Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment)

it's almost like this every day. A new thing comes out, beta patch, addon, mission, doesn't matter. Every day something comes out.

cheers to the ace team for the 1.3 RC :)

You guys are quick! And beautiful! :p

I love you guys.

But I just noticed only a couple from the pack made it.(Unless I'm missing them)

This is false advertising to say "* RHS BMD2 Pack (By Soul Assassin, Red Hammer Studios)." and not include the whole pack. The word partial needs to be added to the front of that statement.(Unless I'm missing them, again.)

It is nice to see a couple though. It's a start for sure. :)

How does ACE do with 1.07? I just updated Arma and ACE, and now I get a CTD whenever I try to rest my weapon on something. Crashdumps don't tell me anything.

Also, a plethora of recurring 'missing file' messaged regarding everything from UAZ SPG-9s to Navy personnel to AT weapons.

But I just noticed only a couple from the pack made it.(Unless I'm missing them)

This is false advertising to say "* RHS BMD2 Pack (By Soul Assassin, Red Hammer Studios)." and not include the whole pack. The word partial needs to be added to the front of that statement.(Unless I'm missing them, again.)

It is nice to see a couple though. It's a start for sure. :)

I also think we are missing their decal addon piece as I keep getting errors about it.

But I just noticed only a couple [bMD2s] from the pack made it.(Unless I'm missing them)

You are correct that not all the BMD2 variants are in-mod yet. This was done because the decision of which variants will be included isn't finalized yet.

However, there's no false advertising, we have added the BMD2 pack fully (for now), but all the variants probably won't be enabled in the configs.

For the time being, however, there's nothing stopping you from using setObjectTexture to change the camo schemes for a specific vehicle in any missions you'd make.

I suppose we need something to complain about right, so I suppose if the best come up is the changelog entry of BMD2 pack, I guess we're not doing that bad, eh? :)

@maturin; v1.3 Pre-RC should be fully v1.07 compatible.

Anyone with issues, please see http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting and report your problems with specifics, and rpt, tnx.

Edited by Sickboy

Yea..

After a resart it works..Dono what happend the first time..But i could fire At after At

but i didnt experience any hearingproblems..

And no..Nothing wrong with the soundcard.

Please make sure all components are up2date, especially CBA.

The http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/RPT file contains the versions currently used and should contain hints as to if the userconfig part is correct or not.

(Best to read from bottom, upwards, after a clean startup)

Perhaps other errors are visible in the RPT as well.

Re the Medic system, there's 2 interaction buttons, but perhaps you mean the "interact with others" instead of self interaction.

I've just verified this in latest build, and seems to work as it should.

@Sickboy. Here at the two lines from the RPT file which reference the ACE Googles and why they are not working. But I dont really understand what I should do to fix it.

0:20:03.227 (0:00:00.000) [x\ace\addons\sys_goggles\XEH_postClientInit.sqf:20] WARNING: Initializing... FAILURE! Please check your ACE userconfig. ACE Goggles feature has been disabled on your computer!

0:20:03.228 (0:00:00.000) [x\ace\addons\sys_goggles\XEH_postClientInit.sqf:21] WARNING: Reason: "YOUR PLAYER NAME DOES NOT MATCH NAME GIVEN IN ACE USERCONFIG. 'Landon' != 'SPECTER'"

My player profle name is Landon and that is what is entered in the ACE userconfig flile. It it saying tha I should change my Profile Name to specter?

Playing Domi ACE. Using parachutes.

Having trouble doing a low alt pull.

If i pull at 300-400m chute gets cut?

I have some 45Kg pack.

@Sickboy. Here at the two lines from the RPT file which reference the ACE Googles and why they are not working. But I dont really understand what I should do to fix it.

0:20:03.227 (0:00:00.000) [x\ace\addons\sys_goggles\XEH_postClientInit.sqf:20] WARNING: Initializing... FAILURE! Please check your ACE userconfig. ACE Goggles feature has been disabled on your computer!

0:20:03.228 (0:00:00.000) [x\ace\addons\sys_goggles\XEH_postClientInit.sqf:21] WARNING: Reason: "YOUR PLAYER NAME DOES NOT MATCH NAME GIVEN IN ACE USERCONFIG. 'Landon' != 'SPECTER'"

My player profle name is Landon and that is what is entered in the ACE userconfig flile. It it saying tha I should change my Profile Name to specter?

What mission are you playing? It's may be setting it's own profile name. Balota Highway does this and earplugs don't work.

Changing the profile name to Spector should work as well.

I have everything downloaded and up to date, well atleast sixupdated says so but whenever I try join a server there is always something missing wether it be a vehicle that has been deleted or a missing SFX... Can anyone help?

I have a question about SP missions, for AI using items like earplugs and gasmasks.

I see that team switching will not allow you to use the earplugs and gasmasks with the unit you switch to. But is there a way to order them to used them. If I wan't to use teargas or something all my units will suffer the effects. Is there any order I can use or can it be implemented in future?

Thanks

Hi there. Made a small guide for those interested :) or wanting to connect to Tv2 servers 3 and 4. Its found Here Its with pictures and there is i limit in this forums so thats why the link. It shows how to install and use Ace2 including PLA and islandpack

Edited by cri74

Just want to say that ACE2 really does create a breathtaking experience. Thanks to all responsible.

And ACE2_SM is genius. Actually, I have a new tag line for you guys:

ACE2. Makes you spill your coffee!

I was sneaking through Elektro when an MG opened up 30m away. Jumped out of my bloody skin. :D

Mandrake

Hey. Got ArmA2 updated to the last patch (1.07) , installed ACE with Six Updater but whenever I try to join a server I am getting the following message:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. oh2_wheeled"

Any help please?

Cheers.

Hey. Got ArmA2 updated to the last patch (1.07) , installed ACE with Six Updater but whenever I try to join a server I am getting the following message:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. oh2_wheeled"

Any help please?

Cheers.

Install AxeX_PLA-

Here is a step by step guide to to just that. here

I can't use the goggles/earplugs/masks either. They have worked before and I've uninstalled/reinstalled ACE2, Arma 2, fooled with the userconfig, and it's still not working.

I can't use the goggles/earplugs/masks either. They have worked before and I've uninstalled/reinstalled ACE2, Arma 2, fooled with the userconfig, and it's still not working.

The key to the right of the right windows key holds the answers you seek.

I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I was trying to run Ace through a launcher and it gave me this error Include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found. I'm not too great with pc so basic, very basic, explanation would be most appreciated. I have not used Ace before but I have used mods. Thanks in advance.