Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

djdel002: there's no support for Armory afaik, at least I don't use it.

mr.g-c: I don't use six updated so you have to ask "them". I don't mind as long as they link back to my website somehow.

Link for Lingor Units is already in the first post for weeks now?

mr.g-c: I don't use six updated so you have to ask "them". I don't mind as long as they link back to my website somehow.

Oh ok, thanks for the reply IceBreakr!! I did notice it works fine in Editor, sometimes I just use Armory to play around but I'll just use Editor.

Thanks you!

Heya... well i asked for a link to the BI-Studio Forums-Topic for the units, not the download link. I would expect a link to the forums-topic and not to the download-location in the first post of this topic here.

Regarding Six-Updater, it has tons of advantages really. Lingor is already there packed together with all necessary objects and stuff in one package, but the lingor-units are missing still.

I'll go and suggesting the addition of Lingor-Units into the Lingor-Pack to Sickboy. IMHO they belong together. :D

Regarding Six-Updater, it has tons of advantages really. Lingor is already there packed together with all necessary objects and stuff in one package, but the lingor-units are missing still.

I'll go and suggesting the addition of Lingor-Units into the Lingor-Pack to Sickboy. IMHO they belong together. :D

Oh yes, please please pretty please!

btw. Fabulous island! thank you IceBreakr!

5133p39: hey man, I've always been a big fan of your OFP Psycho Slayer mission and even used Yomies on couple of occasions ;) glad you like the island! And thanks for all of you for kind words. If you have any constructive criticism, its welcome too :)

My current plan:

- update Lingor Units to v1.1

- update Duala & Duala Units to v1.9 (new sat tex, unit bugfixes, added mig21s & Leos 1A5)

- suprise community with a special project ;)

Anytime I try to load the island my game crashes to desktop. I am running 1.1 with the 1.0 units installed. I believe I got the proper buildings and vegetation installed. Anybody else get a similar problem?

Oh and will we eventually get that pretty Super Hornet? Now if only it was carrying a full load of napalm canisters.

ReconTeam: readme.txt - you have A2 & Operation Arrowhead combined? You need both.

F/-18 is Anzac's project and its still WIP. It won't be included with any of my updates.

Ice, Loving the new 1.1 update. The extra island is a welcome addition.

Thanks for your hard work.

Hey IceBreakr. Very nice job on this island, lots of fun :)

I have discovered something weird though. The "placement radius" option for units is not working at some locations on the island. They spawn at the editor position no matter what.

It seems to be working in Fernando, but not in Calixo. In Guyaucca it works on the western part, but not the eastern part... :confused:

I don't have a clue what might cause this...

In some parts of the island I notice that walking on the ground sounds like walking in the water in the island added in latest version.

Is this only happening to me? I didnt hear anyone else with the same problem.

No I got that problem as well, not to sure what it is but it goes after a little bit

Sent you a PM, IceBreakr. Related to a bug.

In some parts of the island I notice that walking on the ground sounds like walking in the water in the island added in latest version.

Is this only happening to me? I didnt hear anyone else with the same problem.

Mud near the rivers is very wet, thats why it sounds like "flap,flap". Usually this mud can be found in non-coastal areas too, due to frequent rain :)

Sir: thanks, will check it out soon... interesting bug I must say :)

beta test mission for lingor - ghost recon island thunder - 7player coop/sp

http://www.filefront.com/17861314/c07_GRIT_mis1_v1-0.lingor.pbo

you need mike barts hemp, snakes n adders and croc addons to test -

you wont need snakes n adders or croc addon for next release

Edited by Lightspeed_aust

@Nikiforos

Noticed that too on several islands - are you using JSRS too? Because i think the footstep sounds from the latest version of JSRS are responsable for that...

im still getting monkey noises - is that correct? or am i missing something? i am on 1.1 as you know Ice.

dunno i only use Lingor at the moment lol - but Im hearing the monkeys on Lingor - I thought you removed the sound or maybe I misunderstood.

Emm, I removed monkey sound from other islands, for example Taki desert :D its ok, move along, nothing to see here :)

Yeah there was a bug where the sounds were also present on other islands, which was fixed.