Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

How do I get the AC130 working? I hear there's one in Mando, yet I cannot find it.

Is it at all possible to make the SCUD able to rearm any type of ordnance?

Hi,

not sure if that has been reported before, but the current ACE version seems to break the mando javelin.

Cheers

Crusader

JuggernautOfWar, just get in a BI C-130 as first cargo and you should be able to handle several guns.

The problem with BI SCUD is that it cannot rearm. Said that, you can simulate the rearming by replacing one used vehicle by a new one while keeping same position and up vector. The type of warhead is driven by the internal variable you set for each vehicle (as in the demo missions).

"G" key is, by default, MMA special key. If one vehicle has an special feature, it is triggered with the G. Transport choppers have a look down camera, which as explained by Xeno you can use with lifting scripts (including mandohitch). For the F22 it triggers the multiple target's engagement with the AMRAAM, in the AH64 it transmits the target of the gunner to the pilot and viceversa, ...

TheCrusader, you are right. It was reported few weeks ago.

Hey Mando,

I was wondering, since I am implementing the script suite into my mission.. is there any way to slim it down to only the set-ups I need/that are used in the mission? Currently the scripts make the mission 4MB+ and for it to be used on our server it'd have to be significantly smaller. I looked through the scripts and tried to slim it down myself, but only managed to break the suite.

I am currently only using the AV-8B, MH-60S, and need to remove the system for the Javelin to prevent conflicts/errors with ACE. Thank you ahead of time!

Then have a look at the setupfull script, from there you can remove all the setups except these that you want to keep, and so the corresponding setup files as well as hud files. Consider that you can save a lot of space if you dont use custom huds that require large paa images, have a look into the huds and huds/custom folders.

Then have a look at the setupfull script, from there you can remove all the setups except these that you want to keep, and so the corresponding setup files as well as hud files. Consider that you can save a lot of space if you dont use custom huds that require large paa images, have a look into the huds and huds/custom folders.

Last time I started deleting HUDs and setups it messed up the Harrier quite a bit. Something about it having AIM-120s and AIM-9Xs when it had the Default Loadout of Mk-82s and AIM-9s. I'll see if I can look through the scripts again. Thanks!

I will have a look at these later to send you the list of files dependant of AV8's HUD.

I just went through and deleted a bunch of the files/script lines. It appears to be working properly still, I don't know what I did to muck it up last time, but it doesn't seem to be doing it this time. Also, are there TV files dependent on some of the MCC files?

Sure, MCC TV types are MCC TV related. But these are small files (except the MFD paa). Other way to save space (if you have some "macro" to do it automatically) is to remove the script comments (there are lots of them).

I recently removed Mando from a mission of mine but whenever I run the mission I get:

script mando_missiles/mando_missileinit.sqf not found

There is no trace of MM in the mission.sqm, init or anywhere else and its driving me crazy :D

Any ideas?

Top mod btw :)

Edited by BangTail

Might be your mission has included the mma_init gamelogic?

It did but I removed it - Ive gone through everything (checked all the files) and it keeps giving me that message.

It doesn't stop the mission from running, it's just annoying is all.

Is this happening with some particuar addon? Might be latest official BI patch related? Do any of you experience these issues running just A2+OA+MMA?

Mandoble,

Have you verified the Stinger will not Lock? I have tested it with just A2+OA+MMA and confirmed it does not work even if Mando Game Logic not present. If I remove the AddOn all works fine in Editor. I have version 1.59 OA and Version 2.4b97 MMA.

Let me know if I can give anymore info.

Thanks

Hi Vengeance, I'm a bit confused. Do you mean that Stinger doesnt work even if MMA GL is "NOT" present? But that if you remove the MMA addon then everything works again from editor?????

Has there been any recent progress on that fix/workaround for the ACE2 1.10 + MMA Javelin?

Hi Vengeance, I'm a bit confused. Do you mean that Stinger doesnt work even if MMA GL is "NOT" present? But that if you remove the MMA addon then everything works again from editor?????

Yes,

If I start ARMA2 CO with the MMA AddOn and even though I do not put the MMA GL in the Editor the Stinger will not lock, if I then restart ARMA2 CO without MMA AddOn the Stinger works fine. This is all in the editor.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Yes,

If I start ARMA2 CO with the MMA AddOn and even though I do not put the MMA GL in the Editor the Stinger will not lock, if I then restart ARMA2 CO without MMA AddOn the Stinger works fine. This is all in the editor.

Please let me know if I can help further.

That's because you have the no lock addon in the game. The no lock addon simply removed the ability for the weapon to get a lock via the config.

There's no way for anybody to disable it otherwise. If you want locking back, move the addon out.

Were that the case, with MMA addon or script suite you should be able to lock on using TAB (to get MMA lock), right?

Has there been any recent progress on that fix/workaround for the ACE2 1.10 + MMA Javelin?

What did ACE say when you asked them?

Hey Mando, to relate to my previous messages, is there any way to disable the sonobouy/Mu90 systems on the MH-60 without disabling all of the MMA functions for the helicopter? I looked around in the setup_full but only found the line which if removed doesn't initialize the MH-60 with MMA systems.

You can use a different setup for the MH60, moving its class to a different setup script inside the setup_full, for example, using the one of the Mi17s (lift camera only).

Hey Mando, is there any progress on the possibly lag-spawned second non-mando missile issue from a few pages ago? :)

Were that the case, with MMA addon or script suite you should be able to lock on using TAB (to get MMA lock), right?

So does that mean then I can use the Script Suite and the Stinger should work fine?