Sign in to follow this  
dr_eyeball

AircraftHUD - AH-64D: MFD/IHADSS HMD/TADS

Any chance we will see an OA version of this?
The features are a bit redundant! Near all of the features are in vanilla OA now and some work even better.

The features are a bit redundant! Near all of the features are in vanilla OA now and some work even better.

yeah O.K. but the gunner optics are just ugly, so simple, just a box with a crosshair :S

Exactly. I prefer this one to the plain jane that we have in OA personally and would love to see this updated.

i see this addon seems kinda dead? too bad this stuff needs OA features. would be perfect ... but ok anyway thx for this

i see this addon seems kinda dead? too bad this stuff needs OA features. would be perfect ... but ok anyway thx for this

+1 vote for this!

This mod is PRICELESS! :D

Doc E and I go back a bit he's probably not aware of the new posts will let him know via MSN... I loved it too btw :)

In my dream I'll be flying NodUnit's Ah-64D with this system fully updated and working on it.. :yay:

Thanks for the amazing job Dr_Eyeball!

Sorry for the old thread revive. I am curious on to how this could be considered redundant, at least for the TADS. I'm not very experienced with OA yet, but is there a way of using the TADS on OA?

Because that's what I really like about this mod, it gives you complete control of what to target and when you've got 2 people using this on the same Apache, oh boy it's awesome.

Also, does the pilot have laser marker in OA?

edit - crap, didn't realise how old this thread was. anyway...

Edited by twisted

Any one have a solution to the bobbing when put on autohover yet =(

What does that have to do with this hud addon? And posting in a thread that over 4 months old is a forum no no.

Well becausewith this mod when you put on auto hover the nose of your helicopter bobs making it pretty much impossible tp use.

_

Generally you need to get the pilot to not auto-hover and just try to stay still or slowly drift.

You can also lock onto a ground position for a still view, which doesn't help when scanning much, but helps to view a location.

Have any of you tried Mando MIssile Mod? It's pretty much got everything you want, and works with OA too.

Well becausewith this mod when you put on auto hover the nose of your helicopter bobs making it pretty much impossible tp use.

_

That's the default behaviour of arma helicopters, I'm afraid.

Any plans for TKOH? They've got a FLIR based Little Bird, or we can wait for someone to mod in the Apache. I really think you should join with Mandoble, he has excellent IHAADS(spelling?) and HUD, but I like your TADS much better. He knows how to do some tricks like zoom levels instead of constant, like in the real thing. I think together you could really do well.

+1 warning for digging up threads / asking for news.

Closing.

If Dr. Eyeball has any news, or if someone has a significant contribution, please PM a moderator to reopen the topic.