Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment) Old

any chance you lads could include Shemagh head scarves that can be selected to be worn like the balaclava /gasmask when playing as ACE insurgents.

sorry in advance if there is a request thread what i missed

excellent mod!

best wishes shark-attack

I have two questions, my first one is that i have version 349, which i thought is the newest, because i got it from ArmaHolic a few days ago, but when i go online it says that mine is old, where can i get the newer version? my second question is, where do you put the fuction library?, and what does it do, because i have no idea. Thanks in advance.;)

The 349 is the latest stable version. I guess the server you wanted to join is participating in the beta test so it runs the latest beta.

The 349 is the latest stable version. I guess the server you wanted to join is participating in the beta test so it runs the latest beta.

also when i tried to use a template base for helmand it said i need "ace_sys_popup", i swear it was made before the current version i have, or does it need the newest beta aswell?

ace_sys_popups, i.e. the new popup targets, are not in the stable release.

I couldnt find where i can file a support ticket to get rid of the splash screens?

You can NOT get rid of them. It is a fundamental part of the loading process for CBA. It is not an ACE issue at all.

If you want the image changed to something else file a ticket on the ACE tracker and we will see what we can do for you, otherwise this is a moot point.

when will the m16 get some love in ace?

RH made some variants with holo, holo m203's; aimpoint m203's etc etc.

add a variant or two with some good camo and it'd be a nice addition.

i'm surprised there's a flaregun or a gasmask but no m16's other than the vanilla ones, save for the uglier aimpoint :/

any chance of this being implemented?

i really liked the m4 variants in acex, can't wait for the same thing for the m16's so the marines will have something nicer to shoot!

Is there a list of weapons that have "flashlight" capability/integration?

Need to add the AN72 Coaler so the OPFOR has a transport type aircraft.

4-an72_3.jpg

On a side note, does anyone know how to add the ejection seat system to other aircraft? Kinda sucks when your on fire and can't jump out.

Need to add the AN72 Coaler so the OPFOR has a transport type aircraft.

many Russian players waiting for this news! :)

I am having problems with the fastroping. I am flying a blackhawk with a seal crew in the back. I deploy fastropes and after almost a minute, the seals just fall out of the helicopter. They come out as if they are standing on air with weapons in hand where they would for fast roping, then they fall to their pitiful deaths.

Anyone know why they are not grabbing the ropes? And does it always take that long before they get out? when i used it without ACE in the past they deploy quickly, then they grab the rope and get out just after the rope deploys

It would be nice if we can get an invisible ruck so we can use the new Bundeswehr units without having ACE rucks clipping into the rucks on the model...

Evil_Echo: thanks, I searched all over Wagn system... man, isn't there a single website that would have all the info. I especially miss the complete build changelogs, since our team updates ACE2 only couple weeks or so (we do our own zip pack).

Evil_Echo: thanks, I searched all over Wagn system... man, isn't there a single website that would have all the info. I especially miss the complete build changelogs, since our team updates ACE2 only couple weeks or so (we do our own zip pack).

The config browser will handle such information soon, just working on the next major update.

Updates with changelogs are here: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Updates. All changelogs are grouped here; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/changelogs

Update it's available http://browser.dev-heaven.net/classlists/weapons

Most of the changes are in the back-end, next days the front-end hopefully :)

Edited by Sickboy

Arrowhead seems to be bringing many things that ACE has to the table. How will this affect the ACE mod and will it continue in Arrowhead?

Anyone have an answer for me about my fastroping question from the last page? I know my questions may not always be important, but this is the only thread that i am allowed to post my questions on. They seem to be ignored here though.

Can we get an ACE forum section instead of just a single thread? That way questions can be managed and focused on better. You can choose to ignore a thread, but then the community would possibly have an answer. With a single thread, the community only looks to ask questions. There are too many posts, so they only search for what they are specifically looking for. And with Sickboy doing most of the responding it is difficult to answer everyones question along with staying on top of ACE.

I think we should at least have a medical thread for ACE. There are so many med items that we don't even know if they all work or when to use each one, etc.

Thanks

What does the function library do and where does it go?

Can someone please answer my question!