the readme of the weapon pack you want to use. I know it seems that its a long winded process but if you are patient enough to do this it will pay off.

Now i'll wait for the moderator to give you a sound telling off for putting this in the wrong thread :P

St3rv thanks for that.It really is complicated but worth it for the difference these weapons make.Now off to try it.

hey,

i have a problem with the smg pack. as soon as i start the armory, i get the error message "picture\rh_smg\inv\p90.paa not found". after that, i can start the armory and choose all the weapons included in the smg pack, but ingame, i don´t have any of the smg pack weapons in my hand. i really hope you guys can help me out and thanks in advance.:confused:

in the init box of the unit you want to use type this: removeallweapons this;this addweapon "classname of weapon";this addmagazine "classname of mag";

You always put the ammo first, else the unit starts with an empty weapon :turn:

Hi.

I like this addon a lot and I thank you for creating it. I do have a question though: in OA when holding mp5, aiming down ironsights and going left (i.e. only "A" key pressed) there are some starnge artifacts popping up to the left and right side of the screen. Any chance you could look into that please?

Also would it be possible to add laser attachments to the wepons? That would be outstanding!

Once again, thank you for your work and I look forward to more! :)

Now that M14 pack is out will you return to this? Non-SD P90 and MP7 are still underpowered :I

Now that M14 pack is out will you return to this? Non-SD P90 and MP7 are still underpowered :I

Try this new very very very small update :p

Fixed new cfgs - RH SMG 1.02

Download Fixed new cfgs - RH SMG 1.02

-fixed missing magazines in ammo box

-tweaked more damage to p90 and mp7

I should be ok now :)