Dont forget to credit LoBo and the FFAA mod for the Pinz

Sure thing wld427. I have everyone contributing already in the credits.

I spent couple of hours testing and figuring out, but no success. I cannot make a vehicle so that the tires can be shot out :/

I spent couple of hours testing and figuring out, but no success. I cannot make a vehicle so that the tires can be shot out :/

This might help if you haven't tried it already.

Tnx SniperWolf, will try again with this tutorial.

well nothing wrong with run flats :) lol

always hated the 8x8's that got one flat and wouldn't move lol

Hey IceBreakr ...we need africans civilian that would be nice ...is this in plan in future i mean ???:o

Before posting a question that has been answered several times before, please read. Page 107 will answer your question. Derp.

Great news ! Hope to see several civilian figures soon as well as the Pinzgauer 6X6 Vehicle (remembering old Tonal island and characters), I hope you have planned a Slovenian version and an Afrenian army version too...

Also a U.N. and stolen/captured Molatian version could look cool.

Keep on the Great you work Triglav guy !

eeexcellent, Will afrenia maybe get Uh1h someday? :P

Maybe after OA release :rolleyes:

who knows

A local Afrenian news reporter captured two shots of Police officials testing the new vehicle near Mawimbela. Vehicle will become fully operational very soon.

pinzgauer_police0.jpg

pinzgauer_police1.jpg

Model & Special thanks: LoBo & GIR Team (Spain).

Textures: LoBo, IceBreakr.

Configs & A2 tweaks: IceBreakr, zGuba, NZDF Crash, Panda.

Edited by IceBreakr

For what I have seen the dimensions of the vehicle looks correct, you have only to correct the elevation of the passengers on the back...

Should be nice having a Slovenian Army version, plus and afrene army plus Polisie, a U.N. for peacekeeping forces and finally a molatian (captured) example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinzgauer_High_Mobility_All-Terrain_Vehicle

Great work buddy, carry on !!

cimalex: yeah I've noticed, in new models passengers in the back will be placed way higher.

Slovenian army doesn't use pinzgauers anymore, we've replaced them with modern Puchs jeeps and more recently with Humvees and Unimogs.

Molatian army for now uses standard UAZ jeeps, Hilux/Datsun pickups and Ural trucks.

Anyway it's still a cool vehicle !

As soon as possible I will post you a SP mission for Isla Duala and SV/Molatian/Afrene units for testing...

Mission Operation Black Panther is focused on a NATO peacekeeping mission after Molatian forces have seized control of most part of Duala island and the U.N. mission (lead by Slovenian Army) have been pushed away from the island.

To solve the problem once for all NATO set up a mission with the involvment of several NATO countries with the purpose of re-arming and training what have left of the Afrenian Army, and fight back the molatian militia that is backupped by russian and chinese advisors and so called peacekeeping troops.

Recenttly in and around Duala have been discovered rich reservoirs of Oil, Diamonds and Natural Gas.

The run for Duala has just begun !

I am eagerly awaiting the new vehicle to breathe even more atmosphere into this map, and i could really use the civilians by now :)

pinzgauer_promo.jpg

With the help of LoBo and GIR Team Afrenian Army got its first unleased vehicle for army & police operations: Pinzgauer 710M 4x4! [wiki]

zGuba, Panda, NZDF Crash, wld427 & Randy put extra effort in the project and I would like to thank them for all their work, help and support. You guys are great.

Known issues:

- vehicle floats at the back if both wheels get blown off

- cabin windows don't break properly yet

- rpgs can rip through the back soft cover (feature? heh)

- "Polisie" written backwards on the right side (texture optimization, unable to fix)

Guys, be extra careful offroading with pinz. New 2.7-litre engine can produce severe torque and vehicle can be very fragile when hitting solid objects (tnx Cpt. Obvious!).

Download Afrenian Army v1.0 (22MB, 7zip)

Edited by IceBreakr

will Afrenian and Molatian at some point get there own special forces? and great work icebreakr

Edited by esco7800

IceBreakr, Duala is a great map, but I'm having a weird issue. I made a mission on the new Isla Vixena, with some triggers grouped to buildings. The mission works fine in the editor and if I host it as a multiplayer game.

But for some reason when I try to play it on a dedicated server (with the same exact version of Isla Duala - v1.31) it gives me a bad static link error and to open and re-save the mission in the editor. Is this a common issue, or is there something wrong on the server's end?

Nothing like drifting in a Pingauer :D

2.7L? That isn't a lot of torque...This is torque:

Is 2.7L considered a large engine in Europe?

My daily drivers are a 5.0L car and a 5.7L truck...

Is there anything special I need to do to get the ALICE civilian module to work on this map?

The ambient cars and animals are working, though kinda sparsely populated.

Is 2.7L considered a large engine in Europe?

My daily drivers are a 5.0L car and a 5.7L truck...

Were trying to go low on this both for economical reasons and to be kind to the atmosphere.

Awesome work Ice & Co! :)