Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment)

You do realize you just read Aush's post exactly backwards, dont you?

Tnemecalper sa eb lliw ylon liar htiw ledom K63G eht tsael ta etadpu txen eht ni. Noisrev hcetoe eht htiw decalper saw ti tnedicca yb. tey enod tnsi chihw ledom C dedargpu eht rof redlohecalp a eb dluohs K63G eht. Now backwards. All i understood with my poor english that he wanted to replace G36C with G36K ironsight, but accidently replaced it with G36K EoTech. But "G36K ironsight" isnt G36C. Thats what Raison tryed to tell you

G36C model is not finished yet. SO, until it is, there is a G36K model used instead.

Hope that helps

Aaaaa... I thought german army wanted to replace G36C with G36K before they got new upgreaded G36. And you did it too. xD

Now i see...

Is there an action I'm missing to sight down a spotting scope? I hit my usual "to scope" key, but I'm still looking down the side of the scope instead of through it.

Theres anyway to put "activated" chemlights in AIs?

Tried to search in WAGN but I keep chasing my tail....

Is there an action I'm missing to sight down a spotting scope? I hit my usual "to scope" key, but I'm still looking down the side of the scope instead of through it.

Numpad 0.

Edited by Smurf

Any ETA on a OA version of this mod? i heard a bit of chatter going on that as it is, it just needs a few tweaks here and their for it to work on OA and people have already tested it and working great on OA. Its just the CBA has to be re-done or touched up i heard?

What about adding "Dirt" to Guns/JAM..

After like 4 mags 10%Dirt and power residue

after 8 40%

after 16 80%

And with it increased chance of JAM..

And adding the ability to clean the weapon..

With a some i dont know the english word but its a string with a tip

and at the tip you add som linnencloth or something..

Theres anyway to put "activated" chemlights in AIs?

Tried to search in WAGN but I keep chasing my tail....

Try adding _Used to the classname of the chemlight - e.g. ACE_Knicklicht_G_Used for a green chem light.

Any idea on when 1.3 stable for ARMA II is coming out? It is no longer listed on the roadmap...Also, how can I get a download of 1.3 PRC? I am new to the game and really enjoying it but I have Windows 7 64 bit and a nice new PC and the stuttering is killing me. I want to use 1.07 but I also want to use ACE so I am waiting for the version that is compatible with 1.07. Thanks!

Greyeye

Yup just as i thought. almost nearly ready to be used in OA

The roadmap doesn't say anything about how far ACE for OA is or not. It's just some features moved to 1.5.0 milestone.

ACE OA is still weeks (or better months) away (not even all ACE devs have OA yet).

It's done when it's done .

@Greyeye

1.3.0 will be released soon, that's what we are currently working on.

Xeno

The roadmap doesn't say anything about how far ACE for OA is or not. It's just some features moved to 1.5.0 milestone.

ACE OA is still weeks (or better months) away (not even all ACE devs have OA yet).

It's done when it's done .

@Greyeye

1.3.0 will be released soon, that's what we are currently working on.

Xeno

Read it carefuly man it has a list of features and bugs that need to be done and sorted and most of it is done and the overal completionm is 95% the last i saw it.

Like i said, i heard someone over at my clan who said these guys are close to bringing ACE in OA but some stuff to do with CBA is causing issues.

Also, my clan tried to run a british squad and weapons mod from Arma 2 and i think they got it working on OA too.

OA and Arma 2 are not that different.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

edit:

now its says 42% completion? it was over 90% a few hours ago. anyways like it or lump it they are nearly half way finished on a product that only came out a few days ago so i doubt it will take months for it to be made.

i'd give it a month or two max.

Like i said, i heard someone over at my clan who said these guys are close to bringing ACE in OA but some stuff to do with CBA is causing issues.

Really, some guy over at your clan said it ?

Hm, makes me wonder why I'm ACE team lead then if they know more than I do or know what those tickets are in the tracker having moved many of them in the 1.5.0 milestone myself (and some out of it).

:)

Edit... And no, CBA is not causing us any issues. So whatever your clan mates are telling you, it's simply not true.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

Really, some guy over at your clan said it ?

Hm, makes me wonder why I'm ACE team lead then if they know more than I do or know what those tickets are in the tracker having moved many of them in the 1.5.0 milestone myself (and some out of it).

:)

Xeno

hehe well ok then if your part of the team, have u guys started work on a OA version of ACE?

hehe well ok then if your part of the team, have u guys started work on a OA version of ACE?

Yes, we have (before more rumors are coming up).

ETA: Totally unknown yet.

Xeno

Not sure if this has been mentioned in here, when using ACE SM with OA the Takistani Army speaks English.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in here, when using ACE SM with OA the Takistani Army speaks English.

ACE is not compatible with OA and we do not recommend using ACE with OA. Takistani Army units speaking english is one of the minor problems.

Xeno

ACE is not compatible with OA and we do not recommend using ACE with OA. Takistani Army units speaking english is one of the minor problems.

Xeno

I am only using the Ace sound mod... i will disable it though.

cheers.

hi! Plz help me... how to use yoma tools autoupdate for linux server?????

plz explain me.... :_) about config.php (yoma tools)

i need to setup database for it or something else?

Yes, we have (before more rumors are coming up).

ETA: Totally unknown yet.

Xeno

:notworthy:

Is the todays update only for arma 2? And how will you manage the updateprocess in the future when you start supporting OA? Will there still be Updates for the People who don´t (yet) have OA?

Good to hear you'll be doing an OAH version, just a thing that I'd like to see is like your spotting scope but a placeable thermal scope instead.

Keep up the good work!

United Global Armed Force [uGAF] @ACE Server & YAS Repo updated to 373 A.C.E RC1.

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/UGAF_ACE_Server.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Server/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthre...d=591#post_591

Edited by G-Man-853